Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU need to Stop using YOUTUBE! come and check this new platform!  (Read 554 times)
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:53:00 PM

I just checked out the site and it’s a good site from what I have seen, though it’s still in its beta stage. Like I said, it’s a good site but you can’t compare it to YouTube when it comes to availability of contents. There are lots of contents that you can find on YouTube than you will ever find on any other platform.

YouTube has been around for a very long time and it’s owned by Google which is the number one search engine in the world, that means no other platforms will be able to compete with it. I’m not saying Cos.tv is a not a good platform, it’s good, I have also seen another platform that is decentralized and similar to it here, but I still prefer over them. The only business I have with cryptocurrency is with Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 04:03:33 PM

This is actually pretty interesting. It has potential to grow just like vimeo but I doubt it when it comes to Youtube. I wonder how they will handle advertisement or ad revenue? or they are planning to reward creators and users with just their token? I doubt that it will be enough to compare it to youtube's ad revenue system. Though Youtube is strict and stupid with rules, they still give proper incentives to those who comply.

I just noticed something, there's no option to change quality of video, that's one thing I like about youtube, I could save more data at the cost of lower quality.

Yes they are still in beta, for sure they will be way better in the future, I will try it, I see the future in blockchain so..

I just started using the platform and it's quick and easy interface easy to navigate. But I'd love to see a choice for video quality and as I see, there are no HD quality for any video.
And how do I use my POP coins. POP is the only token directly earned in the site but I found no way of converting it to. How are VEST and CHICKEN are earned?

POP seems to be the site specific credit system without any value. The only thing possible to do with POP at the moment is to buy lottery tickets which may make you win or not.
Basically, there's no reward for the users to view the videos or ads but I believe decentralized streaming services are going to be the future of our online video streaming as youtube, the popular streaming site keeps a large chunk of profit generated from ads to themselves leaving a little to the content creators and none to viewers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 04:11:45 PM

I just checked out the site and it’s a good site from what I have seen, though it’s still in its beta stage. Like I said, it’s a good site but you can’t compare it to YouTube when it comes to availability of contents. There are lots of contents that you can find on YouTube than you will ever find on any other platform.

YouTube has been around for a very long time and it’s owned by Google which is the number one search engine in the world, that means no other platforms will be able to compete with it. I’m not saying Cos.tv is a not a good platform, it’s good, I have also seen another platform that is decentralized and similar to it here, but I still prefer over them. The only business I have with cryptocurrency is with Bitcoin.
Agree with you, this is a good platform for this market and this is the first time I saw such a great product. But honestly Cos.tv will not be able to compare or compete with Youtube because Youtube is so popular and has existed for a long time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:28:59 PM

You guys need to stop using Youtube, Lets start using the https://cos.tv/

About the project: https://www.contentos.io/

Why?  They give free crypto, its on the blockchain, working hard team!
They are ranked the 11473 on Alexa rank!
Fair system on approving the videos not centralized like youtube!
They pay u to watch video, to like and subscribe just amazing....

Come and check for your self, I have post already a video: https://cos.tv/videos/play/1582060951593350498

We are giving 1 1MT if you subscribe to our channel and make a comment, go get paid join here: https://discord.gg/RTTcmxz

And why you should definitely quit using Youtube? Perhaps better if you use Youtube and Cos.tv? Personally, I believe that the new video platform does not yet have enough traffic to take and abandon the famous Youtube video service like this. Moreover, you still need to see whether the new video platform will be successful, and only then draw conclusions.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:49:09 PM

This is very cool and I think this project shares the same thing with buzzshow that is recently listed on cointiger but I think this one is fully developed and might go a long way than buzzshow. Getting the project listed on Binance is not easy and this might have been possible due to a successful review of the project. I think the next thing they need to do is massive marketing and promotions so that there will be an awareness by internet users especially those YouTubers that makes videos
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:26:46 PM

Over the past week, many YouTube cryptocurrency channels that belonged to my friends have been blocked. this centralized platform doing very wrong things. they remove channels when they want. this is a problem of centralized sites and we definitely need an alternative where people can talk freely about everything

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:11:04 PM

This is a really interesting project. But it will not be easy to give up YouTube, because almost everyone uses it. There is a huge amount of video and so far there are no competitors for it.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:54:13 AM

I don't see anything wrong with Youtube and the need to stop it because there is a new one coming up. people have grown up using Youtube as a resource and entertainment and I don't see anything on these new platform, that can give us something better than Youtube when in reality they do not have something new to offer.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 09:56:09 AM

I don't see anything wrong with Youtube and the need to stop it because there is a new one coming up. people have grown up using Youtube as a resource and entertainment and I don't see anything on these new platform, that can give us something better than Youtube when in reality they do not have something new to offer.
I think that before abandoning youtube, users should be presented not just a good resource, but a resource that would surpass YouTube many times in many ways.  I'm not sure that all users will be able to abandon youtube, even if some kind of alternative appears.  I believe that people who create such resources should primarily work on their projects and create healthy competition in the market of quality information in order to enable users to determine the resource that they need and need.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:19:05 PM

I think that before abandoning youtube, users should be presented not just a good resource, but a resource that would surpass YouTube many times in many ways.  I'm not sure that all users will be able to abandon youtube, even if some kind of alternative appears.  I believe that people who create such resources should primarily work on their projects and create healthy competition in the market of quality information in order to enable users to determine the resource that they need and need.
Most important resource for platform like OP mentioned would be the mass amount of community to generate a decent traffic onto the platform. I am sure that the whole and sole income of such platforms would be from displaying various advertisements similar to youtube ads but the project mentioned by OP would need a lot of viewers in order to generate a decent income from displaying the ads.

Youtube is been dominating the markers since a long time and I am sure that any newly launched similar project would also needs years to get started with. This might never be an easy task. You need to show huge benefits for the people so that they could stop using YouTube and shift onto your platform to browse various videos.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:30:22 PM

Are you really comparing your project with youtube? YouTube is already much grown and has a number of viewers globally. You would need years to develop your platform and make it publicly similar to youtube. I liked the concept that we would be paid for each video we view or any channel we subscribe but I am not sure if that platform would have a variety of videos like YouTube has.

There needs to be a lot of people who are willing to upload their video on your platform so that it can turn out to be a useful platform and then I am sure that many people would browse onto that platform to find reliable information. But at the initial stage it might not really be good to directly compare with youtube.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:26:25 AM

I love this and really wish the team will continue developing it until it comes a huge success one which will maintain a competitive advantage. Most developers have come up with good ideas but with lack of commitment ends up postponing their roadmap which of course affect the project. Therefore as this platform is still in beta stage, let me team try as much as possible to ensure the stick to their idea and objectives; with the presence of a reward system users will get involved gradually.

Tyttifructawy Anus

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 11:39:27 AM

Over the past week, many YouTube cryptocurrency channels that belonged to my friends have been blocked. this centralized platform doing very wrong things. they remove channels when they want. this is a problem of centralized sites and we definitely need an alternative where people can talk freely about everything

YouTube is the brainchild of Google.
And what good can we expect from a corporation of evil.
So the appearance of such an alternative is very good.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:49:43 PM

This platform is receiving many positive feedbacks even it's currently on beta mode the development team of this platform is working with good strategies so it can become a decent video streaming platform in near future hopefully after officially launch we can expect its good progress.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 07:43:12 PM

Are you really comparing your project with youtube? YouTube is already much grown and has a number of viewers globally. You would need years to develop your platform and make it publicly similar to youtube. I liked the concept that we would be paid for each video we view or any channel we subscribe but I am not sure if that platform would have a variety of videos like YouTube has.

There needs to be a lot of people who are willing to upload their video on your platform so that it can turn out to be a useful platform and then I am sure that many people would browse onto that platform to find reliable information. But at the initial stage it might not really be good to directly compare with youtube.

No i dont think he is making any comparison with YouTube, the op is only trying to create awareness for this new project, it will be insane to even think of comparing this two,
this is an upcoming platform that need the support of many people, although this will be a bit tough but i think they can get there through persistent, it is an upcoming platform so there will be limited videos to access for now.
fabiorod (OP)

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 12:06:50 AM

This is an interesting project, I browse on the website you shared and i can see some dollar amount in every video.
I will sure try to explore on this more.

about the token, here's the info.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/1million-token#markets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/1million-token/ (no date yet)

Its a diferent token, that token its the one Im working, Cos.tv are  a diferent project, I just like them alot, so I have share with u !

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:33:50 AM

This is a really interesting project. But it will not be easy to give up YouTube, because almost everyone uses it. There is a huge amount of video and so far there are no competitors for it.
I believe it will never happen to make those people will be stopping from use youtube but at least they can try to use that platform to give a small support in the development of crypto. We must create more and more our own platform to make the centralized company can't dictate and create so many censorship to the crypto contents.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 03:24:02 AM

I don't see any compelling reason why I need to stop using Youtube, all the best global and local news are all here I can add more Youtube related websites but when it comes to stopping there is no way I would do that, that is not a good way to promote  Cos.tv when it is not yet really mainstream and lacks a lot of major networks and channels on it, but I will be interested to look on it but when it comes between choosing between the two I have no problem retaining Youtube.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:43:41 AM

Come and check for your self, I have post already a video: https://cos.tv/videos/play/1582060951593350498

We are giving 1 1MT if you subscribe to our channel and make a comment, go get paid join here: https://discord.gg/RTTcmxz

Well, it is a matter of choice and must not be a forceful advertisement. Yes indeed it was really interesting to begin with because you have said that upon subscription, we can be able to be paid for watching videos and a chance to obtain cryptocurrency which is really a good catch. Well I see that the objective is more likely with YouTube but the instance is that the project is paying the subscribers which is the contrary of what the YouTube itself is doing in which the creator or the owner of the channel is being paid for having a lots of watch time or number of views per video. Both are a good platform to watch video for me so why stop using YouTube and just focus on one when you can do use both whenever you feel like you wanted to use them. We must not embody competition on those two platforms which aims entertainment for the audience. Well both have unique features apart from each other which is a good point but it does not clarify why in need to stop using YouTube when the platform being advertised seems to be working like YouTube as well. The only difference is that it is crypto based and paying the audience for watching and subscribing into their channel.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:03:09 PM

The Beta platform are nice and good, but of course I am much comfortable with Youtube not because I have a channel with but of course there are lot of people now watching movies, entertainment, business, travel and more on this one. And besides in youtube you can also have a chance to earn in the future as well too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: