Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfinished Projects  (Read 625 times)
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 02:02:01 PM

This project occurs usually because the developers are too carried away by the trend and not think about the long-term of the project, so the project stopped in the middle of the road due to lack of interest and appeal of the project. However, this project can be completed, but it is long and difficult to be listed on the exchange. When entering the market this project has a low price.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 02:10:51 PM

There were a lot of these events in 2018, and some members predicted that this incident was caused by the collapse of the market so the development team took advantage in the midst of a bad situation. makes a little sense, because if we look at the beginning, ico will be fine during the period, and when they get a lot of funds, they are still running. some stopped in the middle of the road, but some continued until ico was finished but the tokens were not launched into the market exchange. or tokens are launched but to market exchanges that do not have high liquidity so tokens are not valuable, I think this also includes unfinished projects because the development team did not complete their tasks properly and investors were disadvantaged in this regard.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 03:26:43 PM

Many of the projects that I follow are showing no sign of being developed, the developers only do the occasional answer to some telegram questions, including those listed. on the exchanges. I don't think I am interested in investing in any project.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:30:17 PM

That is the general status of new projects, after the end of the ICO or IEO, they will definitely abandon the project and disappear. I have been a victim of several such projects and I have lost a lot of money. It is best not to invest in new projects, just investing in the top altcoins in this market is enough.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:53:20 PM

Since 2018 I have seen many new projects that come into crypto space with half plan and got the rest on roadmap, developers should stop this bad habit of introducing projects that aren't finished yet because many of them only get abandoned in the end, some have bad intent of grabbing money from ICO or fundraising and run away

To all investors out there think twice before you invest your money on projects that have promising future but haven't reached half way of production already, they are mostly red flags

You're right! Most crypto projects really enter the market simply by enthusiasm without even having half their product. Most likely the admins of such projects believe that it is enough to promise the golden mountains and people will bear their money. Yes, it used to be, but now everything has changed. Now investors are better at exploring projects and without real opportunities they don’t enter. I myself take the project very seriously and 90% of them I miss.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 04:03:39 PM

But ask yourself this. Did Bitcoin ever need funds to carry out their plans? Until today, the devs who first started out never got paid, never got compensation. Except the coins itself was theirs and they had every motivation to push their project and make it have value.

ICOs and their alts all do it the other way round. Who needs millions to build software anyway?

Bitcoin is the first coin where devs will need money they just want their coins to be widely used by people so that these coins are more expensive examples such as bitcoin, so far the owner of bitcoin still has not appeared openly.

Sometimes for Altcoin, it takes a lot of processes, especially from funds to build projects, even though it is not certain if their sales are bad, the main point is that many projects in 2018 do not finish well or even fail in the middle of the road.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:42:53 PM

Although it is a normal scenario, I think we really need to remind the investors to avoid such projects. I think there are good projects that have good concept and the roadmap are just realistic and feasible. After you have alrady researched about the team, you should sit down, study and analyze the whole project. Some projects were so good to be true, beware of that. The discounts for investors are very high and the rewards to the bounty were too high. I guess now that Bitcoin and Altcoins are not doing well, we need to consider all things before investing. Happy Investing and Good Luck!
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:09:28 PM

Since 2018 I have seen many new projects that come into crypto space with half plan and got the rest on roadmap, developers should stop this bad habit of introducing projects that aren't finished yet because many of them only get abandoned in the end, some have bad intent of grabbing money from ICO or fundraising and run away

To all investors out there think twice before you invest your money on projects that have promising future but haven't reached half way of production already, they are mostly red flags

You said it all, that's the trend they normally use, start the development of a product then stop and start seeking for funding and once gotten, excuses will be the order of the day from which the project will be abandoned. Some will even rearrange the roadmap, extend it or remove one or two things because they have gotten what the wanted which is money. I think the best way is always going for projects with at least a working MVP, which is proved to be working before investors can consider such projects else, this issue of coming up with half plan, beautiful whitepaper etc then abandoning the project after public sale will continue.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:16:13 PM
Merited by dongosquad (1)

It is too early call to telling a project "failed/scam project" because of they are not finished yet. There are lot of projects out there whom started their ICO as a unfinished project but after their fund raised they developed their platform properly. Doesn't matter how they start, a good quality project always keep their promises, follow their schedule, submit their recent update to their community and always connected with their audience.

Many projects have dedicated team and idea but they have no fund to run their project. What about them then..? I know we are showing fake/scam project regularly now days (which are unfinished also) but don't we lost so many good projects because of that too..? If we are try to reach a good project we've must learn about what is project's mission, what is their visions, how much dedicated they are for their project and how much realistic idea they have providing.
gensol

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:31:11 PM

It's hard to find an already finished project from the scratch. Most projects are here to raise funds to kick start their project some do not have startup funds as well. Giving an finished project can still be mismanaged.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:11:27 PM

That is the general status of new projects, after the end of the ICO or IEO, they will definitely abandon the project and disappear. I have been a victim of several such projects and I have lost a lot of money. It is best not to invest in new projects, just investing in the top altcoins in this market is enough.
Yeah, most of them are shits. After those times and shutdown, after a few months they'll comeback with a new name, new offers and new shitty promises. Then the cycle of fools will start again. They really didn't think twice upon shutting down and leaving their clients behind.

Just think of it, when the project is a success, then what? You'll become a millionaire in an instant sith so many good clients and investors. Atleast no need to wait becasmuse if you'll apply some logic on your work LoL the continuous flow of money is unlimited, just let them roll  and give what they need.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:43:25 PM

Now no investor will invest money in a project that has an unfinished product. This is a huge risk and everyone knows it. The project needs to show really something worthy so that investors believe it.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:47:05 PM

~~~

Many projects have dedicated team and idea but they have no fund to run their project. What about them then..? I know we are showing fake/scam project regularly now days (which are unfinished also) but don't we lost so many good projects because of that too..? If we are try to reach a good project we've must learn about what is project's mission, what is their visions, how much dedicated they are for their project and how much realistic idea they have providing.
True, although there are some projects that are indicated to be a scam or fake trying to do ICO, there are still many potential projects that really need funds, so they cannot be generalized. It's just that it was used by many con artists to seize the opportunity. Although it is difficult, we must thoroughly analyze the project before deciding to join. A real team with a real identity gives greater trust and can be evidence of what activities and progress have been made to progress the project.

However, I am also more interested in quality projects that are serious about establishing cooperation and sponsorship that can support their projects so that they are not too dependent on ICO, for example in other ways such as a private sale. Projects with substantial financial support have better opportunities and values. But that is rare, so if there were certainly many who would want to join.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:10:26 PM

It's quite risky to invest in ICOs now I think. Too hard to predict their future. I would rather suggest investing in strong altcoins and BTC as well. If you decide to invest in ICO project you should check everything very carefully, do you own research.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
moonblocks

Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:31:46 AM

This is good advice first DYOR to determine if a project has a real world use case and then the remaining attributes like the professionalism of the team, roadmap progress, partnerships or other achievements to ensure you're investing in a decent startup

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:54:02 AM

This is good advice first DYOR to determine if a project has a real world use case and then the remaining attributes like the professionalism of the team, roadmap progress, partnerships or other achievements to ensure you're investing in a decent startup
It's always best to make sure that the project have working product to develop, a good teams behind who are capable to continue progress and have a good outlook towards the success of their token. Allow yourself being updated and not just to place your money without further research.
Invested money for the best interest of potential outcome, as you can proceed further for good successful journey inside this business.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:57:12 AM

Use case tokens will attract investors because they have produced products. Many altcoins in the cryptocurrency market do not have products and only rely on good whitepapers while whitepapers can be made as good as possible without taking into account the resources they have

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:34:46 AM

Many of the projects that I follow are showing no sign of being developed, the developers only do the occasional answer to some telegram questions, including those listed. on the exchanges. I don't think I am interested in investing in any project.
other investors also thinking the same,thats the reason why there are only few bounty campaign started by this year in Bounty (altcoin) section.

If the old project cant even make a good development after raising a large how can we trust a new project that have an ICO?
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:39:45 AM

So are you saying we as investors should choose projects that are already running? If the project is not yet running, should we not invest there?
I think the concept of ICO / IEO in the crypto world is to raise funds so that a project can run, if he already has a product running for what they hold IEO / ICO again?
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 10:11:50 AM

Although my surprise still borders on those investors who don't research into projects themselves before they invest into some projects. Many projects out there are created to scam good investor's who can't read in between project White papers and reality. Falling into one of these scams project tell much on such victims. Am a type who don't invest on any how projects because I wanted to invest. Let's put up research mood before we invest.

actually, there are seemingly great projects out there that you can't distinguish the fact that they are just here as a fraud and money grab scheme. scammers are getting good in screwing crypto users. Even some projects with faces, they still managed to duped users. because running after them is deemed to be futile as sometimes they are registered to the country that has very loose regulations when it comes to crypto. So one thing you can do, is just accept the fact that you lost and never invest again on these crypto projects.

Definitely we'll know how smart these scammers have turned to be in recent times. But my submission is: those investors should ensure to do their own research before proceeds to invest into these projects, knowing the project real world case use, carefully looking into their roadmap and among all; their terms and conditions among others. I was once cut from from the beginning but have learnt my humble lesson and woul not see how.possible I will fall for these scammers again. Above all, no matter how smart these scammers are, they still have their weaker points which can be spot out if only we're good in research before proceeds to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: