Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 09:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: country coins ( land coins ) BIG ASS HUGE SCAM !  (Read 1376 times)
regmann (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:27:32 PM

the new trend seems to be coins for inhabitants of country,s whit a 50% premine mend to be distributed to the peeps living in them

While the first coin that started this seems to have had a nice idee ( and is prob to be considered ligit )

the other coins ( sutch as dutchcoin ( florin )
are 100% scam coins ( that will give the creator of it 48% + premine )

most of the persons living in that country dont know ( and care ) about the existence of the coin and will never ask for them

this will end up in the creator having a huge % of the premine ( 48% + ) and the creator knows this

every exchange adding those coins ( ore peeps dealing / mining them ) are a scam

for the dutch coin in Holland( THE Netherlands )  u can set up a non profit organisation to make this ligit ( and have a real fair distribution of the coin legaly ) and u would be sued if u made any indecent  profit yourself <
http://philantropia.org/Establishing_Dutch.pdf < proof

this has not been done for the dutch coin ( and in that it should already point itself out as a scam ) i would warn every one to stay eway from those scams

all they will do is make 1 person / small groupe ritch as fuck ( and never even give it to all the peeps living in that country ) thats not even the idee

if these ashole,s ( http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522661.0 ) would be willing to set up a dutch NON PROFIT organisation then u might be able to trust them

if they wont there only in it for self gain and should be seen as scammers !
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:32:51 PM

If you could like, speak English a bit better, that would be great.

OT: Since nobody is paying anyone, how can this be a scam?
regmann (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:38:13 PM

If you could like, speak English a bit better, that would be great.

OT: Since nobody is paying anyone, how can this be a scam?

stating 50% premine is to give it out to every one living in holland ( knowing hardly any one would know about it ) and then selling them yourself

u can set up a non profit organisation in holland

ask for a government grant (* enough to mail every house hold in Holland a letter about how to receive the coins and a link to a website )
Whit this every one in holland would get a letter on the door mat and every one could claim there coins

why is it a scam ( example 1 )

i mine gold in holland ( on dutch soil )

to be able to do this i promised to give 50% of the gold mined to the dutch citizens

but i never ever tell any one in holland that that can claim it

this way i can keep 99% of my gold 
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:41:17 PM

But I think 50% will be splitted to all Dutch citizens who have submitted.
I don't think the developer will ever end up with 50% if he is going to split it all up.

Oh and btw, I would like some gold?
regmann (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:45:48 PM

But I think 50% will be splitted to all Dutch citizens who have submitted.
I don't think the developer will ever end up with 50% if he is going to split it all up.

Oh and btw, I would like some gold?

the other fifty percent is premined and will be distributed to Dutch households. One month after launch, the Dutch households will be able to request their share of coins. This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).

the Dutch households will be able to request their share of coins

if there lucky 1-2% of the dutch house holds will demand there coins ( what will be done whit the rest ? ) yeps dumped
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:49:36 PM

This is a new excuse for a 50% pre-mine if they are kept in the hands of the scammer dev.

At least escrow is required.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
regmann (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:51:14 PM

This is a new excuse for a 50% pre-mine if they are kept in the hands of the scammer dev.

At least escrow is required.

@ the bare minimum

but like i stated they could make a non profit organisation in holland cheap and easy and legal + monitored !

this would solve it all ( and would prob give them a  lot of exposure in the news to )
regmann (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:05:21 PM

SCAM

the Dutch households will be able to request their share of coins. This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).
( we don't get a utility bill every month u ASSHOLE ! )

read link or read the part below !

http://www.access-nl.org/living-in-the-netherlands/living/gas-and-electricity.aspx

Billing and payment ( utility )
Once a year you receive a bill for your energy consumption during that year. This is called annual settlement. Energy costs can be charged two ways:

You will receive one annual settlement: it includes both the transportation and usage costs. (Transport costs are costs that are charged for maintaining the gas lines or power cables)
You will receive two annual accounts: namely from the supplier and the company's network of gas pipes as well as the power cables maintained (grid)

Each month you pay a deposit amount. These amounts are advance payments on your annual statement.

Generally, there are two ways to pay your energy bills:

Giro
An advantage of paying by giro is that you get a good overview of the payments you make. To pay by giro transfer, most vendors charge extra.

Direct Debit
The merit of paying by direct debit is that you do not have to remember to pay, thus reducing the risk of overdue accounts. Also, many energy suppliers charge less for paying by direct debit.
AfrikaMan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:26:18 AM

the new trend seems to be coins for inhabitants of country,s whit a 50% premine mend to be distributed to the peeps living in them
the other coins ( sutch as dutchcoin ( florin )
are 100% scam coins ( that will give the creator of it 48% + premine )

You are confusing Electronic Gulden with Florin.

This is Gulden (50% pre-mine, country coin, etc).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514665.0

This is Florin (not a country coin, first coin to introduce transaction messages, innovative, 0% pre-mine, etc).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.0
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

The only country coin that is actively being distributed to locals  is hong kong coin hkc. And it only had a 2.5 percent premine.
blandana

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:20:30 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 07:28:49 AM by blandana

I also think these are just a big rip off of the "first idea" like the tsunami of shitcoins made after dogecoins.  Don't buy into these scams.  50% is way too much for 1 person to hold.  These coins get onto exchanges before the people of the nations they represent even get the coins.  This is not fair and I hope more and more people will see into this.  It ain't cool and it's not original.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: