Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXTMultiPool - hashrate.org  (Read 15543 times)
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:16:48 PM

Any "official" info or stats of the level of "success" of the multipool?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

NXT.org

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:20:10 PM

Great stuff!
wesleyh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:34:12 PM

4.02TH for SHA256!
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

wake me up, when we land on the moon  Wink
theironman

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:02:03 PM

wake me up, when we land on the moon  Wink

Mine Nxt to the moon, let me play among the stars.
Let me see what the spring is like on Jupiter and Mars....

Ps, let's be fair to the pool dev, who is paying these servers and stuff from his own pockets:

Please donate NXT to this address: 5553118010267868843
wesleyh

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:16:40 PM

wake me up, when we land on the moon  Wink

Mine Nxt to the moon, let me play among the stars.
Let me see what the spring is like on Jupiter and Mars....

Ps, let's be fair to the pool dev, who is paying these servers and stuff from his own pockets:

Please donate NXT to this address: 5553118010267868843

Quoted because it's necessary!
Wilburbone

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:29:28 PM

Now I can mine, fogre, and hodl, all at the same time  Cheesy
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:43:59 PM

Have the payments been made yet? Any info about this? I would like to know how many nxts are delivered!
Ludom

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:53:33 PM

http://hashrate.org/news

at 17:00 PST
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:26:19 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/23webs/nxt0_fees_hashrate_multipool_goes_public_join_us/
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

C'mon now! Answer my questions or I'm done. If you cant be bothered with supporting your pool members then you probably shouldn't be running a pool.

And what's up with the stats? You are ignoring SHA miners with your profitability updates. And my stats still show no earnings pending when my NXT acct number link is clicked.
paradigmflux (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:48:45 AM

And why do the "unexchanged estimates" keep reverting to zero and then back again? Since I added my +2THs of SHA to my little bit of Scrypt (4MHs) I have on the pool, my "unexchanged estimates" don't seem to be growing any faster.

The unexchanged estimates items recalculate for everyone every ~10 minutes right now.  They take about 30 seconds to recalculate, so if you refresh while that is happening they may show up as 0 temporarily.  They are also seperate for Scrypt and for SHA (ie, your SHA and Scrypt miners will show different 'estimated NXT' amounts as they are algo specific.  I was thinking of pushing out the 'estimated NXT' calculations to once every 20 or 30 minutes to try and reduce this, but obviously that makes the numbers increment less often.   The estimated numbers were also out significantly yesterday, but I think that I have that resolved now.

Would you also please clarify the bolded questions in my previous post...

You're going back to mining alt SHA coins and we are to mine only at sha.hashrate.org:5008?
         Yes, we are going back to mining SHA altcoins.  It's the simplest way to be able to unify the reporting and keep everything in a single site.
What alt Sha coins will you be mining? You're currently only showing Unobtainium and Bytecoin.
          Terracoin and Zetacoin will be re-added to the pool tonight, and Mazacoin will be turned on again.
If I add some THs to the pool, aren't we in danger of destroying a weak coin like Bytecoin, lol? I would suggest adding some stronger coins with a higher network hashrate.
         Good point - I was concerned that we nearly forked bytecoin last night, but it's just taking quite a while for the 34 pending rounds to confirm for them.   This will be a lot less of a concern once we have Terracoin and Zetacoin in the picture.
Currently I have just over 1THs pointed at hashrate.org:5008. If I add "sha.", will I be mining on BTC p2pool or the alt pool? I'd rather not waste the hash on p2pool. [/quote]
          Nope, there is no DNS name whatsoever pointing at a BTC P2Pool any longer.  You won't hit that no matter what DNS name you try and use.   Sha.hashrate.org and hashrate.org are essentially the same servers (it's just that cloudflare uses the 'hashrate.org' DNS name to do it's cloudflare magic on.  I currently have cloudflare in bypass mode though, because I was worried lots of miners were still trying to hit the site without using the proper subdomains).

I understand that you're disabling the p2pool tonight but what is being mined on sha.hashrate.org at this very moment? And when should I switch over from hashrate.org to sha.hashrate.org?
Right now they are one and the same.  Ping the two hostnames, they resolve out to the same IP addresses.  When I turn on cloudflare optimization again, hashrate.org will resolve out to the IP of the cloudflare servers (which obviously isn't a stratum router) so that would stop any miner who is using just stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:<portnumber> from being able to connect.  In hindsight, I should have been using the subdomains all along.

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
NxtSwag

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:12:22 AM

786nxt first payout since public launch. Happy days Cheesy

Good work pf

TD367D-V7SCYE-WZHX66-IYAUMN-7PSUKE-NDHWNB-NDXU
wesleyh

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:28:33 AM

Where is a good place to rent mining rigs?
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:36:59 AM

betarigs.com

or

leaserig.net

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
Hani

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:20:05 AM

nicehash.com

Well technically you are not renting rigs, but hash power.
paradigmflux (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

nicehash.com

Well technically you are not renting rigs, but hash power.
lol
yesterday i had a standing order on nicehash that was below the payout rate of the pool, so the difference between the two is basically straight profit
just gotta keep the order low enough that it's profitable

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:47:27 AM

And why do the "unexchanged estimates" keep reverting to zero and then back again? Since I added my +2THs of SHA to my little bit of Scrypt (4MHs) I have on the pool, my "unexchanged estimates" don't seem to be growing any faster.

The unexchanged estimates items recalculate for everyone every ~10 minutes right now.  They take about 30 seconds to recalculate, so if you refresh while that is happening they may show up as 0 temporarily.  They are also seperate for Scrypt and for SHA (ie, your SHA and Scrypt miners will show different 'estimated NXT' amounts as they are algo specific.  I was thinking of pushing out the 'estimated NXT' calculations to once every 20 or 30 minutes to try and reduce this, but obviously that makes the numbers increment less often.   The estimated numbers were also out significantly yesterday, but I think that I have that resolved now.

Would you also please clarify the bolded questions in my previous post...

You're going back to mining alt SHA coins and we are to mine only at sha.hashrate.org:5008?
         Yes, we are going back to mining SHA altcoins.  It's the simplest way to be able to unify the reporting and keep everything in a single site.
What alt Sha coins will you be mining? You're currently only showing Unobtainium and Bytecoin.
          Terracoin and Zetacoin will be re-added to the pool tonight, and Mazacoin will be turned on again.
If I add some THs to the pool, aren't we in danger of destroying a weak coin like Bytecoin, lol? I would suggest adding some stronger coins with a higher network hashrate.
         Good point - I was concerned that we nearly forked bytecoin last night, but it's just taking quite a while for the 34 pending rounds to confirm for them.   This will be a lot less of a concern once we have Terracoin and Zetacoin in the picture.
Currently I have just over 1THs pointed at hashrate.org:5008. If I add "sha.", will I be mining on BTC p2pool or the alt pool? I'd rather not waste the hash on p2pool.
          Nope, there is no DNS name whatsoever pointing at a BTC P2Pool any longer.  You won't hit that no matter what DNS name you try and use.   Sha.hashrate.org and hashrate.org are essentially the same servers (it's just that cloudflare uses the 'hashrate.org' DNS name to do it's cloudflare magic on.  I currently have cloudflare in bypass mode though, because I was worried lots of miners were still trying to hit the site without using the proper subdomains).

I understand that you're disabling the p2pool tonight but what is being mined on sha.hashrate.org at this very moment? And when should I switch over from hashrate.org to sha.hashrate.org?
Right now they are one and the same.  Ping the two hostnames, they resolve out to the same IP addresses.  When I turn on cloudflare optimization again, hashrate.org will resolve out to the IP of the cloudflare servers (which obviously isn't a stratum router) so that would stop any miner who is using just stratum+tcp://hashrate.org:<portnumber> from being able to connect.  In hindsight, I should have been using the subdomains all along.

[/quote]

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

Payments late again. Not good.  Grrrr!
scottsecret

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:23:26 AM

One thing I do appreciate is that you have much more transparency than blackcoinpool. With BCP, you have no way to know what the pool is actually mining. You have to trust that they are mining the most profitable coins and not just attacking weaker, competitor coins.

What does it mean to "attack weaker, competitor coins" ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: