Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 47929 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:55:02 AM

The BTC you get from IPO can only support 25% STD,
as more and more STD are mined and dumped, the devs have to pay BTC from their pocket which is impossible.

After reading it more carefully, it seems the price of STD after launch will be 1/4 of its IPO price immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
standardcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:09:34 AM

standardcoin.conf file:
Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
addnode=192.241.153.178
rpcport=5332
rpcuser=anyusername
rpcpassword=anypassword

Wallet should sync automatically without adding nodes because I set up 2 dnsseed servers for it.
But I still put up a node there just in case.
bubuxiaoji

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:14:15 AM

Grin Grin Grin
Strange!
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:26:11 AM

Almost there!!! --> Check Coin Countdown

if you like our work donations are welcome.

chebruta

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:28:13 AM

Good luck on the launch today guy's,

If you need a pool give this one a try

Pool is open for pre-registration

Standard Coin Website:                   https://std.mining4all.eu
Standard Coin host/port:     stratum+tcp://std.mining4all.eu:3331

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with Prop.

Pool Fee: 0%.

Ssl Secure
vilgem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:48:41 AM

The most likely future: Countdown! 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. FAIL LOL Cheesy

★★★ VERTCOIN ★★★ ALL GENIOUS IS SIMPLE ★★★
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:55:52 AM

So if I understand this correctly, then basically this is a 75% pre-mined coin that is distributed exclusively to initial investors. Meanwhile, after the IPO is closed, then mining starts and the rest of us get a share of this thing.

This can still be a pump and dump, the only difference is that we know where the floor is, and the "dumpers" have already accumulated what their investment is.

So, this isn't necessarily a scam for the IPO folks, but it represents a high risk for anyone who ultimately buys/mines and holds this on an outside exchange like cryptsy without realizing what they are buying into.  

But there is a risk that I see for the IPO investors folks themselves, and that is this exchange's potential existential risks, and this is where I caution buyer beware on this "investment".

My questions: Are you, the DEV and exchange operator, a US person? Are you a registered business? Where are you registered? Are you, or your business, or your website, or any of your (or your business's) assets (physical, personal...like the servers the big investment wallet is kept, financial, or otherwise) located in any place that can be legitimately considered within US jurisdiction?

If you answered yes to any of the above question, do you have a money transmitter license from the US government in compliance with KYC/AML regulations? How do we know? Has an independent, trusted person on this forum with credibility verified this?

If you are not, in any way, located in any place where the US can come in and seize any assets in connection to any type of criminal investigation, then where ARE you located? Are you in compliance with your local laws? How can we be sure? What is your evidence? Where are your certifications?

All these questions, and more, must be answered to ensure that you are, in fact, trust worthy and not A) a scammer, or B) an incompetent fool who only knows how to program and design fancy websites.

Anyone who INVESTS in this IPO without knowing the answers to the above risks the possibility that this "magical exchange" located on this website will disappear. Just....like....Mt.....GOX.....!!!!
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:10:52 AM

So if I understand this correctly, then basically this is a 75% pre-mined coin that is distributed exclusively to initial investors. Meanwhile, after the IPO is closed, then mining starts and the rest of us get a share of this thing.

This can still be a pump and dump, the only difference is that we know where the floor is, and the "dumpers" have already accumulated what their investment is.

So, this isn't necessarily a scam for the IPO folks, but it represents a high risk for anyone who ultimately buys/mines and holds this on an outside exchange like cryptsy without realizing what they are buying into.  

But there is a risk that I see for the IPO investors folks themselves, and that is this exchange's potential existential risks, and this is where I caution buyer beware on this "investment".

My questions: Are you, the DEV and exchange operator, a US person? Are you a registered business? Where are you registered? Are you, or your business, or your website, or any of your (or your business's) assets (physical, personal...like the servers the big investment wallet is kept, financial, or otherwise) located in any place that can be legitimately considered within US jurisdiction?

If you answered yes to any of the above question, do you have a money transmitter license from the US government in compliance with KYC/AML regulations? How do we know? Has an independent, trusted person on this forum with credibility verified this?

If you are not, in any way, located in any place where the US can come in and seize any assets in connection to any type of criminal investigation, then where ARE you located? Are you in compliance with your local laws? How can we be sure? What is your evidence? Where are your certifications?

All these questions, and more, must be answered to ensure that you are, in fact, trust worthy and not A) a scammer, or B) an incompetent fool who only knows how to program and design fancy websites.

Anyone who INVESTS in this IPO without knowing the answers to the above risks the possibility that this "magical exchange" located on this website will disappear. Just....like....Mt.....GOX.....!!!!
I explained how the exchange works here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.msg5860556#msg5860556
Since it is an automatic exchange, All the  trades are done instantly and automatically.
I am not holding anybody money!!!
dreamboy

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:17:52 AM

take a seat!sent later
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:45:20 AM

I explained how the exchange works here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.msg5860556#msg5860556
Since it is an automatic exchange, All the  trades are done instantly and automatically.
I am not holding anybody money!!!

So what happens if you, and all your assets, and all your severs, everything you have any possible access to, are seized? What happens if you get thrown in jail or kidnapped or killed? Can this thing continue without you ever having to do another thing again? Can you walk away, and someone else (ANYONE ELSE) from the community with skillz continue development where you left off?
Cryptocurrency_forum

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

This looks promising if there is a fix to stop P&D.
Bionic345

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:52:34 AM

*grabbing popcorn"

I read through this topic, the devs answers and the website. Really nothing of this system adds up, no matter how the dev explains his way of thinking, it doesn't make sense. Unless the dev risks a bunch of BTC himself in this game, it just can't work out... And the exchange thing is weird?

If you are a buyer, you only need to enter your STD address to the exchange, a BTC address associated with that STD address is generated. You send BTC to that address and a calculated amount of STD will be sent to your STD address automatically.

So I basically hold the BTC/STD at the same time in my wallet?

oh whatever, nevermind, I doubt anyone get the full 100% here

ozie

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:25:14 AM

So I basically hold the BTC/STD at the same time in my wallet?

oh whatever, nevermind, I doubt anyone get the full 100% here

You send BTC and get STD so at one time you hold neither in your pocket but never both. Not that hard to understand.

Yes this coin is risky and some things may not end up as planned but i will give it a try.
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

hi i'm new to all this and a bit thick ,i've downloaded the wallet but how do i get a address to link for investing if i need a password to open it thats not given until launch
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:46:37 PM

Hey guys, we're late to the party but we've setup a pool for this coin. Pool page is here:
https://www.minep.it/pools/32/

I'll be posting some 0% fee promo codes shortly.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

Price Valuation Phased engine is tested and deployed successfully. We are all set for the launch.

Be careful of you announcement,specially that STANDARDCOIN is permanently rising and never drop.

2 weeks ago another crypto call AIRCOIN make same announcement saying AIRCOIN is stable and rising exchange rate-5% profit every week. Look what's happen till day 1 in exchange and all poor people who trusted the dev.
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_air

Are you dev anonymous or can you post your real name and facebook profile as well?
coolpool2

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:11:54 PM

0% fee StandardCoin Pool! Make sure to REGISTER and configure your miners before launch!

std.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

http://pool.mn/images/gif/logo3.png
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:15:15 PM

SCAM Alert!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

SCAM Alert!
SCAM SCAM SCAM!

I have create a new coin that never drop, just rise over market! And also found 1 million dollar under my bed that i want share with all of you.

just give me 1 btc for details.
LLLOOOLLL
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:09:53 PM

4 hours to launch. You can join Price Valuation Phase here:
https://standardcoin.net/price_valuation
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: