Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 47927 times)
Tekkerr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:34:03 PM

Great refreshing design, love it.
Now pool us up with some better coins and gain trust !

Thanks - what coins would you like to see?

The most difficult, Groestl Myriad  Tongue

Nah something like, euh you pick, no matter what I suggest here, we will get shot down anyway, you'r in my favorites, to regular check it out !

Haha.. Yes, I know what you mean.

Anyway, we'll be adding new coins very regularly so keep checking back. Cheers Smiley

Ow you guy's have more coins, I just saw the latest ones on main page, good good !
Also nice that you have the coin name in sub url, easier to find coin back in long list of config files, instead only port changes ! Good job, wish you some many hashes in the future !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:37:34 PM

"I payed BTC for a good time and all I got were these Lousy STD'S!!!!"

Jokes aside.
This is a really, really, really bad idea.

Technicalities aside, this is a giant trust issue.
This person will have access to 75% of the funds from day one.
Not only that but you will be trusting him with a large amount of BTC AND he will have access to the backend server that is responsible for the BTC/STD exchange.

Those are three glaring issues that cannot be easily addressed. The fact that this "developer" makes no attempt to try to legitimize the whole system speaks volumes.

How bout you start with your god damn name and ID if you want to start handling millions of other peoples money?

Until we smarten the fuck up and start demanding transparency, security and recourse we are going to keep getting scammed and we have no one to thank but ourselves.
I already answered this kind of question a few times in this thread.
Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.msg5888544#msg5888544
I think I have to put up a FAQ section on the website soon to let the new comers understand the system without repeatedly answer the same question.

Don't talk down to me you fuck. Unlike the majority of unwashed swine that troll these forums I can think critically.
I'm not having any trouble understanding your "system", maybe you are having trouble understanding my post?
You have access to the backend. Theres no possible way for your to design a system that we can verify you DONT have access to it. Nor is there any possible situation where it would be safe for you to NOT have access to these systems.

"Everything is controlled by the server".
The server you host or pay to host? Which you have administrative access to? You couldn't rewrite a line of code or two if you wanted to?
Please tell us what's stopping you from accessing this server? Won't you need direct access to this system to provide maintenance and updates?
Yes, that's entirely unreachable by you.
Please, lie to me right now; Tell me that if you were malicious there's no possible way you could obtain access to the funds. I fucking dare you.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not stupid enough to make that claim.
So that leaves a giant trust issue.

can i asked if you do not like it why try and play the big i'am and not just piss off and leave us 'idiots' to get scammed

ugh... "if you don't like it, don't invest!" mentality.
You are part of the problem.
That thinking makes me sick because you are detrimental to the community but you don't even realize it.

Every BTC scammed fuels more and more Scams and takes money away that would have been invested in more deserving and innovative coins.
I could write a paragraph or two why scamcoins and copycoins lower the value of all coins, but it's getting tiring.
The community needs you people to smarten the fuck up and start demanding more. Demand some accountability, demand some transparency, demand some fucking standards you greedy sheep.
Stop being blinded by your greed.

ha ha ha you sad little man ,got your fingers burned did we. no one cares about you and your thoughts you are a nobody with nothing worthwhile to say . the best thing for you is to jump

Dude, that was a pretty weak response.
Not weak in a "oh dude that burn was weak yo!" but more of in a sad representation of humanity.

I'm trying to help people and you tell me I'm a worthless piece of shit and I should go kill myself?
It's obvious who the sad little man is  Embarrassed. Ignoring you now.
Tekkerr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:38:48 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 07:51:39 PM by Tekkerr

Don't talk down to me you fuck.

That's the only thing I've read rest was blah blah
Try to communicate civil, then convince people of your intellect, now it's just blubber wasting energy.

I don't need to convince anyone of my intellect. That would be a pretty useless waste of time, wouldn't it?
I took a moment to point out several security flaws and he brushed them off as inconsequential or redundant.
Fortunately I am not required to appear or present myself as "civilized" as I'm not asking strangers for money and presenting a system as "safe" that is anything but. If my response makes those flaws any less real or severe to you... then I don't know what to tell you.
Good luck I guess?

No it wouldn't, many people read here, but don't post here, most like myself normally.
You make good points, but you present it so, that no one will read it, or it's those 14 year trolls ....
This coin has some nice idea's, some nice work backing it up, you can't deny it, but it is like you say, one to be seriously careful with !
This is not just a coin, it's a whole business and we should be entitled on CEO identity and such !
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:39:01 PM

Great refreshing design, love it.
Now pool us up with some better coins and gain trust !

Thanks - what coins would you like to see?

The most difficult, Groestl Myriad  Tongue

Nah something like, euh you pick, no matter what I suggest here, we will get shot down anyway, you'r in my favorites, to regular check it out !

Haha.. Yes, I know what you mean.

Anyway, we'll be adding new coins very regularly so keep checking back. Cheers Smiley

Ow you guy's have more coins, I just saw the latest ones on main page, good good !
Also nice that you have the coin name in sub url, iesier to find coin back in long list off config files, instead only port changes ! Good job, wish you some many hashes in the future !

Thanks dude. If you ever want to mine something here let me know and I'll get you set up as 0 fees Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:41:18 PM

"I payed BTC for a good time and all I got were these Lousy STD'S!!!!"

Jokes aside.
This is a really, really, really bad idea.

Technicalities aside, this is a giant trust issue.
This person will have access to 75% of the funds from day one.
Not only that but you will be trusting him with a large amount of BTC AND he will have access to the backend server that is responsible for the BTC/STD exchange.

Those are three glaring issues that cannot be easily addressed. The fact that this "developer" makes no attempt to try to legitimize the whole system speaks volumes.

How bout you start with your god damn name and ID if you want to start handling millions of other peoples money?

Until we smarten the fuck up and start demanding transparency, security and recourse we are going to keep getting scammed and we have no one to thank but ourselves.
I already answered this kind of question a few times in this thread.
Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.msg5888544#msg5888544
I think I have to put up a FAQ section on the website soon to let the new comers understand the system without repeatedly answer the same question.

Don't talk down to me you fuck. Unlike the majority of unwashed swine that troll these forums I can think critically.
I'm not having any trouble understanding your "system", maybe you are having trouble understanding my post?
You have access to the backend. Theres no possible way for your to design a system that we can verify you DONT have access to it. Nor is there any possible situation where it would be safe for you to NOT have access to these systems.

"Everything is controlled by the server".
The server you host or pay to host? Which you have administrative access to? You couldn't rewrite a line of code or two if you wanted to?
Please tell us what's stopping you from accessing this server? Won't you need direct access to this system to provide maintenance and updates?
Yes, that's entirely unreachable by you.
Please, lie to me right now; Tell me that if you were malicious there's no possible way you could obtain access to the funds. I fucking dare you.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not stupid enough to make that claim.
So that leaves a giant trust issue.

can i asked if you do not like it why try and play the big i'am and not just piss off and leave us 'idiots' to get scammed

That thinking makes me sick because you are detrimental to the community but you don't even realize it.

Every BTC scammed fuels more and more Scams and takes money away that would have been invested in more deserving and innovative coins.
I could write a paragraph or two why scamcoins and copycoins lower the value of all coins, but it's getting tiring.
The community needs you people to smarten the fuck up and start demanding more. Demand some accountability, demand some transparency, demand some fucking standards you greedy sheep.

ha ha ha you sad little man ,got your fingers burned did we. no one cares about you and your thoughts you are a nobody with nothing worthwhile to say . the best thing for you is to jump

Dude, that was a pretty weak response.
Not weak in a "oh dude that burn was weak yo!" but more of in a sad representation of humanity.

I'm trying to help people and you tell me I'm a worthless piece of shit and I should go kill myself?
It's obvious who the sad little man is  Embarrassed. Ignoring you now.

i dont care fucking jump
KIMCOIN

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

http://std.pool.mn is ready for launch!
Please register and configure your miners in order to enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime!
DawgDCG

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:43:39 PM

Im excited about this coin!
There are some security problems as some hjave pointed out but all coins are risky. This is crypto currency!
you have to weigh the pros and cons and invest wisely!

What the hell is wrong with you? you make that asshole look like the pope!
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:46:43 PM

Im excited about this coin!
There are some security problems as some hjave pointed out but all coins are risky. This is crypto currency!
you have to weigh the pros and cons and invest wisely!

What the hell is wrong with you? you make that asshole look like the pope!
i said i do not care ,every coin release has some dick trying to spoil the fun and force there opinion they can all go jump
DawgDCG

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:51:31 PM

because he spoils your fun he should kill himself?
wow too edgy for me.
you better get back to class before teacher gets mad at you.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:52:51 PM

8 Minutes!!!

kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

Algorithm
Scrypt

Total Coin
400,000,000 coins

Block Time
60 seconds

Block Rewards
100 StandardCoin Per Block halving every about 12 month

Difficulty
Retargeting using Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm

Value ain't gonna be stable with Scrypt. If you want your value to REALLY be stable and not a permanent crashing one like AirCoin was start with X11+Dark Gravity Wave. That's gonna keep out the huge farms and ASICs, thus limiting the dumpers and really keeping the price stable.

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
MineP.it

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

8 Minutes!!!

You're reading the countdown wrong  Cheesy

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

1hr 5 mins left! Cheesy
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

FUCK!! 

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

16:00 EST is 4PM EST!!  In a few minutes!!  Unless the OP is incorrect

coolisbad

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:57:28 PM

8 Minutes!!!

You're reading the countdown wrong  Cheesy

The announcement did say 16 PM EST, which is in 4 minutes indeed.
But the countdown does say 1h:4m

I guess they are both right until proven wrong.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:58:19 PM

Some counters don't take into effect Daylight Savings Time!!

sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:58:58 PM

Countdown on their page still shows an hour...   so...  nfi

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:59:42 PM

OK DEV!!  16:00 EST is like NOW!!  What gives?

MineP.it

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

The counter is probably taking into account the inevitable fail coming up... and the "10 more minutes" etc etc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: