Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If we have great ability, is capital from bank loans safe for us to use trade?  (Read 1255 times)
siajeen

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:56:47 AM

Personally i do not approve of such risks. If your friend really has the ability to trade, then he can easily earn his first capital himself with $ 800, for a certain period. For example, in a year he can easily increase his capital by 10 times if he is really as good as you say about him. However, if he takes money from the bank and something goes wrong, he will fall into a debt hole from which he will get out for a very long time. Let your friend teach you how to trade, or you yourself can borrow money from a bank to sponsor a friend.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:56:12 AM

Yes i will use trader of %.
In my country if i need bank loan then i need show many statement like earth, house and government service provider.

I know trading one of well for making profits in short time if i have enough skills. Even if i received bank loan then i will include 50% of assets in trading with other 50% in real life business. Although i will repay the bank loan by making profits from trading.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:10:00 PM

Yes i will use trader of %.
In my country if i need bank loan then i need show many statement like earth, house and government service provider.

I know trading one of well for making profits in short time if i have enough skills. Even if i received bank loan then i will include 50% of assets in trading with other 50% in real life business. Although i will repay the bank loan by making profits from trading.
Easy to say but you cant assure things for you to make profits in a short time yet we know that bank loans or dues could be on monthly basis
thats why its really risky if you do just rely on trading earnings yet you cant be sure if you can hit up the amount or not.This is why its always a best option
to take to invest on traditional ones because this can somehow give a chance or guarantee that you can pay up the monthly due but if i were ask
on making such step then i wont really risk out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 02:36:48 PM

When someone is capable of making profits then they should be already having lot of money to continue their trading activity so when someone borrowing money means they are still not yet successful so taking risk with loan money is not advisable.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:20:44 PM

I would take this risk and borrow from bank if I have the collateral and nobody else depend on me. If otherwise, it is very dangerous and do not advise your friend to take the loan because if it backfires, it will not only affect him but also affect others that depend on him for living. Aside this, trading is also about mentality. When he borrow to trade, he might feel very nervous and anxious thereby taking wrong moves. let him continue trading with what he has started with. I am confident he can make up to the amount you intend telling him to borrow
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:59:15 PM

No matter how good a trader he is! In my opinion, it is not better to pay with a loan from a bank or anywhere, Stock, forex, or crypto trading where you are not 100% safe because technically you are right but many times there are many upheavals in the market due to fundamentals. There is still time, so think carefully about whether investing in a loan is the right decision.
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 07:40:17 AM

I think it is safe to trade with loans from banks if we have great ability It will all depend on our business If the business is good then it is better to take loans. By doing business we will be able to repay the loan very easily, there will be no problem and we will earn profit from both sides But if you don't have enough capital and the business is not good then there are many risks in taking a loan. The amount of damage will be higher here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 10:43:01 AM

No matter how good a trader he is! In my opinion, it is not better to pay with a loan from a bank or anywhere, Stock, forex, or crypto trading where you are not 100% safe because technically you are right but many times there are many upheavals in the market due to fundamentals. There is still time, so think carefully about whether investing in a loan is the right decision.

You are on point buddy, a lot of traders do forget the part where veteran traders do advice everyone to trade with either a spare cash or the cash you can afford to lose due to high volatility of trading markets be it crypto, forex or stock. A cash obtain through loan is never a spare cash or a cash anyone can afford to lose so why take loan to start crypto trading? What if the market go against you? I've seen a lot of successful traders who started with literally nothing other than some few airdrops and bounty campaigns. I know airdrop and bounties ain't paying like before again but there still few that turns up once in a while. I against taking loan to start crypto trading

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:17:15 AM

I have a friend who has quite great trading skills, almost every trade he manages to make a profit. But I see he always uses capital
under $ 500.If in my opinion he should use a large capital of at least $ 5,000 to get greater profit. I suggest to him to borrow from
the bank as trading capital, but he refused with the reason too risky and insecure. I want the opinion of you members of this forum,
whether to use capital from bank loans unsecured and risky if used trading by traders who have good skills? even though in my opinion
safe as long as we can make a profit and smoothly repay loan installments to the bank.
As he is a good trader so he can easily make that much money by himself in a month or couple of months and it will not be a constant pressure on him to make money. But if he takes loan from the bank then he would have to give the bank a collateral of much greater value and if he looses or be unlucky in those trades then he have the risk of getting REKT and this is what I think his reason for not taking a loan for trading.
Also I think the same that taking a loan for trading is just the same as taking a loan for gambling where there is always a high probability of you loosing all your money which is pretty bad situation if that money was borrowed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alquinte

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 11:38:14 AM

To be honest, you really need to trust yourself if you are going to take out a loan from a bank.
I wouldn't personally do it, just because if I was to fail I would be in trouble.

However, I'm not a skilled trader at all, if your friend really trusts his skills and know for a fact that he will make a profit, then why not?

Mehedi72

Activity: 743
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 06:38:12 PM

If he has good skills in trading, then it's okey to take little loan. But your friend refused your proposal, that was because he still doesn't think himself an expart trader, accident can be happened anytime. so his decision is right.let him practise more to gain more skill

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 07:06:06 PM

of course safe...
trading is a skill and prediction, you will quickly repay your loan if you have good trading skills, I have never heard of a bank loaner who made his loan be a capital for trading and made a huge profit, but I'm sure it's good to try if you have good trading skills.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:44:47 PM

of course safe...
trading is a skill and prediction, you will quickly repay your loan if you have good trading skills, I have never heard of a bank loaner who made his loan be a capital for trading and made a huge profit, but I'm sure it's good to try if you have good trading skills.
Safe? Its never been safe because you cant be sure that you will be on profits constantly same as said above by other members of this forum that theres no sureness if you can make money because this market is always been unpredictable where you wouldnt know on when to pump or when to crash if this is the only way for you to repay debts to bank of your loan then you should think twice.
If he has good skills in trading, then it's okey to take little loan. But your friend refused your proposal, that was because he still doesn't think himself an expart trader, accident can be happened anytime. so his decision is right.let him practise more to gain more skill
Confidence on your own trading skills isnt bad but going to the point on where you do trust it up too much and taking big loans to fund your trading account then you should accept the risk behind it because once you've
failed then not only losing big amounts of money but you would also face up legal issues when you can able to repay your loan.Its better to borrow to someone (not banks or coops).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:07:33 PM

of course safe...
No, that's quite risky. Although sometimes we need to do some things so that we can raise enough money to cover up the loan before the deadline comes. But in the case of your friend I really think it's unnecessary. First of all , he or she never requested for it and I believe they are doing fine already and are okay with the money they have, that's why they don't need that loan. Allow them to trade with the little money they have.

No matter how good they are, you can never be so sure, and I don't see anything wrong with the amount he's trading with. If you push him to take a loan from banks, if it doesn't work out tomorrow and they are unable to pay back, you're going to be at the center of it all. So better keep clear.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:35:12 AM

I don't think it's the right decision to borrow money from a bank and trade in cryptocurrency. People are not above mistakes and no matter how good a trader is, he can make mistakes in business. Trading in cryptocurrency is always very risky even though it is more profitable. If someone is doing a wrong trade, he can lose his maximum asset. For example, those who bought  Bitcoin at 20k USD have not reached their desired goal and have lost more than half assets so far. So the best way to make a profit is to trade patiently, not by taking a loan from a bank and trading with very optimism.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:39:26 PM

It's a risk that is hard to accept. If i can give you an advice trade the amount you are comfortable with. Because one essential key in trading is being calm and if you trade raise that capital and worst case scenario you liquidate it. Then you would be buried on debt. Crypto market is so volatile that indicators sometimes is false. So if you plan to raise your capital, Just be careful and know what you are doing.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:09:18 PM

If someone is using loan money for trading then they are forced to make short term profits to pay the monthly due which will make the trading more tough and can ruin your strategies as well so before using this money you need to be careful about your other sources of income, if you don't have any then don't do it.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:17:31 AM

Yes,of course! Not every trader got that ability, then use it to earn more profit.You can borrow from banks, but make it sure that borrow only what you can pay for ,don't borrow much money that would make you hard to return. Much better if you have other source of income like job or any business for you to sustain your loan if ever you fail n your trading.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:27:40 PM

When someone is capable of making profits then they should be already having lot of money to continue their trading activity so when someone borrowing money means they are still not yet successful so taking risk with loan money is not advisable.
I believe OP is talking about start-up capital here. It's the first cash you use in investing. If you don't have it how are you going to trade in the first place to prove you know your game? Saving on one's own will depend on if one has a job and engagements that bring in money. Otherwise, one won't be able to fund an account to start trading with. However, I won't advise anyone to get a loan from a bank to trade with. It's risky and can unsettle one once loss sets in.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:53:30 PM

Irrespective of how good a trader you are or your confidence level, borrowing to trade is not safe for your healthiness..
The more you worry about loan interest piling up, the more the pressure you get, which could force you to make the weird trade decisions is desperacy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: