Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when everybody buys the bottom ???  (Read 639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
schuriken

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:45:23 PM

Basic things happen, the tokens perish.

There is a need for investors to always wary and do more research when it comes to buying the bottom.

The typical example that comes to mind, is the STQ, several people got on the token and bought the bottom, it was shocking because i kept asking myself, who were going to buy the pump.

I guess we all know the end of STQ token ?

Always dyor and be extra cautious when buying the bottom, crypto currency investment is indeed a risk but there are avoidable losses.

I am very much open to other suggestions
i alwasy keep my asset in bold coins like btc eth,.. .if i want to join token world for trade i join with small amount of my asset .like max 10%.because in token market they can easily be manipulate.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ife2020 (OP)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 10:47:00 AM

i alwasy keep my asset in bold coins like btc eth,.. .if i want to join token world for trade i join with small amount of my asset .like max 10%.because in token market they can easily be manipulate.

With bitcoin and etherum, i can boldly commend that they are the true tokens which i believe will always be bullish. But you need to stay vigilant about etherum, it drops and falls easily, except perhaps you are hodling until the unknown future.

Always do your own research because in crypto currency, everything is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: