Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS/MN][PRESALE] Unified Certification Project [Already Working Service]  (Read 480 times)
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:33:50 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 03:04:46 PM by UCP_DevTeam

First working service released!

EPM

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:41:50 PM

reserved
lampasik

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:24:08 PM

Which exchanges are you planning first?
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:54:54 PM

Crex24, Stex, maybe, Graviex
lampasik

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:58:07 PM

why not Tradeogre ?
They have good volumes and the listing price is nice.
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:24:26 PM

why not Tradeogre ?
They have good volumes and the listing price is nice.

Maybe Tradeogre. You can make an offer in our official forum. First of all, we consider reviews there.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1122

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 07:52:23 AM

Can you detail better what are your plans for the premine and why such a high devfee?

What you’re gonna do with unsold coins on pre-sale?
They’ll be burned or go to devfee?

Why doing a pre-mine with presale instead of launch with the open opportunity for everybody mine it?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:34:05 AM

Can you detail better what are your plans for the premine and why such a high devfee?

What you’re gonna do with unsold coins on pre-sale?
They’ll be burned or go to devfee?

Why doing a pre-mine with presale instead of launch with the open opportunity for everybody mine it?

Hi! No unsold coins. Premine is formed depending on the results of the presale. That is, the main chain will be launched with a fixed premine, which will be completely distributed among investors. Therefore, we set the developer's fee, instead of a fixed share of the premine. The funds received from the presale (as you can see on the website, they are aimed at developing the project) will be used to create a minimal working prototype and develop cryptocurrency, and we are going to get profit when the project is already fully operational.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 03:37:06 PM

The control channel between the investors and parasites (team), will it include yoke and bridle? Parasites like you and your team definitely need to be controlled. Investor should guide your movements, lay pathway for your feet while your parasitic mouth should remain locked, this is how I see the relationship between the project and those who feed it. I am a feeder. I feed u with whatever I want u to eat.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 05:11:27 PM

[...]
Let's talk about the worst case that might happen, what will you do to the unsold coins when nobody is buying your coin?
And what will you do to develop the project if you do not collect the fund when the sale happens? will you abandon the project or what?
Also, will you do the staking when the main net begins? if you are running it then what will you do to those staking rewards? Will you keep it or sell it?
0% dev premine sounds silly to me, it is ambiguous.
Lindah

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:01:18 PM

block 1- 1000 - 0UCP per block (POW phase). Is real 0 UCP?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 10:07:07 PM

From the list that you say, I only have experience trade in Graviex few months ago. Yeah it was small exchange and I got no problem. Crex24 and Stex, I never try into this exchange, maybe another people will tell his experience.
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:16:02 AM

[...]
Let's talk about the worst case that might happen, what will you do to the unsold coins when nobody is buying your coin?
And what will you do to develop the project if you do not collect the fund when the sale happens? will you abandon the project or what?
Also, will you do the staking when the main net begins? if you are running it then what will you do to those staking rewards? Will you keep it or sell it?
0% dev premine sounds silly to me, it is ambiguous.

There is all information about it in ANN. If even the first goal is not collected, we will return the funds to those who participated and are looking for another source of funding. In this case, we continue to use the blockchain to record information, but it will only have a technical role.

>Also, will you do the staking when the main net begins?

1-1000 block zero reward. Only for distributing premine
Mattycoz

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 01:41:23 AM

my question is while going through the details, you are asking for 5000 sats per coin, but the chain is not going to be until April and you will not be giving the coins out until then.because there will be no wallet or chain to move the coins on. Dont you think that this seems a little out of the ordinary and that you will not get many people wanting to participate until the chain and wallets are made.?
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:02:41 AM

my question is while going through the details, you are asking for 5000 sats per coin, but the chain is not going to be until April and you will not be giving the coins out until then.because there will be no wallet or chain to move the coins on. Dont you think that this seems a little out of the ordinary and that you will not get many people wanting to participate until the chain and wallets are made.?
That is my thought too, 3 BTC is very huge and cannot be achieve within one month even 6 months. @UCP_DevTeam Im sure you will be the first to mine so why not lower the dev fee?
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:13:56 AM

There is one interesting point. For these 5,000 satoshi, the buyer receives a guarantee that the price will stay at least this level. Just because there are no coins received as a promotion or bounty. Also, there is no need to compete with miners. Another plus - the development team also does not have a large amount of coins on hand, sufficient to dump the price.

It seems to us that in this case, we will be able to interest investors. Moreover, the entry threshold is quite low.
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:17:49 AM

That is my thought too, 3 BTC is very huge and cannot be achieve within one month even 6 months. @UCP_DevTeam Im sure you will be the first to mine so why not lower the dev fee?

Dev fee is 5% from block reward. Not from presale goals. About presale. How much are listings on exchanges and related services now, you can see for yourself. Spoiler - very expensive. Also, the basic goal implies that for these funds we can release a working prototype of the training and certification system itself with recording the results on the blockchain (in more detail and with examples in our whitepaper). And this is at least the rental of suitable servers and the remuneration of our programmers and system engineers.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:23:11 PM

There is one interesting point. For these 5,000 satoshi, the buyer receives a guarantee that the price will stay at least this level. Just because there are no coins received as a promotion or bounty. Also, there is no need to compete with miners. Another plus - the development team also does not have a large amount of coins on hand, sufficient to dump the price.

It seems to us that in this case, we will be able to interest investors. Moreover, the entry threshold is quite low.

to be honest, giving assurance that your coin will not fall below 5k sats when it hits the exchanges is really not possible in actual market. you know very well how crypto market works. unless you will be buying all those coins that will sell below 5k and maintain the level at 5k.  there will always be a user that will want to discard his holdings and move on. are you going to buy all those coins that will put at sell orders below 5k?
UCP_DevTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:38:34 PM

to be honest, giving assurance that your coin will not fall below 5k sats when it hits the exchanges is really not possible in actual market. you know very well how crypto market works. unless you will be buying all those coins that will sell below 5k and maintain the level at 5k.  there will always be a user that will want to discard his holdings and move on. are you going to buy all those coins that will put at sell orders below 5k?

In this case, our services will work to support prices, creating a demand for a coin. We will launch one of them soon (I think, within a week), in the promo mode. We have already tested this model, without reference to cryptocurrency, but the service will be able to fully reveal itself when working with crypto projects.

In general ... We have options for supporting the price of a coin, without injecting our own funds and funds received from investors. Moreover, the practice of artificially maintaining the exchange rate can only work temporarily, ultimately leading to a rolling down of the coin price (for those who artificially supported the price, funds simply run out if they do not run away earlier).
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:27:21 PM

[...]
So you are saying currently you do not have any backup plan for funding source?
Can you tell us how many people are actively developing this project from behind? It looks like you do not have a framework.
Block 1-1000 — 0 UCP per block (POW phase, premine distribution)
This one for example, who is going to mine it if you do not give them any rewards? it is not a charity.
Another problem, what will we do if you refuse to refund our money?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: