Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think 40% bonus is too much for early Investors?  (Read 5965 times)
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:09:26 PM

This is actually very huge. The sad part is that most time this is done privately, genuine investors won't know what actually happened. But if a project can sell at 40% with a good spread then it might work.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:14:46 PM

Absolutely, offering 40% bonus in any fundraising is too much and investors are likely to dump their tokens as soon as possible when it goes on exchange. I think the best figures is to be within the ranges of 10-20% with maximum ever being 25%. Anything above this can lead to the collapse of the project in the future.

I agree with you in this point that some project offer 40-50% bonus for the investors that is too much. Investors try to sell their bonus after the listing and this bonuses is one of the main factors to dump the price although they blame on bounty hunters but this is not true. 10-20% bonus is the standard for the investors.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:32:12 PM

It's a huge offer, it can cause a downfall for the project if the tokens are unlocked at the same time. If they offer an offer like that, then they need to have a distribution schedule in multiple installments to avoid causing collapses price

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:39:53 PM

If an ICO throws away 40% Pre-ICO discount then just note that its gonna be flop project or the management staff is idiot!

That is really really overwhelmed projection of ICO getting successful and their alts getting pumped nicely in the market after they launch it over exchanger. I mean come on, so the whole project is already in debt (ideally) when they are providing discounts of 40%! This is in view of other costs that they have to cover throughout their Roadmap. They need pay for their bounties, sig campaigns, airdrops if any, which is basically free coins for the users. Most of them will dump the coins as soon as it hits the market.

This dump + that 40% discount they need to cover up but hey hey wait, the coin never makes up the price at which it was sold earlier. So never mind, it then gets dumped and dumped and all you get is fraction of pennies price per coin.

Eventually project masters wont be able to bear the cost of exchanger fees, sign ups, their web hosting and real products manufacturing if they have any. This all sums up to dead project.

So YEAH! It's too much.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:47:02 PM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?
40% is too much for early investors, this gives good reason for all investors to dump, saying bounty hunters can be blame is a point but not always, sometimes the team do the dumps themselves

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:57:49 PM

It's a huge offer, it can cause a downfall for the project if the tokens are unlocked at the same time. If they offer an offer like that, then they need to have a distribution schedule in multiple installments to avoid causing collapses price

You all saying 40% bonus is too much, yes I  agree but what if it's just a facade? What if the project intend selling the token for 1$ and then come up with a strategy that will attract more investors by pretending to  offer bonus. When in the real sense there is no bonus, instead of 1$ initial price, they sell for 1.4$ with 40% bonus. If you understand what i mean, the 40% bonus in this case is just a means to attract more investors. Well i don't invest in projects giving too high bonuses to early investors, for me its unnecessary and might be detrimehtal in the long run.
mynadira

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:59:58 PM

when there is an IEO or ICO that gives a bonus of more than 40% when participating at the beginning of the collection of funds then you should avoid the project and as much as possible to NOT make any investment in the project because when the collection of funds is completed the price will collapse immediately and only the loss will be you get it.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:57:04 PM

Why won't it affect it. If you do simple maths you will see it will have huge effect on the price. It means if one person or two could manage to buy all the ico/ieo tokens with that huge bonus they can control the price at will whenever they like.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:33:36 PM

Why won't it affect it. If you do simple maths you will see it will have huge effect on the price. It means if one person or two could manage to buy all the ico/ieo tokens with that huge bonus they can control the price at will whenever they like.
But if they by it all and there's no progress for that project, they just bought a trash.
A trash that's no one willing to take so they can get the bag of their money investing to that project. If they want to control it, I doubt it that the developers will even allow it unless they're just for the money of the investors.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:39:02 PM

This is happening with every project, not just with crypto projects, there are investors who can take the entire companies. If it happens that just one person buys all coins from a private sale, than it will be difficult for all others when that person makes a move and sell his stash! It's not terrible for other small-time investors, bounty hunters, it can be terrible for the project itself and the entire team behind!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:43:06 PM

40% bonus for someone who buys early and lesser for a later investor is not a feasible business model. The cheapest coin is actually considered the worth of the tokens and it literally means the project is inflating the price for its investors. I don't think any real project with legit financial advisor would let them give more than 20% bonus on any stage.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:46:17 PM

But if they by it all and there's no progress for that project, they just bought a trash.
A trash that's no one willing to take so they can get the bag of their money investing to that project. If they want to control it, I doubt it that the developers will even allow it unless they're just for the money of the investors.

trash that arent going to take yes so what the reason of buying them  ? but only if they are smart enough to notice it while others are just depending on thier luck and always believe on huge bonuses  .   legit or not legit , there are always huge bonuses for early investors because this is on of their ways of promoting thier project   . 40 percent is small depending on what you have spend  because if you spend big to get that bonus  , that will still be nothing  .  so id rather go on small but realistic bonuses    .
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:54:47 PM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?
40% is too much for early investors, this gives good reason for all investors to dump, saying bounty hunters can be blame is a point but not always, sometimes the team do the dumps themselves
40% is high but I feel the project management of the token is more important. Locking such reward for a longer time with staggered release wont be different from staking. Asides the large bonus, large purchase should also be controlled but not out-rightly discouraged. In long run any coin can be owned in large quantity with staggered purchase by a trader and it will be the same as purchasing in market but the early stage of dump can be discouraging to traders. so the Idea of staking is generally encourage to cub the dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:03:16 PM

one of the reasons why the price of tokens or coins from the Project after being listed on the exchange is a bonus given more than 20%!
indeed it can be said that the bonus can provide multiple benefits, but as far as I know it is nonsense

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 04:08:20 PM

If you think 40% is high then what would you say about a project offering 100% bonus, when i saw that i knew that was not going to be a serious project, they are here for quick gains and the will run,
40% is already way too high for a project to offer early investors, a bonus should not be more than 15%, if the team cares about the project, too much bonus will surely affect price.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:11:59 PM

Many people may think that the 40% bonus is too high, but the fact that the project team token valuation does not need to follow any rules. They can set a high price and reward the buyer, making the buyer feel like he is making a good deal.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:43:24 AM

trash that arent going to take yes so what the reason of buying them  ? but only if they are smart enough to notice it while others are just depending on thier luck and always believe on huge bonuses  .   legit or not legit , there are always huge bonuses for early investors because this is on of their ways of promoting thier project   . 40 percent is small depending on what you have spend  because if you spend big to get that bonus  , that will still be nothing  .  so id rather go on small but realistic bonuses    .
In the beginning investors don't think that these projects are trash that's why they're buying them.
That's is the reason when an investor gets overwhelmed by his feelings, he has the thought of buying all of it because he thinks that it's lucrative.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:14:37 AM

If you see a 40% bonus , you can safely call the project a pyramid and not contact it. This is one big red flag. There are already a lot of stupid projects on the market (as you know) that make people lose money. Best that you can do - just ignore them and dont invest anything
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:19:39 PM

In my own opinion, 40% is just too much for the early investors.  This was the question I put to the team members of one bounty I'm presently in.  Too much of the tokens in the hands of some will definitely not good when the coin is listed.  Those that have much of it will not care to dump it when it is listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: