Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 47930 times)
standardcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:12:57 AM

why you Trust is -6?

Already answered here:
Come on, who's giving the dev negative Trust points?

You can't just do that faking transactions and deals.

He should report the culprits to mods.

A kid couldn't understand the system even I tried to explain it to him a few times.
After I told him to go learn some basic maths first. He gave me a negative feedback. lol.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:13:26 AM

Standard if the multipool is private will you be sending out PM's to your supporters/investors?
Turpomann

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:03:54 AM

How about changing the abbreviation STD to something not so sexually transmitted? I know that most of the suitable ones are already taken, but something like STDC, SDD, SND are much better than STD for obvious reason.  Wink

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:52:28 AM

How about changing the abbreviation STD to something not so sexually transmitted? I know that most of the suitable ones are already taken, but something like STDC, SDD, SND are much better than STD for obvious reason.  Wink

It'd be better if you change to any name except STD lol

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:39:11 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 09:20:21 AM by ghibly79

Come on, who's giving the dev negative Trust points?

You can't just do that faking transactions and deals.

He should report the culprits to mods.

A kid couldn't understand the system even I tried to explain it to him a few times.
After I told him to go learn some basic maths first. He gave me a negative feedback. lol.

Me, trying to get less people scammed by this ponzi.
But starting to think you deserve to be scammed (some of you).

I understood the syst ponzi perfectly and have given thoroughly explanations for dummies there, for those who care to read.

He has another 2 neg feedbacks beside mine (expand untrusted), btw.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:48:08 AM

It'd be better if you change to any name except STD lol

No the name fits perfectly: in the case of sexual transmitted diseases you get bad things for wanting a quick reward not using precautions.
Same here xD
LammerOutsider

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:04:35 AM

conf pls? :/
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:12:56 AM

Mods don't remove scams, you have to read and find out yourself (here my explanation).

I notified Tomatocage too.
Freew

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:17:02 AM

Hello Everyone

http://std.pool-to-pool.com/Standard.png

Here is new stable Standardcoin Mining Pool

http://std.pool-to-pool.com

-->>>  First 30 User flagged to no fee for live time!!!

Overview:

- Location EU (Germany)

- VARDIFF SUPPORT
- LOW FEE 1%
- SECURE SERVER
- Prop PAYOUT

- 10Gb/s FIBER OPTICAL CONNECTION

everyone is welcome...

Thanks

Merratzz

pool-to-pool.com Team

Good Pool ;-)
Turpomann

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

Mods don't remove scams, you have to read and find out yourself (here my explanation).

Huh! It's not cool to misuse the trust system like that. What if everybody begin to do that?

We all get the scam accusations already. Are you going to give negative trust to everyone who doesn't agree with you?

nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:49:25 PM

Huh! It's not cool to misuse the trust system like that. What if everybody begin to do that?

We all get the scam accusations already. Are you going to give negative trust to everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Yes, seems like he misused the trust system.
On feedback pages, you can leave trade feedback. There are no rules for this, but here are some guidelines:
- List all of the trades that you do with people (or at least the major ones). This is not like #bitcoin-otc where you give people just one score.
- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:54:43 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 01:06:55 PM by ghibly79

No I'm not.
I'm tagging SCAMMERS. Maths there, no opinions, no "disagreement".
You can still choose to get scammed if you are fooled by a couple of simple formulas, your choice of course. But a fair warning may spare some distracted users to be victims.

"Quality" of the post has nothing to do with this. It's a plain, blatant scam. It's a fraud, so op is not trustworthy. I'm perfectly in line with trust system guidelines.
Matematical proof here  --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.msg5919351#msg5919351
alnitak

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:58:53 PM

There's an error in the calculations on their website:

Investor 1 decided to take profit. They sell 100,000,000 STD back to the store at the current GER rate which is 40 satoshi

Investor 1 will receive 40 BTC.
 AMC is STILL 160 BTC
 GER is STILL 0.000000040 BTC (~ 40 satoshi)
 Stored STD is: 50,000,000 + 100,000,000 = 150,000,000 STD
The AMC is not affeted by this selling activity.
GER still stays at 40 satoshi no matter what.

It's completely incorrect, because according to a few paragraphs earlier, Investor 1 only got 25,000,000 STD for their initial 10 BTC.  They're not withdrawing at a profit, they only get back the same number of BTC as they put in!
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

It's so simple I'm amazed at people stupidity tbh.

Maybe numbers intimidate you?

Can be explained without numbers even: initial investors pour some btcs in and they receive some (not all) standard coins for that. Still the value of std is calculated by dividing btc invested by TOTAL MAX number of coins. But part of std coins are bought off others (miners). With whom bitcoins? Initial investors' (cause there are only those in the system). So now initial investors can't get back all their invested btc anymore, only the remaining.

If new investors come in and pour some more btc, when they sell back they'll get that same btc they poured in PLUS SOME MORE cause they raised the value by buying (by design it can only rise). And where are you getting those extra btc to pay them the premium? Again, from initial investors, who then lose money. On the other hand if initial investors sell back before new investors, new investors lose money instead.

Last seller will be left holding the bag and losing money. It's called a PONZI SCHEME

Stay away from cryptos if you have this poor understanding of basic (elementary school) maths and economics.
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:06:18 PM

There's an error in the calculations on their website:

Investor 1 decided to take profit. They sell 100,000,000 STD back to the store at the current GER rate which is 40 satoshi

Investor 1 will receive 40 BTC.
 AMC is STILL 160 BTC
 GER is STILL 0.000000040 BTC (~ 40 satoshi)
 Stored STD is: 50,000,000 + 100,000,000 = 150,000,000 STD
The AMC is not affeted by this selling activity.
GER still stays at 40 satoshi no matter what.

It's completely incorrect, because according to a few paragraphs earlier, Investor 1 only got 25,000,000 STD for their initial 10 BTC.  They're not withdrawing at a profit, they only get back the same number of BTC as they put in!

The earlier investor is investor A not investor 1. Investor A is the one who joined the Price Valuation Phase.
Investor 1 is just an example, he re-present for all the Initial Investors, who hold 100m STD.

I've just fixed the formula on the Exchange page. We will use a new concept called: Step - AMC
Basically. The buying price will based on the next-step AMC, not the current one. This will make sure that all the new investors in the current round will buy at the same price.
Will deploy the new calculator in a moment.
Turpomann

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:10:55 PM

No I'm not.
You can still choose to get scammed if you are fooled by a couple of simple formulas, your choice of course. But a fair warning may spare some distracted user to be a victims.

"Quality" of the post has nothing to do with this. It's a plain, blatant scam. It's a fraud, so op is not trustworthy. I'm perfectly in line with trust system guidelines.
Matematical proof here  --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.msg5919351#msg5919351
No, you are misusing the system. There's no way around it. You clearly justify your negative feedback on the quality of his posts. Trust system is meant for trading only. You can't redefine the rules how you like. I agree it's good to warn about scams, but nobody likes bullies.

ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:14:24 PM

No I'm not.
You can still choose to get scammed if you are fooled by a couple of simple formulas, your choice of course. But a fair warning may spare some distracted user to be a victims.

No, you are misusing the system. There's no way around it. You clearly justify your negative feedback on the quality of his posts. Trust system is meant for trading. You can't redefine the rules how you like. I agree it's good to warn about scams, but nobody likes bullies.

Again: no. A bad quality but HONEST post will not be tagged. If he's trying to scam people money it has nothing to do with quality.
Are you just a troll or another OP sockpuppet?
alnitak

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:15:17 PM

The earlier investor is investor A not investor 1. Investor A is the one who joined the Price Valuation Phase.
Investor 1 is just an example, he re-present for all the Initial Investors, who hold 100m STD.

You cannot describe a hypothetical "Investor 1" withdrawing his funds without explaining exactly what investment that very same person made in the first place, and how many STD they got for that investment.
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:16:44 PM

You cannot describe a hypothetical "Investor 1" withdrawing his funds without explaining exactly what investment that very same person made in the first place, and how many STD they got for that investment.
The Investor 1 got his 100m STD in the Price Valuation Phase, which costs him 40 BTC.
Turpomann

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:18:47 PM

No I'm not.

No, you are misusing the system. There's no way around it. You clearly justify your negative feedback on the quality of his posts. Trust system is meant for trading. You can't redefine the rules how you like. I agree it's good to warn about scams, but nobody likes bullies.

Again: no. A bad quality but HONEST post will not be tagged. If he's trying to scam people money it has nothing to do with quality.
Are you just a troll or another OP sockpuppet?
Are you trying to bully me? What fucking sockpuppet? Fuck you really! From now on, I put you to my ignore list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: