Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: One Altcoin to invest  (Read 6098 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:37:02 PM

0.2 BTC in hand.. One Altcoin to invest? Please share your thoughts.
I would suggest holding the BTC that you have now, because now is not the right time to invest in altcoin if indeed you need to invest then choose one of the top altcoins in CMC.
Good, meanwhile, he should not invest all his BTC on altcoins irrespective how high they might be in rank. Anything can happen. Sometimes, I even recommend that there should be something to fall back on, whenever the market plummets and that most ties should be stable coin. That will be of great help here.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:24:51 AM

Chainlink is best option to invest nowadays as we saw its growth. The current price is 4.5$ and it is predicted that it will go to 10$ within 2 months. So a great opportunity to make your investment double. I know some people who make 1000 dollars in just few days by investing in chainlink.
nothing is better than bitcoin or ethereum at the moment. if the OP does not want to hold bitcoin, I suggest ethereum. maybe there are some potential altcoins like you mentioned, but I feel that it's a pity to leave this opportunity, that the predicted price of bitcoin or ethereum could go up at any time.
The entire altcoin will depend on the price of Bitcoin so generally if this coin cannot rise then the altcoin season will definitely not happen.

However, the bear market has been here for more than two years and will definitely end soon, so if you are considering investing then you should choose the top coins because the value is still very cheap at the moment. I am sure 2021 will be the best time for all the coins to rise together.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:32:06 AM

The entire altcoin will depend on the price of Bitcoin so generally if this coin cannot rise then the altcoin season will definitely not happen.

However, the bear market has been here for more than two years and will definitely end soon, so if you are considering investing then you should choose the top coins because the value is still very cheap at the moment. I am sure 2021 will be the best time for all the coins to rise together.
bull run situations cannot be known just like that. some people also said that this year there would be a bull run. so was last year. but the current situation is likely to remain like this. not better. choosing the top altcoin might be safer, not a matter of cheap prices. but it's safer to last in the long run.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:54:00 AM

Why must only 1 altcoin? If in the future you want to sell it but the price down, you will loss. I think better you choose 10 kind of altcoin, which 0,02BTC each, that's better than if only choose one. But if you still want to invest only in 1 altcoin, i suggest binance coin, strong community and supported by exchange

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:09:23 AM

If I were you, I would rather stick to Bitcoin. Almost all of the altcoins right now are relying on BTC’s dominance. Whenever BTC goes up or down, altcoins are almost having the same effects too.

If you still insist on one altcoin to invest, I would suggest that you should diversify and not sticking to one or a few coins or tokens out there. Ethereum would be my best bet as the altcoin to invest, especially that it may be bullish in the long run due to the upcoming Ethereum 2.0.

In case you want to diversify, other notable altcoins you might consider are Litecoin, Tezos, Binance Coin and NewsCrypto. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 12:06:28 PM

If I were you, I would rather stick to Bitcoin. Almost all of the altcoins right now are relying on BTC’s dominance. Whenever BTC goes up or down, altcoins are almost having the same effects too.

If you still insist on one altcoin to invest, I would suggest that you should diversify and not sticking to one or a few coins or tokens out there. Ethereum would be my best bet as the altcoin to invest, especially that it may be bullish in the long run due to the upcoming Ethereum 2.0.

In case you want to diversify, other notable altcoins you might consider are Litecoin, Tezos, Binance Coin and NewsCrypto. Just my two sats.

My 2 cents:

Investing in bitcoin is always a win scenario, but an investor should not expect much income. Doubtfully it is possible to double and investment right now. I agree that one should diversify portfolio, can agree with Litecoin and BNB. Please explain why Tezos ? (I'm not speaking about NewsCrypto, because it is probably just because you are wearing their signature:D)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 12:43:25 PM

Why must only 1 altcoin? If in the future you want to sell it but the price down, you will loss. I think better you choose 10 kind of altcoin, which 0,02BTC each, that's better than if only choose one. But if you still want to invest only in 1 altcoin, i suggest binance coin, strong community and supported by exchange

Choosing the only coin will not help you to make much profit, it is not a wise decision to invest all the amount in coin, we should always divert our investment into different coins, we are into investment and crypto market is a very huge volatile market, choosing long term coin will help us to make some decent profit.

The crypto market is highly volatile at anytime so we must split to invest in crypto investment. So your suggestions are really good plan for beginners. In my strategy is little different from others because everyone have some tricks in trading so we must plan the exact ratio of invest profit and active in every day then only we will survive in trading platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 01:06:09 PM

if you still hold BTC now, then you just have to keep it up until the crypto market is soaring high because if you trade it for another altcoin then you should choose a coin that is better than BTC.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:13:02 PM

If you still have funds to invest you could invest in either chainlink or bancor these look promising and plenty of good stuff lined up based on there road maps.

maybe I totally agree with the colleague's opinion above that what is offered is that chainlink to be used as an investment is very appropriate but for bancor I think it still needs to be considered first.

chainlink from the first time it appears the price has gone up quite high right up to now, and it can be believed that when bitcoin is raised up chainlink will be even higher. so it can be a good alternative but if possible don't forget to also look at ethereum because ethereum is still the best to date for altcoin.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:42:02 PM

I think many people advise you to invest in coins over CMC. I agree with that because this top coin has an excellent trading volume. However I today would rather invest in a coin at a low price and not necessarily top of the coin. Now I buy Coti coins and the price is very low. This coin has excellent potential and you can buy it through several exchanges such as Indodax, Binance, and Kucoin. But I prefer to buy it on the INDODAX exchange. These coins are currently priced down and this is a good opportunity to buy them before these coins price increase again.

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:15:08 PM

Hey do check out Idena I'm not guarantying anything it should be your own decision when making an investment but what I'm trying to say is do check out it's potential, I'm not trying to hype but there is something on this project that deserves our attention.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/idena

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:31:39 PM

You have to invest in a good project that can give to you a good and certly gain. Try to give a look to ATOM, i m sure that will do good in the next weeks. There will be also a big news the next month for it!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 02:56:46 PM

I think you can choose to invest in ATOM because this coin is becoming very popular recently and its technology is making many investors excited in the last few months. However, you need to follow the situation of this market because today the value of many coins has dropped very quickly and this is a very good opportunity for you to consider if you want.
I agree with you due to the fact that Atom popularity is booming now in the market, it has good volume and liquidity where ever it's been traded. It's advisable to get some Atom coin for the future.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:42:32 PM

please don't maybe for you 0.2btc is not that Big but trust me if you invested that in Good altcoins?then for sure it will be more than 5 times this year.

never invest in single currency mate,and even Bitcoin Holders has their own sets of Portfolio.

if you still hold BTC now, then you just have to keep it up until the crypto market is soaring high because if you trade it for another altcoin then you should choose a coin that is better than BTC.
maybe he has other BTC in His position thats why he is seeking for diversification But never consider single coin.

EThereum,Binance and Litecoin can be a great choice for now.

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:43:33 PM

I agree with you due to the fact that Atom popularity is booming now in the market, it has good volume and liquidity where ever it's been traded. It's advisable to get some Atom coin for the future.
currently popular on the exchange may not be able to last for the long term. we will not know about the continuity of their platform development. stay careful with altcoin on the market. it would be better for trading not for long-term investment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 12:18:09 AM

please don't maybe for you 0.2btc is not that Big but trust me if you invested that in Good altcoins?then for sure it will be more than 5 times this year.

never invest in single currency mate,and even Bitcoin Holders has their own sets of Portfolio.

maybe he has other BTC in His position thats why he is seeking for diversification But never consider single coin.

Agree with LTC and BNB, I don't like the ETH unlimited supply.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 01:44:44 AM

Trending projects this year is mostly from Defi so I will recommend this project in you want to invest it for long term this defi is surely a very nice to hodl https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dmm-governance#markets remember DYOR first and decide.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:57:26 AM

maybe ethereum and BNB can be the next choice. when you only have 0.2 bitcoin, maybe you can divide it into 0.1 fixed on bitcoin, 0.05 for ethereum, and 0.05 for BNB. it's probably better than having 1 crypto. but, bitcoin alone is good enough in this regard.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:12:32 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2020, 10:43:42 PM by cryptonx

Choose one between ethereum and binance coin
If you want to invest in one altcoin my friend
But if you choose both, thats will be better

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:04:57 AM

$CRO is one of my favorite to hold.. Now it was listed on MXC Exchange with $1000 giveaway!!🤑 Hurry! deposit your $CRO now 🎉🎉🎉

https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1279275375781007361?s=19
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#CRO_USDT
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#CRO_ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: