Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for SSH private keys from GitHub  (Read 286 times)
suprnurd (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 08:22:09 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 02:24:59 PM by suprnurd

If you had 15 or more followers on github during the week of 2019-02-04, I would like to acquire a copy of your SSH private key.

You will generate a new key to replace the one you give me - I'll be using the key to claim an airdrop. If your key is good and the claim goes through I will split the resulting BTC with you 50/50.

Let me know either here or reach me directly on my discord: https://discord.gg/pTGze7K

If you're reading this then I'm still looking for keys. Thanks!!  Cool

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:36:36 PM

Just curious what token is doing an airdrop? I know Keybase stopped their Stellar one.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:31:35 PM

Just curious what token is doing an airdrop? I know Keybase stopped their Stellar one.

It's handshake (HNS)- the airdrop details are here: https://www.namebase.io/airdrop

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 03:21:07 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 05:42:58 PM by suprnurd

Still looking for keys. If you are eligible or know someone who is please urge them to collect this airdrop as it's currently worth ~$1100USD!!

As mentioned above, if you don't care for the KYC I will claim it on your behalf and we can split the coins 50/50.

chrismccoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:17:29 AM

how many times can you do it from 1 account? can you just keep regenerating keys and submitting them?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 02:24:28 AM

how many times can you do it from 1 account? can you just keep regenerating keys and submitting them?

No you get one airdrop per github account, regardless of how many keys were on the account at the time of the snapshot.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 07:56:42 PM

Unfortunately due to the massive dump last night, the airdrop value has dropped to around ~$400USD but still it's FREE!!

kingda
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 03:50:18 PM

Slight little increase this morning, the airdrop is now worth ~$550USD. Still looking for keys and people to partner with, contact me.  Cool

have u got a single offering to sell ? i dont think people who fulfill condition hang around bitcointalk. they must be developers who keep private keys.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 04:06:11 PM

have u got a single offering to sell ? i dont think people who fulfill condition hang around bitcointalk. they must be developers who keep private keys.

I've had quite a few people find out about the airdrop through me and they went on to claim it so yes actually there have been some people who fulfilled the condition around here.

There's nothing wrong with posting a wanted ad either.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 12:55:08 PM

With the recent spike in the Bitcoin price, the airdrop is worth roughly $700USD today.  Cool

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 10:35:29 AM

Still looking for keys, contact me to arrange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: