Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price, bears took control?  (Read 675 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:53:40 AM

I'm really surprised by how much ethereum has lost in the past days. A drop in price is to be expected but I didn't expect the sudden drop in price from almost 300 to almost 200.
When something happened related to the big bad news and that will bring the price to go to the bottom instantly. We have seen the price of ethereum got a big drop from 1k to the only 300.
This happens when something big affected crypto and that makes so many people wanna cashing out their money.
this crash caused by many reason, since 2017 till now on there are many bad news that suffer cryptocurrency market. almost all cryptocurrency price drop till 90% from highest price ever. something bad really happen now in market, and we need trigger that able make investors start buying again with huge amount. and now price cheap enough if we want accumulate our crypto amount, especially ethereum which is drop more than $70 only in few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 06:46:44 AM

ETH has dropped 10% within 24 hours,
Means someone sold their bag of ETH.

ETH is in real danger as it may turn bearish at this time.
Turning bearish and real danger are not the same. Danger would mean something like their blockchain getting hacked or attacked. Bearish is a term used to denote the market trend. Both are different meanings. I still dont understand how much of a fool you need to be in order to confuse the two terms.

We can clearly see the bullish movement is slowly fading and this is also the lowest point.
Does it matter? Up and down are the ways of the market to go. Does not really mean anything to the project's development.

After a massive rally from the past two months now it's going to red zone, The eth ecosystem has to show some major improvement else I am sure bears will take control.
Let them do so. Again, does it matter? Quick way to buy some ETH at low price if you wish to stock some up though.

You all need to know market psychology and indicators in a better manner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:43:31 AM

Why blame ETH alone when the bearish trend has decreased all the altcoins price ?
ETH has been doing well these days. There is no reason for it to drop in price other than the bearish market itself makes it submerge.
I believe it is a temporary decrease in price and the crypto market would bounce back and increase in price soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 08:26:46 AM

all major coins drop alot in few days ago.its happen not only to ethereum, even bitcoin price drop alot too. we should not take one coins as an example, market condition representated by all major coins condition. so if ethereum drop it doesnt mean market in bearish trend now. but if we said for ethreum trend it possible. so far i am considered it as good opportunity to buy again and add my eth amount.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:50:32 AM

all major coins drop alot in few days ago.its happen not only to ethereum, even bitcoin price drop alot too. we should not take one coins as an example, market condition representated by all major coins condition. so if ethereum drop it doesnt mean market in bearish trend now. but if we said for ethreum trend it possible. so far i am considered it as good opportunity to buy again and add my eth amount.

It all falls down to corrections, I guess this is a good thing and all coins needed it because in the past few increasing movements of the market of crypto and the way it went to $10,000 USD it will always crumble down to correction and a well-known trader could take the risk in converting his coins to USD when the sudden increase happen and convert it back again when the price came down again at $8000 USD,

But ETH apparently are just taking the waves of a sudden movement of Bitcoin when the price increase so does ETH and vice versa, but the price of Ethereum, in my opinion, had recovers 8% and we could not ignore that Bearish market is still intact with the resistance and Ethereum is facing hurdles to the $238 USD and $240 USD level but there is still possible that it will decrease its price again.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:00:59 AM

ETH has dropped 10% within 24 hours, ETH is in real danger as it may turn bearish at this time. We can clearly see the bullish movement is slowly fading and this is also the lowest point. After a massive rally from the past two months now it's going to red zone, The eth ecosystem has to show some major improvement else I am sure bears will take control.

Another drop in ethereum or altcoin prices to the US Dollar follows the decline in the price of Bitcoin. I think ethereum prices can still stand up to Bitcoin and this price reduction is happening to all altcoins. Moment Bitcoin Halving can be a catalyst for altcoin or ethreum to rise in price

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:18:46 AM

Ethereum investors shouldn't expect anything big from ETH till the Proof of sake feature get launched because right now it shows that Ethereum can't do shit alone without his big brother (Bitcoin), it's down to 234 and it looks like that is just the beginning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:36:54 AM

I'm really surprised by how much ethereum has lost in the past days. A drop in price is to be expected but I didn't expect the sudden drop in price from almost 300 to almost 200.
When something happened related to the big bad news and that will bring the price to go to the bottom instantly. We have seen the price of ethereum got a big drop from 1k to the only 300.
This happens when something big affected crypto and that makes so many people wanna cashing out their money.
this crash caused by many reason, since 2017 till now on there are many bad news that suffer cryptocurrency market. almost all cryptocurrency price drop till 90% from highest price ever. something bad really happen now in market, and we need trigger that able make investors start buying again with huge amount. and now price cheap enough if we want accumulate our crypto amount, especially ethereum which is drop more than $70 only in few days.

@Crypto5060 Ethereum prices are tanking because they follow bitcoin prices, and we all know that bitcoin prices took a hit because of the Coronavirus issue. However I’m not worried as this fall is only temporary, so I would advise you not to indulge in panic sales and simply hold on to your crypto’s for the long term.

Sources:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/truth-about-crypto-price-correlation-how-closely-does-eth-follow-btc

https://www.coindesk.com/coronavirus-is-changing-how-crypto-markets-are-trading

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:45:11 AM

Ethereum investors shouldn't expect anything big from ETH till the Proof of sake feature get launched because right now it shows that Ethereum can't do shit alone without his big brother (Bitcoin), it's down to 234 and it looks like that is just the beginning
Because all altcoins including Ethereum was swinging its price upon the movement of Bitcoin. Maybe the potential of earning here from Ethereum was relying upon the price of Bitcoin. There are different barriers now Bitcoin has been facing and also have an effect on the economic crisis. Boosting Bitcoin price will also boost Ethereum price.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:47:04 PM

I am used to seeing this situation. in my opinion this is not too scary when compared to last year. But lately, I have always benefited when trading ETH, you need to know, I have started making stock again to prepare to trade. Hopefully for this trade we can also get it again.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

Its not right time to buy even stock market is now affected with corona and i think this is also the reason why crypto market decline in this week.
When every market back to normal and have stable price thats the only thing it will be a good to buy. So wait a little more longer until the issue about corona solve.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:18:08 PM

Think COVIN-19 affected ETH market  Grin Grin. Really this is very unexpected i think. Every one was waiting for atleast $500 at this moment ETH price but this does not happen. I could not actually understand why its happening??. This is why crypto market is so volatile.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:50:36 PM

ETH has dropped 10% within 24 hours, ETH is in real danger as it may turn bearish at this time. We can clearly see the bullish movement is slowly fading and this is also the lowest point. After a massive rally from the past two months now it's going to red zone, The eth ecosystem has to show some major improvement else I am sure bears will take control.

For me a single sell off is never an indication of the coin being bearish just like a single spike up is not an indication of it being bullish.

Calm down. The trend is only reflecting the move Bitcoin did and Bitcoin is reflecting other markets. S&P500 took a hit 2 dfays before Bitcoin.
hwteeer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:46:45 PM

What makes sense to you, when you are choosing advanced tokens? Cause I am pretty impressed with what ThreeFold is coming with. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But I also recommend you to have a look at guys website to have a better understanding
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:06:27 PM

I am pretty impressed with what GET protocol is bringing, cause this is basically about new standards on the market. I attend lots of music festivals, which is why I was excited when I discovered GET Protocol. It seems like a really cool solution with a lot of adoption and promising future. I wanted to share some info about them and ask for your opinion. GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. The GET token is used and burned whenever a ticket is sold using the protocol. So far, it looks like already 300.000 tickets have been sold. Most recently the team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And I definitely recommend you to have a closer look at guys website, cause there is much more to add
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:45:58 PM

Ethereum is not doing well, all of their pumps was for Bitcoin pumps as I assume. Ethereum is the king of the altcoins, so, they should keep developing the ecosystem continuously, not just depends on Bitcoin's movements! I don't know why they are being late to launch the ETH 2.0 upgrade where it is needed badly right now. We are not in bear nor in the bull zone, so anything can happen! I wish Ethereum would turn back and start growing again.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 10:40:59 AM

I am used to seeing this situation. in my opinion this is not too scary when compared to last year. But lately, I have always benefited when trading ETH, you need to know, I have started making stock again to prepare to trade. Hopefully for this trade we can also get it again.
If you are getting scared while buying or selling crypto then you will be half defeated already. The trick to not to get scared. Some shills will either promote or sabotage the images of different assets. But you have to make sure your points are strong and that you are willing to hold it for some time before selling or buying more. If you have that mentality you will not lose money due to panic selling, cant say about other things though.

While ETH may be dropping BTC is the first which stated to fall. This is likely the correction for the 10k touching a week or more back. No directly attributable to any pathogen (fear initiates panic). Because humans tend to quickly draw connections without having proof, such will be the theme of the social medias.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:17:53 AM

The bear is still here as long as bitcoin stays unstable, we were excited to witness the way bitcoin moves early this year, but it was not able to sustain the run and now we are struggling to again reach $10,000, I can always include bitcoin in my analysis as I fully believe without bitcoin being bullish first, we can't expect a bull run on ETH as well.

thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 11:52:17 AM

yes, the development being carried out has a big effect on the growth of ETH prices. because it may often occur when the server is busy transactions so that users do not want to use ETH again. this has an effect on the decline in the volume of ETH transactions and the prices go down. but I am sure ETH will not be too long Bears for 2020. when Ethereum 2.0 has been launched the price will improve again.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:59:15 AM

At least if you hold ETH in a few month before you will still benefited although you still hold it on your wallet.

It is the same with me, I have bought ETH when it was $100 actually in last year and I'm still getting profit if I sell it.

But seems like I will never take a decision to sell them, I will keep them in my wallet until the end of this year.

As for your concern, I think the improvement from ETH hasn't been felt by many people it may take several times and we can see its price will go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: