Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It doesn't look like  (Read 466 times)
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:01:23 AM

Traders can gain advantages in this situation. I also think the btc market does not mostly depend on any events to occur. Its a monster in the crypto world and whales are the one who controls it. So if whales think btc should go up it will go up. In my opinion, they have that power to move the market ups or downs.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:26:09 AM

buying low and reselling over and over

Halving can break our dream about profit, so think and act realistic with scalping, use short time period as basic calculation and target. I'm not prefer using long term and only use small amount of my money, after halving we can totally jump into market with all skill and fund we have. I agree with your strategy but don't use it at weekend, whales will waiting that moment to take your money by create correction.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 02:40:38 AM

It doesn't look like Bitcoin is going to go over 10k plus till May gets here, I think what we will keep seeing is rise and fall between 8k and 10k, the best way is to keep taking profit, buying low and reselling over and over, Im just worried what will happen once halving is over and the Almighty Halving Hype died off, there is nothing making the price surge presently than this upcoming halving, what do you think?

I think bitcoin will see support at 9130 before hitting above 10000 and possibly an all time high for the first time in the year 2020. Consider bitcoin a volatile currency and therefore both global occurence can affect the market. we can not leave that out

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 02:55:34 AM

It doesn't look like Bitcoin is going to go over 10k plus till May gets here, I think what we will keep seeing is rise and fall between 8k and 10k, the best way is to keep taking profit, buying low and reselling over and over, Im just worried what will happen once halving is over and the Almighty Halving Hype died off, there is nothing making the price surge presently than this upcoming halving, what do you think?

You assumption is partially correct concerning the FOMO behind the halving effect although you do understand bitcoin has endured 2 years on bear market so it was only idea for a bull to follow since most smart Investors with spare funds most have accumulated as much bitcoin as possible, resulting to an increase in the demand if bitcoin and decrease since most traders/Investors won't be available in the market selling bitcoin.

In regards to the price movement, $10,000 is such a huge milestone therefore you don't expect bitcoin not to making some simultaneous movement of ups and down within that range since short terms Investors and traders are likely to take profit. Bitcoin has crossed that amount and stayed for some days before correcting to it's current price and it's just a matter of time before we cross to that milestone again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:32:27 AM

I think this Halving event itself is not a reason for this pump. Big guys just use this information in people's mind to make this bull run easier to go. It's like a catalyst for the whales.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:08:46 PM

The month of May is still two months to go there are so many things that is going to happen heading to the halving so it's premature to speculate that will stuck to $8000 to $9000, for me it's fine you can buy Bitcoin at a much lower price because after the halving this could be the last time you will see that price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:08:55 PM

Traders can gain advantages in this situation. I also think the btc market does not mostly depend on any events to occur. Its a monster in the crypto world and whales are the one who controls it. So if whales think btc should go up it will go up. In my opinion, they have that power to move the market ups or downs.
Yes, the popes do have the power to move the market, because they have enough capital to make it, but it also will not last long, so traders must also be careful when trading when the BTC is rising in price.
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 12:19:45 PM

The market has been in operations without any serious news which we can conclude that, it's the news that drive the current price in Bitcoin. Things will definitely be greenish when the time come but we have to just be patience with the cu situations. As for now, I will advise to buy low and sell high even at 3-5% gains. Let's be more focused towards halving event ahead.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:23:54 PM

I don't concern myself with the current price, in fact, I'm trying to buy as many Bitcoin however small amount as I could, the only concern is how fast the price will go up after the halving, people are waiting patiently for the halving while at the same time, making predictions on the price after the halving.
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 01:09:37 PM

I don't concern myself with the current price, in fact, I'm trying to buy as many Bitcoin however small amount as I could, the only concern is how fast the price will go up after the halving, people are waiting patiently for the halving while at the same time, making predictions on the price after the halving.

Perfectly true, buying in small quantity from now would be a great advantage to such buyers when the market start moving positively. Like me too, I prefer to buy now when the market is low and hold till June this year. I believe that, many positive things will show up after the Bitcoin halve this year. Many have been preparing towards this meeting or event ahead of Bitcoin, myself too have been keeping my tokens towards the halve before sell my portfolios. It looks like, we are going to see another good year better than previous years of this event.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:13:56 PM

It is still hard to predict where will be the direction of the price of bitcoin. Yes as of the current situation it looks impossible to reach 10k plus but bitcoin is still bitcoin. Expect the unexpected. Still look on the past year -2017 to be exact- bitcoin surprises everybody.

the best way is to keep taking profit, buying low and reselling over and over, Im just worried what will happen once halving is over and the Almighty Halving Hype died off, there is nothing making the price surge presently than this upcoming halving, what do you think?

Yes that's one way of earning profit by the traders. Maybe it seems simple but no its not. You have to be always updated. You must do not missed that single chance to buy and sell. You must know when to correctly judge that it is lowest price or high price because you might be losing instead of earning. Yes I tried to do this but I realized I am just guessing and I do not fully understand the price flow.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:14:54 PM

Bitcoin does not need to look like soaring higher in price before it does so.

And its part of same reason why the volatility in crypto currency is not left behind, all you have to do is dyor and be actively on the right path of investments

So that when bitcoin moons, you are in profit
And if otherwise, you are equally safe
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:47:34 PM

I think a good investor will never look to the affect of bitcoin halving only, I mean they just buy bitcoin for this event. But they will look forward what will happen with bitcoin price in the future. Can you imagine, when there are a lot of people buy bitcoin whilst its supply will be reduced because this event then what will happen to bitcoin? And I think most of the investor will still holf their bitcoin. Because they will hard to buy bitcoin again in the low price.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:50:06 PM

It is clear that whales are controlling this whole market. They want the market to go up or down according to their intention and the profit they get with it. But this year we have a halving event, so I believe that the whales will pump bitcoin prices very high to profit in the past.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:49:53 PM

I agree that it is necessary to see Bitcoin above 10 000USD level to see altcoins growing, but if Bitcoin falls again, we can still see a bear market because the bull market wasn´t confirmed.
Exactly, no one knows when bullrun will surrender to the bears, if that do happens it will be a disaster for many who already start buying altcoins, I'm just trying to play safe here and not lose my money, until I'm sure that Bitcoin is ready for a new big better bullrun I won't fully jump into altcoins for now

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:17:25 AM

Well, that will be the most common thing to do up to this moment is to buy and sell your assets to take over and gain profit in your hand. What is important is that the price is keeping up into a high price mark and not to go below $3500 just like what happened in the late months of year 2019. Up to this moment, we have nothing to worry about and we must not be alarmed because the price is still looking good and everything seems to be fine. It's just that the price is playing ups and downs between $8,000 to $10,000 which is good because the price is still desirable no matter what. What we need to focus right now is to find a way to raise the amount of Bitcoin we have right now so that when the expected bull run comes which is said to ba right after the halving, we can be benefited on it. There are still lots of possible happenings to come right in front of us while the month of May is still a couple of months away. Let us just all hope for best things to happen.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 04:27:53 AM

Last year there's no event directly for btc that can trigger the price to increase but it manage to climb up to $14k. What more for this year that there's a btc halving that most of us look forward? Im not too confident that it will have an impact to the price but atleast I believe in btc itself. Yes its better to take profit if there's an opportunity since the price is unstable but dont worry too much, be bullish and have your own analysis to further understand the market.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:23:31 AM

Halving's moment is still a magnet for investors and I agree that buying at a low price and if you have large capital, hold it for a period of several months. Trading in sideway market conditions will benefit if we understand trading techniques but we must also take into account the risks

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:33:10 AM

Bitcoin adoption rate has grow better than what we seen in 2017 this is why I belief that an unexpected bullrun will come that will be far greater than what we witnessed in 2017, tell me, how many of you guys saw the bullrun of 2017 coming?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 09:33:37 AM

yes, still up and down and can not be more than $ 10k. and worse, when bitcoin goes down then other altcoins will also go down and that is proven. it may be true that the actual pump will start in the middle of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: