Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the whole trust system a joke? LAUDA OWNS IT?  (Read 918 times)
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:12:12 PM

[...]
...their so dumb.)

"They're so dumb" is the correct grammar Cheesy

That was the pun...  Roll Eyes

For the [OT] rest: what a load of childish BS (again)...   Lips sealed

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 03:27:37 PM

[...]
...their so dumb.)

"They're so dumb" is the correct grammar Cheesy

That was the pun...  Roll Eyes

It's safe to assume that if someone makes grammatical errors due to dyslexia, they probably won't notice that type of pun either  Tongue
Lessons learnt all round I hope Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:36:03 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 01:16:52 PM by truth or dare

I would like to make a sincere discussion here and if you want to tag me feel free to do so because I would myself leave the community the way it is going right now and I made a new account to at least safeguard main account.
There is no need creating a new account to safe guard your main one. No one would target you for having conflicting opinions and if they did, it would not hold water as there would be counters to the rating and possible exclusions of those member from a couple of trusted lists.
It should not matter that much either if you're leaving the forum.

There is no need continuing a reputation topic here in meta, you can join the discussion there with your dummy-account instead.
Edit- you moved the post while I was typing a reply.

My question first of all to FJ is that " Why don't you verify accounts initially if you want to verify their accounts later?" Secondly why would you only ask such ID proofs on big withdrawals and not smaller ones?
How does your question correlate with the title of your post? The forum does not police external sites and scams are unmoderated.

This post is clearly made by someone that has no clue about the forum or who has suffered serious brain injuries. The only other possible explanation given the clear evidence in the OP is that it is seeking favor and merit from the proven and verified scammer lauda.

Another clear example of lauda using red tags to silence people raising questions regarding what some would certainly call shady practices.

Nothing will be done by DT they are terrified of lauda and his gang of merit pumped goons who have entrenched themselves in default trust using the moronic merit = trust system developed by theymos.

There is simply zero point attempting to appeal to Theymos to either fix the system or take care of system abusers and manipulators like lauda.

Things are actually getting worse. Lauds has flipped QS/ PN7 and has got him redacting years old posts on his favor. Removing tags on lauda and his goons. He seems to have awoken the sleeping beauty nullius who immediately awoke possessed to red tag an account laudas prime critic ( that account had not posted for months) on the basis that empathy is unfair. Later to make posts praising empathy. The nullius account is laudas bitch now. We have ChuckBuck felching away (thanks nullius for your great knowledge of felching) and JollyGood the game scam Hunter that will bust scams but then remain silent while lauda and his goons find ways to facilitate their repatriation on to this forum and be paid at the same time by those scams.

Same for suchmoon, he may utter a squeak of disapproval
at laudas red trust bully boy tactics that certainly do pose a financial risk to other members by detering and discrediting valid warnings like those in the op are giving. Suchmoon though soon shrinks away and stops squeaking when lauda turns up the heat. If it were anyone else ( except the true legend CH who suchmoon is terrified of because he destroys suchmoons feeble logic and reasoning for fun) suchmoon would be the usual tenacious wrecking machine that it is. No though, when it is lauda a squeak and no more is said. Why? because even the beloved suchmoon knows Lauda has so many slobbering goons and alts that suchmoon is vulnerable.

There is zero hope to overcome these trust abusing scammers like lauda entrenched by the merit cycling toadies and a few frail impotent old fools like jetcash that don't really have a clue. There are probably less than 3 DT1 that you can say even object to how things are and they are wise enough not to stick their necks out. It would do no good and why lose those sig spots and be bullied and have your accounts ruined and defamed.

The problem is the stupid system. You will always find ruthless scammers like lauda willing to abuse and game any system.  Lauda just openly fucks the system and anyone who gets in its way. Almost a open and honest scammer and extortionist. It is possible lauda sees nothing wrong with abusing the weak and pathtic members who sit back and take it.

Theymos sees this and does what? removed laudas exclusion?  why? LoyceV was first to gloat about that bombshell. I never feel good criticising Theymos it is nothing to do with fear either. It is almost like lauda has something on him as leverage and criticism feels like punishing someone who is already suffering. Since if you examine the history of Theymos posts and ideologies it is inconceivable he would create such a system allowing such abuse of honest members at the hands of those so greedy and dishonest. Almost creating a cancer to erode free speech. If it is intentional then fix this disaster.

Therefore you have zero hope to see any kind of balanced and fair governance. Red tags must not deter your freedom to speak out when you see something is clearly corrupt or a scam. If you wish to speak out the truth but don't want your account ruined just make an alt it takes 10 seconds, get a vpn, pay the dust evil ip, or just get a burner phone sim for the initial login. Whatever, just don't sit back and let a handful of scammers and their goons stop you saying what you want ( if it is true )  

Find those scamming wretches posts, their escrowing services, and money lending threads and their sig sponsors and whenever you have an opportunity while working within the board rules to inject an evidence based warning these are scamming trust abusing scum bags do so. Beware there are mods they will implore to remove your posts at the slightest excuse of rule infraction. Your post must be on topic and relevant to the OP don't just follow the flow because others will be permitted you will not.

Join the guild in meta it is a possible solution to the trust abusing scammers like lauda and his crew.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 10:29:37 AM

Lessons learnt all round I hope Roll Eyes

I don’t share your morality; and if you thought somehow to shame me, it didn’t work.  Also, I scorn all hope:  Hope was the ill at the bottom of Pandora’s box, “the evil of evils, the most malign of all evils”.  For the lulz, keeping up with the theme of things that I did not study in school—in this case, something that was always obvious to me:  “(Gerade wegen dieser Fähigkeit, den Unglücklichen hinzuhalten, galt die Hoffnung bei den Griechen als übel der Übel, als das eigentlich tückische Übel: es blieb im Fass des Übels zurück)”.

Your “lesson” as such is duly filed in “taken under advisement”. 🗑️

I was, however, under the impression that nullius's post was satirical.

Yes and no.  Please look to the overall context:  dragonvslinux’s rude, empty conceit in reply to a polite, jovial request by someone whom he evidently dislikes for no good reason.  That came with what I read as a subtle swipe at me, though the correctness of my such inference is irrelevant to my point.  So did I despise this rudeness that in protest, I awarded merit to Vod’s jolly post.

Unedited:  http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5395/53958809.html
dragonvslinux - nice charts!  I'd like to see mine.  Smiley

Apologies Vod, these are reserved for "anthropologically interesting cases" only - whatever the f that means, and you weren't the most interesting it seems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Students these days will study anything, especially nonsense philosophy. I'm sorry your not interesting enough, maybe try a little harder Tongue
I think I've said too much Grin

For that, dragonvslinux deserved and received a slap in the face measured according to the seriousness of his stature.

However, the way that I delivered it, I left him a loophole.  If he were not such an insecure little twit, then he could have done what I would do:  Laugh it off!

Am I mortal?  Do I myself sometimes make bizarre typographical errors (usually induced whilst editing) which are not caught by my obsessive exercise of the preview button to read proof?  Alas!  It most saddens me when such a fate befalls one of my precious little belles-lettres.  Nobody has yet dared to flame me over such a triviality; but if or when that happens, my response may be expected to be along these lines:

Quel dommage!  I have erred!  😢  The form of my art is marred by some trivial flaw which dishonours its unavoidable substance!  I will now slap myself in the face with a large trout, and then drink myself into a stupor.  Meanwhile, complaints from my critics shall be filed according to the virtù of their own substances, as measured against mine. 🗑️”

Of course, that would not work for dragonvslinux:  He lacks the requisite substance for such boldness.  Indeed, he underscored that point with a tedious outpouring of “virtuous” slop, his unintentionally comical hypercorrection of my punch line, and his ridiculous posturing about “lessons learnt all round I hope”.

I do mean the word “ridiculous” in its literal sense of inviting ridicule.

Smiley

I'm sorry your not interesting enough, maybe try a little harder Tongue

[...]

You need education:  “Try a little harder”, as you said.

HTH, HAND.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 12:56:57 PM

TL:DR

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀