Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXTMultiPool - hashrate.org  (Read 15543 times)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:29:52 AM

Hashrate has had a facelift, it's innards changed and has relaunched  Grin

Consider it alpha until it has proven itself over time, but you may want to point some of your miners there and see how it goes.

Stratum ports are on the page now.  I will be getting the FAQ and Downloads section populated in the next day or so.  SHA, Scrypt, Scrypt-N and Keccak are all fully supported now.
I will bring a cryptonote port online soon too, to take advantage of the CPU's in your miners.

I have not yet imported the round recalculations for the missing SHA rounds from before - I will try and get this done tonight still, otherwise I will import it first thing tomorrow once I'm up for the day (I've been working on this for the vast majority of the day so far)

The my miner pages are accurate too, they will show you the current number of coins you have earned of what type, and approximately how many NXT you have earned so far in your current shift. 

Ahh, it looks like a few of you may have already found the pool again. Smiley

Coin-Switching Ports
Scrypt - stratum+tcp://stratum.us.hashrate.org:3333
Scrypt-N - stratum+tcp://stratum.us.hashrate.org:2222
X11 - stratum+tcp://stratum.us.hashrate.org:4444
SHA - stratum+tcp://stratum.us.hashrate.org:5555
Keccak - stratum+tcp://stratum.us.hashrate.org:6666

username is NXT wallet, password can be anything.
If you don't know how to mine X11, Scrypt-N or Keccak pls wait until I have the how-to guides finished and on the site (and then please use the correct miners)
I encourage everyone mining to switch over to Scrypt-N/Keccak as soon as I get the guide finished and the mining software linked, as it is much more profitable currently.  X11 runs a lot less warm than Scrypt but historically tends to be a bit lower profitability.

Source: https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/hashrate-org/msg38603#msg38603
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

Is the estimator angry today?  I'm noticing I have a negative balance and no pending NXT during this shift.
dodododi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:32:14 AM

Is everyone else getting paid according to what they expect to receive?  This pool started out so great, then went to 0 and back.  Now I'm having problems again.  Sometimes I wish I had given up on this some time ago.  I feel like I've given paradigmflux far too many second chances.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:36:17 AM

Pf is communicating regularly now but uses nxtforum. See https://nxtforum.org/nxt-indirect-mining/hashrate-org/580/

The bottom of page 30 mentions a bug for negative balances that he has been working on that may have caused temporary issues too.

Best to report bugs there, pf and hashrate are getting pretty good reviews so far from other users.
 Pf has dedicated all his efforts solely to hashrate from now on.
Daedelus

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:52:57 AM

For anyone minting/mining the new mining class of MSCoins in Nxt's Monetary System*, they can use hashrate.org to mine other coins that are sold for NXT. The pool then pays out in NXT.

NXT is then used to pay the transaction fee to register the newly minted MSCoins in the blockchain. Someone is making $26/day (less electricity) at the moment, there are rewards for early adopters.

(*this is POW inside a POS currency see... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929548.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935083.0 for more information)

Daedelus

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

Nxt has another Multipool for miners to get Nxt. Try it out, report any problems  Grin

Ok, NXT is available as a payout option on my pool. Please help support NXT and the pool, come mine with your ASIC's that have been collecting dust Wink

xpool . ca

Any problems, let me know as it took quite a bit to get this working and there may very well be some bugs to squish.

Cheers!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 12:17:44 PM

That's right. For those of you looking to use your miners and earn NXT, I've been running a multipool for over a year now and have had NXT added a couple months ago.

www.xpool.ca

Any problems let me know.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: