Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad plan?  (Read 940 times)
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 11:53:41 AM

generally probable the news of the world's misfortune together with viruses in China precious this. even though not directly, but the focus of the humanity will be shifted from investment to the foundation of calamity and how to be free from it. as what time that happens, flat investment assets may not be priceless anymore. though it is not certain, but it may perhaps be the root of the auction of bitcoin this week and root prices to maintain to drop and pronto has not used up up again, which method the quantity of grasp transactions has not augmented again.

Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:18:01 PM

Your planning is to either but don't be afraid because bitcoin one of the best currency even you will make profits surely, but if you can buying in longer plans. Do you like holding with run long time then no need to worry so let's see market situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nazmul012

Activity: 799
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 02:32:18 PM

Everyone wanted from bitcoin, have a big pump But unfortunately it dumped again after halving. so it's different to predict about it.now support is at around $8k & resistance is at around $10300. So it will be okey to buy if btc cross at around $10500  Roll Eyes

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:17:27 PM

Everyone wanted from bitcoin, have a big pump But unfortunately it dumped again after halving. so it's different to predict about it.now support is at around $8k & resistance is at around $10300. So it will be okey to buy if btc cross at around $10500  Roll Eyes
Its too risky to buy on a breakout especially if its just a false alarm, well better to have it now than to wait for that moment. OP planned to buy back on a price of $9, if you did this then you still earn money from it but if you do bought on a level of $5k on its recent big dump, then you already made big money and that’s a good result of buying cheaper bitcoin and sold it once you see a good pump.

The only possible price to see Bitcoin fall back to is $8000 or it stagnates at $9000 before the real pump. Either of the two, I am optimistic that no matter where it could be now, in the long run, it will pump more, which is also feasible this year.
I actually made the mistake of buying when the price was very low, because there were lots of FUD then, that it will fall more.
Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:11:37 PM

Buying bitcoin right now is a bad decition. Halving is done and  no big pump occurred. And now it is risky time, bitcoin may dump around $8k from $9400 price. So better try to understand market

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:42:17 PM

I am sure that everything will be normal again, and we can solve every problem that we have now. We need to be patient and keep trying to solve the problem, and I am sure that the market will be back to the high price again. I hope that we don't have to wait for a long time because now, I think people are now trying to learn about crypto and the technology behind the crypto.

The world has gone through the two world wars. It will certainly get over this pandemic, but before that the economy will suffer a lot with it. The crypto market is still affected, and SCAM projects seem to be more than ever.

The price of Bitcoin under normal conditions, I think, would have jumped by 13k dollars, once it was halved.

In conclusion, the normal we all dreamed of will appear later than we expected, but it will appear.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:16:41 PM

Buying bitcoin right now is a bad decition. Halving is done and  no big pump occurred. And now it is risky time, bitcoin may dump around $8k from $9400 price. So better try to understand market

In long-term it's not matter did you buy at $8k or $9,4k! What's matter is that you have Bitcoins and
Ethereum or you don't have it. It's dilemma for me too, to buy more ETH or to buy more BTC, I try to
invest in both of them equally, to have both of them for the future.
   Understanding the market is for traders, for long-term holders it's important to understand the idea
behind the project, and to believe in that idea for years!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 07:39:08 PM

As i have been monitoring long and keeping the longterm view and historical cyclic patterns in mind, i would say that btc under 10k is good entry likewise eth under 400 is good entry if you can hold for 12 to 18 months because the new all time high prices are expected to be huge this time around due to change of world dynamics.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:13:08 PM

Basically it's doesn't matter if you can take longer holders because bitcoin price not enough in 9k/10k dollars. Do you have analyzed about bitcoin price grep in 2017 year then you can monitoring don't excited sold at in cheap time. You are right Halving is done but price still cool right now so i hope this is expected chance for around 11k next bull.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 08:34:58 PM

Bitcoin has largely failed to perform as a so-called safe-haven asset during the coronavirus crisis so far—though is changing already

The bitcoin price fell sharply amid a broader market crash that will go down in history as one of the worst market routs of all time, but outperformed major U.S. indexes for the first quarter.
Its a good to invest with the hope of make profit in the nearest future.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:20:32 PM

Bitcoin has largely failed to perform as a so-called safe-haven asset during the coronavirus crisis so far—though is changing already

The bitcoin price fell sharply amid a broader market crash that will go down in history as one of the worst market routs of all time, but outperformed major U.S. indexes for the first quarter.
Its a good to invest with the hope of make profit in the nearest future.

It did not fail. Temporary drops do not affect the average price per year.

It's not a good coin for daily payments because it experiences these flash crashes but that's mainly an effect of little market depth on exchanges. It's still a good safe haven. If you bought coins for 10 thousand dolars before the pandemic you pretty much have the same value now.
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 10:24:24 PM

Are we at the bitcoin bottom already? Ethereum falls pretty hard today just because Bitcoin hit 9110$, is this just a correction or the coronavirus at play again? I'm thinking about buying back BTC right now

It is a good time and good plan to buy bitcoin when it is experiencing its bear.
But it is a bad plan if you are expecting a bottom price for bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best coin you can invest in anytime, but dyor and get an easy entry

Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:20:00 PM

Of course good plan. Verily posiible to slowly increase btc price as a result of halving. Btc still standing upto $9.8k, that's great. No serious impact of corona is noticed. So have enough chance to pump soon. So holding btc is a good plan

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:59:15 PM

I guess it's not bad, if you have the capital then buy BTC at current prices. as we know that half of bitcoin is coming soon and this is a good opportunity to buy and wait for the time to arrive. and I think corona doesn't affect the price of bitcoin.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 04:03:04 PM

I think it is possible to buy BTC at this level because we can definitely see the price increase after halving the event to be held soon. We can do nothing but wait until things settle down in the next few days. The Corona virus will still be over and I don't think it will affect the market that much. We should not worry too much.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:56:31 PM

I don't really understand why the decline occurring at this time is due to coronavirus effects. Why do you think coronavirus is contributing to correction?
I think buying bitcoin now is a good idea. Most people on this topic are pretty sure that bitcoin price will soon increase, even after it drops.

jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:29:38 PM

I also do not understand this situation, even though I am very optimistic if the price of ethereum will also creep up. moreover the latest price information from bitcoin has reached the level of $ 9350 ...
this further gives the price difference to ethereum

StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:27:46 PM

Your statement is right about BTC, everybody is most believable about BTC and wants more BTC than other cryptocurrencies. No doubt it is so hard to predict what will happen, there are a lot of reasons for changing the price of BTC. However it will be worthwhile to collect BTC, for the long-term, it is not a good idea for short-term investing.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:32:45 AM

Your statement is right about BTC, everybody is most believable about BTC and wants more BTC than other cryptocurrencies. No doubt it is so hard to predict what will happen, there are a lot of reasons for changing the price of BTC. However it will be worthwhile to collect BTC, for the long-term, it is not a good idea for short-term investing.
bitcoin is currently very unpredictable, has several times headed to break through the $ 10K figure, but it never happened and again declined to $ 8-9K only. but not long afterwards it moved on like it wanted to penetrate the $ 10K and it didn't happen either. This incident seems to have happened several times this month, so it is difficult to be predicted accurately even though usually after halving, a year later there will be a sharp increase. and I agree that make bitcoin a long-term investment if you see the trend when halving in 2016.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 05:35:42 AM

Are we at the bitcoin bottom already? Ethereum falls pretty hard today just because Bitcoin hit 9110$, is this just a correction or the coronavirus at play again? I'm thinking about buying back BTC right now

We can leave the Coronavirus to what's happening in the market, the market has bounced back months after the pandemic, although we are still in the correction period, the market will eventually show it's strength, before the end of the year, the picture could have been much different if we do not have this pandemic but the end results will just be the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: