Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would you consider is the best newcomer POW/POS coin in 2020. VOTE here!
Talleo (TLO) - 1 (10%)
Bitvaluta (BTV) - 6 (60%)
MicroPaymentCoin (MPC) - 2 (20%)
MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) - 0 (0%)
Idena (DNA) - 1 (10%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Best POW/POS newcomer coin in 2020**  (Read 631 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:25:49 PM

@Mindin. Mimblewimblecoin hehehe?

I predict that 2020 and 2021 will be the hype of Mimblewimble privacy technology hehehe. Litecoin have begun adopting it. The next adopters might be the other old altcoins similar to dogecoin. The last would be the scamcoins hehehehe.

With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin that enables greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. MWC is the technologically superior ghost money.

https://www.mwc.mw/

Surely mimblewimble is where all the gpu miners would move to as the Ethereum switches to POS. Currently large majority of GPU miners are mining Ethereum and they need better options to switch to. But this would also create a large surge in hashrates for every GPU centric coins making mining further unprofitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:10:15 AM

I predict that 2020 and 2021 will be the hype of Mimblewimble privacy technology hehehe. Litecoin have begun adopting it. The next adopters might be the other old altcoins similar to dogecoin. The last would be the scamcoins hehehehe.

With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin that enables greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. MWC is the technologically superior ghost money.

Surely mimblewimble is where all the gpu miners would move to as the Ethereum switches to POS. Currently large majority of GPU miners are mining Ethereum and they need better options to switch to. But this would also create a large surge in hashrates for every GPU centric coins making mining further unprofitable.

Would depend on the electricity cost localy. If the profitability takes a hit, a lot of those gpu's may become unprofitable and offline.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:45:01 PM

Would depend on the electricity cost localy. If the profitability takes a hit, a lot of those gpu's may become unprofitable and offline.

Should we expect a flood of amd gpu's on ebay when ETH goes POS?
A62662

Activity: 310
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:55:01 PM

Not so sure about that, what about Ethereum Classic, probably a lot of ETH miners will switch over to ETC imo.
A62662

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:08:50 AM

New chance of getting some free BTV coins. There is an airdrop of 600 BTV at their forum https://forum.bitvaluta.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64
Only 50 places total, so hurry up.

You can also get free extra BTV by being active at their forum by posting.

600 BTV is quite good as the total supply is only 1,921,864 coins.

Good luck!

Smiley Cheesy Grin Cool Tongue Grin Smiley
Mindin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 04:37:38 PM

Added Idena (DNA) to the poll. Very interesting and groundbreaking project.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:25:34 PM

Added Idena (DNA) to the poll. Very interesting and groundbreaking project.

Need an invite to mine, hard to get.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:29:07 AM

I thought you made list of the best POW/POS coin in this thread  Grin
For me, the best newcomer coin is the coin that have fair mainnet launch (announce to community),
and have little or no premine for their developers, this is to prevent dump later if the coin price growing.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:58:28 AM

i did not mine for a long time , rig is sleeping now , till new opportunitys
Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 06:58:49 PM

I wouldn't touch ANY new projects this point in time where the overall market is SO bearish. There's simply no point, as even the top 20 coins is SO cheap to enter at this point.

If you look at low cap projects like Blocknet, you can make even more in terms of ROI. Blocknet to name an example was founded in 2014, and soon has 2 products on the market, on top of their DEX, which is:

XRouter/Xbridge, which essentially is a decentralized oracle network, which can communite with real world applications, and other blockchains.
Multi Currency Wallet Lite wallet which can be used to trade on their DEX, without syncing any chains, saving a ton of time.

New projects lauching is doomed to failure because of lack of "hype" and marketing. It's that simple
Battle1doom

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:21:02 AM

I thought you made list of the best POW/POS coin in this thread  Grin
For me, the best newcomer coin is the coin that have fair mainnet launch (announce to community),
and have little or no premine for their developers, this is to prevent dump later if the coin price growing.

ETH had a huge premine, and it is only next to Bitcoin in marketcap now. Premine does not equate to shitcoin or scam.
A62662

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 05:08:10 PM

I wouldn't touch ANY new projects this point in time where the overall market is SO bearish. There's simply no point, as even the top 20 coins is SO cheap to enter at this point.

If you look at low cap projects like Blocknet, you can make even more in terms of ROI. Blocknet to name an example was founded in 2014, and soon has 2 products on the market, on top of their DEX, which is:

XRouter/Xbridge, which essentially is a decentralized oracle network, which can communite with real world applications, and other blockchains.
Multi Currency Wallet Lite wallet which can be used to trade on their DEX, without syncing any chains, saving a ton of time.

New projects lauching is doomed to failure because of lack of "hype" and marketing. It's that simple

Market is turning somewhat bullish, at least today  Wink

Bitcoin and alt's are on the rise. Next station BTC 10,000

So in your opinion every new project is doomed to fail... I don't even know where to start with that, it just doesn't make any sense. LOL
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:49:10 PM

So if I read you correctly you are slamming any new projects other than the one (Blocknet) you are trying to hype. You're funny at best and tragic at worst. Dont be such a shameless shill. LOL!

Grin Grin
A62662

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:59:06 PM

Is Idena really the best newcomer in this list although it has no votes?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: