Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when everybody buys the bottom ???  (Read 639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ife2020 (OP)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:59:30 AM

It's good to always buy the bottom especially when a project is down 50 to 70% like many altcoin did few months ago, its a very good way of making profit unless you choose the bad altcoins

I like your point alot, We must always avoid purchase of bad altcoins simply because they have hypes around.
Whenever we are interested and looking towards buying the bottom, we must ensure that the affromentioned altcoin has a valuable product, that can definitely lead to an increase in value in few weeks, months.

Don't just buy, dyor, pick the best bottom, and get in 100%
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:13:56 AM

It is clear that when everybody buys the bottom then the price would start to increase or bounce back.
And just to clarify OP it doesn't matter when you buy at bottom or at peak both of them always have a risk,
Because we couldn't be so sure if it is the end of the price if it could still go down or go up.

ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:13:43 AM

Basic things happen, the tokens perish.

There is a need for investors to always wary and do more research when it comes to buying the bottom.

The typical example that comes to mind, is the STQ, several people got on the token and bought the bottom, it was shocking because i kept asking myself, who were going to buy the pump.

I guess we all know the end of STQ token ?

Always dyor and be extra cautious when buying the bottom, crypto currency investment is indeed a risk but there are avoidable losses.

I am very much open to other suggestions
It is not clear what those who buy these coins are guided by.Investors simply take a big risk by giving money to such dubious coins.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 01:10:25 PM

there are two possibilities if we buy in bottom, we get loss or we get huge profit. bottom didnt mean bearish trend ended and reserve immediately. if seller power still strong buying on bottom will be dangerous action. but if reversal sign occur in bottom , our buying will be great action for us to earn profit.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 01:50:47 PM

I have been asking this question for quite sometime. How you are going to know whether a particular level is the rock bottom? How can you be certain that the prices will not dip any further? Many of the investment experts are saying that you should be making the purchase when the prices recover. They don't encourage us to make the purchase when the prices are at the bottom.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:36:09 PM

coins that have a cheap enough value are indeed quite terrible will lose value like scc and stq. then from that experience can be concluded if you want to invest in the long term or short term it is better to choose a coin that has a large community and large volume and consider ranking on crypto sites such as Coingecko or Coinmarketcap.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:42:09 PM

I don't think everyone will buy at the bottom,because at the time you made your research and bought some people would think it's going to fall more and as such,they won't want to buy a falling knife then before you know the coin starts mooning or pumping,that is when people will start buying,so everyone can't buy at the same time.

I think you are right, when a token is dumping or pumping, there are several entry points, that equilvalent creates opportunity to invest or sell rightly. Which makes it hard for everyone to buy the bottom or top at the same time.

To really get it right all the time regarding trades and investment, we are expected to do researches and make bold trade decisions.
Ranie

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:45:04 PM
Merited by btcltcdigger (1)

It is very clear when people buy very low... A lot of times it is very difficult to know when a token or a coin is at its worst state and if it buying it, it will ever increase. Many projects have been listed and did well but almost immediately, few hours later it comes crashing down in price and value. A lot of things contribute to token price fall. Sometimes it is usually low traffic.
Some coins or tokens are so bad that at such low, they will never come back up.... Most of the times, the team is bad and dandy. No partnerships and bad project layout. Investment in such project will only make you lose your hard earned bucks.... A trust me there are a lot of tokens like that on exchanges

Personally, I believe even exchanges where these tokens are listed helps too. If I see a token listed on Binance, I will still gladly buy on the low, because I know it will come back up
ife2020 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 08:12:08 AM

There is a need for investors to always wary and do more research when it comes to buying the bottom.

The typical example that comes to mind, is the STQ, several people got on the token and bought the bottom, it was shocking because i kept asking myself, who were going to buy the pump.

Always dyor and be extra cautious when buying the bottom, crypto currency investment is indeed a risk but there are avoidable losses.

It is not clear what those who buy these coins are guided by.Investors simply take a big risk by giving money to such dubious coins.

Then i think it is important to educate newbie investors about trading in crypto currency, it is not all about taking risks and hopeing to get rich.
It is more about being calm and composed, following news and doing concrete research before delving into crypto currency.

Like i do say, crypto currency is not a get rich quick scheme.
ife2020 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 06:18:57 PM

In my opinion, buying when the price is cheap is good in investing, but we also have to see the potential of the token. Moreover, many tokens do not have good potential for the future. even after the tokens are sold out, they disappear in the market. therefore we must be careful in investing.

I agree with your opinion, but it is not all about buying a coin cheaply with the hope that it has potential.
Why do i say that ?

Tokens do not disappear in the market, they run out of trading volume, get delisted on all exchanges, get dumps on forkdelta and the token dies a natural death.
Bring rekts to careless investors.
Bububoyeer

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:22:32 PM

My question is, how do one actually know the bottom price of a coin? I still find that hard to figure. Some days ago, some said Ethereum was at the bottom at the price of $200+, today same Ethereum still going down. I think all this is assumption. Crypto to me is a game of luck. Just do thorough research before you invest or trade any coin.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:31:29 PM

what you say is also true, about investing in coins at cheap prices or buying at the bottom. but sometimes it can happen otherwise, it's important for anyone before investing coins at low prices make sure that they have a real product and remember that you also have to always monitor the coins that you have invested.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:34:44 PM

I've been trading cryptocurrency for more than a year however up until now I still don't know where is the bottom part I know that it's crashing and the price is going down but I still don't know where is its bottom.

If you're talking about a coin that doesn't have yet a volume and reputation buying at its lowest price is really really risky I've tried that myself when I was new in trading hoping that it will pump soon but ended up losing mostly the value of what I have invested, it's really important to do some research and review it well before investing to a new coin that show no reputation at all but if you're talking to major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and Ethereum buying at its lowest price could be really profitable in the future.

ife2020 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 05:34:21 PM

It's good to always buy the bottom especially when a project is down 50 to 70% like many altcoin did few months ago, its a very good way of making profit unless you choose the bad altcoins

I think you have quoted rightly, the main problem about buying the bottom is the fact that most of the tokens are even bad.
And there are slim chances or opportunity to get a solid one.

Still, researching well is key, and calmness while trading is equally essential
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:37:23 PM

I think if people will just going to buy any cryptocurrency token at the bottom, the price will go deeper as time goes by because even if there is the presence of demand volume in the market for that certain token or coin, still the price bid is low so the price will remain at its bottom. As we all know, people's initiative is to bid lower than the previous price to obtain that coin into a cheaper or affordable price as possible. If that will be the case, then the price of that certain token since people keeps buying at the bottom will surely just resides at the bottom marker making it no chance to rise up since people are just interested to buy the low price. That is why it is in need that the balance is maintained in the market in a sense that price will goes into a pump and dump and not just on a one side only.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
CrownMade423

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:31:50 AM

I also noticed that when a coin goes bottom, everyone buys that coin. In my opinion all the time the coins should not be buying when the price goes bottom. Because the price of those coins may not increase. That coin could be dead. So research first and then invest. I hope you will be benefited from our certain move.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ife2020 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 06:39:55 PM

I also noticed that when a coin goes bottom, everyone buys that coin. In my opinion all the time the coins should not be buying when the price goes bottom. Because the price of those coins may not increase. That coin could be dead. So research first and then invest. I hope you will be benefited from our certain move.

This is an important factor, everyone loves to buy the bottom without considering the simple fact that who will buy the top?
And this is why most times, investment dcisions do not work in our way.

It doesn't necessarily mean the project is dead; it just means it could dump further.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:04:20 PM

It's normal phinominum in trading as we are always asked to buy the low but truth is we that buys at low will still buy highly because once many sells they will definitely enter the second one hence the coin is pumping on the exchange. So I do think those that buy low partly buys top and those that missed buying low buys up when they hear news.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 07:50:01 PM

There is no need to bother about who will buy the pump because it will be in phases as the project advances and tend towards their goals and objectives, it will drive the demand for it which will push the price.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:26:28 PM

I have been asking this question for quite sometime. How you are going to know whether a particular level is the rock bottom? How can you be certain that the prices will not dip any further? Many of the investment experts are saying that you should be making the purchase when the prices recover. They don't encourage us to make the purchase when the prices are at the bottom.

We cannot know that but it's safe to assume that a coin is due for a bounce back when it loses over 50% of its value in a short period of time. That's how I try to trade BTC whenever I'm in the mood. I look for drops of 40% or more, buy and hold. It can take a month or even 6 months but eventually it's a very profitable strategy.

If you trade a shitcoin it's risky but with more popular coins it tends to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: