Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 47927 times)
Kay0r

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:19:11 AM

That's IF he's a scammer.  Why can you not accept that he may be telling 100% truth?
I am. I'm totally convinced he's telling 100% the truth. I'm a firmier believer than you. And that truth is he's running a ponzi xD
I'm not going to explain it to you again. You go and read some pages ago if you want.

If turns out he's not a scammer, will you delete the negative feedback and admit that you misdjuded him/them?

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:01:40 AM

That's IF he's a scammer.  Why can you not accept that he may be telling 100% truth?
I am. I'm totally convinced he's telling 100% the truth. I'm a firmier believer than you. And that truth is he's running a ponzi xD
I'm not going to explain it to you again. You go and read some pages ago if you want.

If turns out he's not a scammer, will you delete the negative feedback and admit that you misdjuded him/them?

+1

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:45:18 AM

Hi all, I mined a bit then sent to my wallet but nothing ever showed up.  I mined @ pool.standardcoin it shows
payment sent, tripple checked addy all is good just nothing came through. Any ideas?

poop
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:52:13 AM

Hi all, I mined a bit then sent to my wallet but nothing ever showed up.  I mined @ pool.standardcoin it shows
payment sent, tripple checked addy all is good just nothing came through. Any ideas?

You should update your wallet.
SweetLou

Activity: 210

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:04:29 AM

You should update your wallet.

also be sure to check http://explorer.standardcoin.net/chain/StandardCoin to see what your true balance is.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
coiner777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:21:53 AM

SCAM Alert!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Shutup Scam Exposer, we all know you run the real SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800
anteco

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:54:28 AM

http://explorer.standardcoin.net/tx/ce41628fafef1079cfdffadb55e410e99e4fed8f9e2e428fc9582b1379b7fdb9

which means, "Not yet redeemed"
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:57:21 AM

It means you received the transaction but not spend it yet
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:00:13 AM

The pseudo-exchange will not save it. People will never use it - you cannot dictate market like that.

hucker

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:18:39 AM

Maybe he forgot to say "irony off".  Grin

I don't do irony, I find my clothes lose their creases after I wear them for a while.

I didn't mean you.

Neither did I, I meant I don't understand it.  In fact has anyone ever quantified it?  People say Alanis Morissette didn't understand it and she wrote a song about it.
hucker

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:19:37 AM

+1

+2

I believe in innocent until proven guilty (unlike UK law).
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

You keep missing the point over and over (pretty sure you are trolling, but let's go Wink ): there is nothing more to prove relatively to the scam we contested him (id est "trying to run a Ponzi scheme"). He already did that in post one. The system is a Ponzi, by it's very structure. Wikipedia (and some brain, though very little) is your friend.

He can choose not to run away with the money or to change the first post stating the truth, i.e. this is not a secure investment where you cannot lose but just a Ponzi but that's not going to cancel his attempted scam (ALREADY done, nothing more to prove about that), I can only mitigate the feedback (something funny like "attempted a ponzi scam but then changed his mind. So maybe now you can trust him....").
Very unlikely he'll do that anyway xD
hucker

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:25:38 PM

You keep missing the point over and over (pretty sure you are trolling, but let's go Wink ): there is nothing more to prove relatively to the scam we contested him (id est "trying to run a Ponzi scheme"). He already did that in post one. The system is a Ponzi, by it's very structure. Wikipedia (and some brain, though very little) is your friend.

The only thing he can do now is change the first post stating the truth, i.e. this is not a secure investment where you cannot lose but just a Ponzi. That and ofc not running away with the btc on his "exchange" for a very long period of time.
Even if he corrects the post that's not going to cancel his attempted scam (ALREADY done, nothing more to prove about that), I can only mitigate the feedback (something funny like "attempted a ponzi scam but then changed his mind. So maybe now you can trust him....").
Very unlikely he'll do that anyway xD

We don't know he's going to run away with the money.  What is this silly vendetta you have against the developer?
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:28:45 PM

Again, and lastly: even if he doesn't he still created a Ponzi, deceiving people (for the fun of it?). If he doesn't cash it out it would be retarded (though very likely he'll do, thus the "extreme caution" is still a fair warning) but he still put up a fraudolent post.

A penitent scammer. Would be the first time. Still deserved negative even then Wink
hucker

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:32:57 PM

Again, and lastly: even if he doesn't he still created a Ponzi, deceiving people (for the fun of it?). If he doesn't cash it out it would be retarded (though very likely he'll do, thus the "extreme caution" is still a fair warning) but he still put up a fraudolent post.

A penitent scammer. Would be the first time. Still deserved negative even then Wink

Only if you believe a Ponzi to be somehow wrong.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:41:27 PM

"Ponzi" (wikipedia) means a fraudolent investment scheme where you deceive investors to put money in, telling them no loss is possible (or even that profit is guaranteed), when actually the only way they can profit is if new investors come, losing money in their stead. Eventually new investments will stop and bag holders will lose everything. Exactly what this coin is xD

Deception in itself is wrong. You can do it "legit" by declaring you are running a ponzi (here, for example --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558656.0  gambling section).
Otherwise, you are at least a deceiving scammer, like dev is. So he is lying and holding your money, very very bad combo. More than enough for a big fat -xx feedback and extreme caution tagging.
hucker

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:43:40 PM

"Ponzi" (wikipedia) means a fraudolent investment scheme where you deceive investors to put money in, telling them no loss is possible (or even that profit is guaranteed), when actually the only way they can profit is if new investors come, losing money in their stead. Eventually new investments will stop and bag holders will lose everything. Exactly what this coin is xD

Deception in itself is wrong. You can do it "legit" by declaring you are running a ponzi (here, for example --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558656.0  gambling section).
Otherwise, you are at least a deceiving scammer, like dev is. So he is lying and holding your money, very very bad combo. More than enough for a big fat -xx feedback and extreme caution tagging.

You're assuming investments will stop.  And investors now have no danger of that happening.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:52:28 PM

The risk is there, and very high given the particular structure of this ponzi, 75% instant loss when you invest. Even the best Ponzi are not eternal (and this is pretty bad and evident).
But again the problem is not what I or you assume, is he didn't state that, nay he say the opposite, that no loss is possible. I truly believe you are 100% a troll by now xD Must have been the 10th time I repeated that simple concept xD
Was fun but now I have better things to do, really.
hucker

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

The risk is there, and very high given the particular structure of this ponzi, 75% instant loss when you invest. Even the best Ponzi are not eternal (and this is pretty bad and evident).
But again the problem is not what I or you assume, is he didn't state that, nay he say the opposite, that no loss is possible. I truly believe you are 100% a troll by now xD Must have been the 10th time I repeated that simple concept xD

Funny, I was thinking you were either a troll, or someone with a vendetta against the dev.  You're not being constructive, you're just trying to put people off the coin.  Maybe you're a rival dev?
tattooist

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:54:27 PM

Funny, I was thinking you were either a troll, or someone with a vendetta against the dev.  You're not being constructive, you're just trying to put people off the coin.  Maybe you're a rival dev?

He's just been trying to show people that with this system the change of beeing scammed is high.. specially when the "multipool" gets into play aswell
everybody is gonna be minning to fill up the stack of BTC even further?
I'm not saying that the dev is gonna take the BTC and run...but with this system he's got every possibillity to do so.. thats one giant red flag in my book!

Let's hope the naive are right this time (but I doubt it)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: