Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am fed up with scammers and newbies.  (Read 1392 times)
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:22:56 PM

No one will ever stop scammers from invading or scamming but all we have to do is to ensure we don't fall for them by doing investigations before investing and also say no to hyped from telegram or any social media claiming to be genuine.  Not all that glitters is gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:18:27 PM

No one will ever stop scammers from invading or scamming but all we have to do is to ensure we don't fall for them by doing investigations before investing and also say no to hyped from telegram or any social media claiming to be genuine.  Not all that glitters is gold.
That is right we can not stop the scammers, but maybe we can avoid our money from them. As you above mentioned before investing in any project we should make good research about this project. Maybe it can help us to learn something about the project is legit or not. l prefer staying away from any social media groups like telegram or something else. That is why most of them are really a fraud.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:28:00 PM

Unfortunately, it looks like your call off worked. the telegram group has little or no members. it is down to 8 only. probably your exposure has opened the eyes of many in what they are about to fail for. there is a reason why it is advisable to DYOR before investing or engaging in any crypto startup activities. so many scammers are out there. it can never stop.

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:55:40 PM

I couldn't agree, scammers will always devise new means when an old one seems to be outdated and casted becuase that's all they know how to do best. We all the legit ones out there ought to ensurs at all cost we don't fall for such scam and the easiest way to prevent oneself from getting scamed is by knowing  how to control the greed within and when you have control over the born greed imbedded in every human, you'll ne ahead of your games
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:24:40 PM

This is absolutely bad but you can't conclude till you see the final result but I would always say everyone should be careful and make thorough research before doing anything online. Once you buy you can't be refunded and it takes God's grace. The promises is actually questionable. Let's be always careful to avoid heartbreak.
For me, this isn't heart break news. Because most of the airdrops should be scam. Absolutely sure that over 80% airdrop is a scam. We shouldn't participate in any airdrops without a top exchange offer. For airdrops we should follow some telegram groups like bounty detectives. By some limit of Bitcoin, any project can offer a low price of Bitcoin, why can't scam airdrop projects?

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:14:12 PM

Mapc teams looks like a scammer, I did their Airdrop also, at first they said it w be swapped at ratio 1:1 but later they changed to 10:1, they keeps changing it till reward for Airdrop worth below $1, I don't think any investors should trust Mapc team with his/her fund.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:24:41 PM

This is so true , newbies have to be advised against scammers . there are somany many ways  they operate now and if you are not wise and careful you may fall into their trap . it only a pity that even some old crypto dudes also fall for some of these cheap scam. i think  One can enjoy the cryptoworld and overcome scammers   if you put greed aside.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 10:38:51 PM

That is right we can not stop the scammers, but maybe we can avoid our money from them. As you above mentioned before investing in any project we should make good research about this project. Maybe it can help us to learn something about the project is legit or not. l prefer staying away from any social media groups like telegram or something else. That is why most of them are really a fraud.
The Telegram group didn't do anything for us. Actually we shouldn't stay away from the telegram group, but I'm not sure about other social media to involve scam. You should join the "Bounty Detective" telegram group. I got all legit airdrop links in this group, although this group is also popular for legit Bounty campaign.
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:31:52 AM

Last week, I found an airdrop project in Telegram called Marco Protocol, the airdrop looked decent at the first stage, I earned 200 MAPC tokens and that was instant! But you only can withdraw from your MAP wallet when Airdrop program will end, that's good, I am okay with it. Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$! I believe This is absolutely scam but many newbies already have fallen for that! As they saw MAPC has huge support in twitter, and they listed on CMC too.

50% off announcement: https://t.me/MAP_POB_channel/87
Sounds too good to be true in my ear, this is absolutely what newbies like, they like taking useless risks like this one, someone telling you to make deposit so you can get double of your deposit back is a scam, another example is buy gold or valuable item at a unbelievable low price should be alarming to you

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:38:48 AM

Sounds too good to be true in my ear, this is absolutely what newbies like, they like taking useless risks like this one, someone telling you to make deposit so you can get double of your deposit back is a scam, another example is buy gold or valuable item at a unbelievable low price should be alarming to you
Yeah, newbies should be alerted about something like this. It is the most common trick of scammers to fool newbies. The sentence "too good to be true" always need to be in your mind. When somebody gives you an unbelievable offer sounds too good, just skip it! You rather skip the opportunity once (which is most likely a scam) than be fooled and lose your money!

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:03:44 AM

Last week, I found an airdrop project in Telegram called Marco Protocol, the airdrop looked decent at the first stage, I earned 200 MAPC tokens and that was instant! But you only can withdraw from your MAP wallet when Airdrop program will end, that's good, I am okay with it. Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$! I believe This is absolutely scam but many newbies already have fallen for that! As they saw MAPC has huge support in twitter, and they listed on CMC too.

If people still fall for this then we have too many stupid people in crypto space, and for some it's just simple greed that's swallow them alive, some things are just too good to be true but many want to believe them that's why they end up giving it a try

Dhoe

Merit: 510

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:20:07 AM

This is so true , newbies have to be advised against scammers . there are somany many ways  they operate now and if you are not wise and careful you may fall into their trap . it only a pity that even some old crypto dudes also fall for some of these cheap scam. i think  One can enjoy the cryptoworld and overcome scammers   if you put greed aside.
For newbie I think it's difficult to resist desire to get a large profit when there are projects offer lucrative rewards. The nature of our greed as beginners must arise, but when we get scam, then that is a lesson for us to be more careful in the future.
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:26:45 AM

For newbie I think it's difficult to resist desire to get a large profit when there are projects offer lucrative rewards. The nature of our greed as beginners must arise, but when we get scam, then that is a lesson for us to be more careful in the future.
That's why it's better to always learn first if one have interest in crypto, learning should always be the first thing not money making, without the proper knowledge about crypto one will only turned into scammers meal
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:55:37 AM

This is true! Even for experienced traders, that's so hard to resist our desires! Especially, don't think that experienced traders can't get scammed! I don't agree that Dhoe said "cheap scam", yeah, they maybe cheap but sophisticated! Scammers always think ahead and create some sophisticated traps that we are not aware of! They don't use the same old tricks again and again! That's why we need to be ware of all the time!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:52:50 PM

Sincerely, that could be seriously disgusting.  The issue is that, no matter how you warn some people with numerous glaring pointers of scam, they won't hear or listen until they fall for it.  Some prefer to learn by themselves than taking the lessons from someone that has gone ahead.  The behavior of some people have actually identified them that they are not ready to learn as a starter but just want to make money quick quick.  That's why many of such fall into the wrong hands.
jerrison

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 06:45:39 PM

Bitcoin at half the price, are you serious?  Are they creating their own set of Bitcoin or its the same twenty one million bitcoin that satoshi nakamoto created that they intend to sell for a fifty percent discount when Satoshi himself did not auction and the whole world is still looking for the bitcoin even as the prices are still skyrocketing.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:01:27 PM

Airdrop projects like this are only sweet in the beginning, most of the airdrops are scam, hype and just to grab the user's sensation or attention. Beware of such airdrop projects and don't expect anything more about it.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:10:37 PM

Classic deception scheme: first, there is a light airdrop, and then a sale of bitcoin or ether with a huge discount! How many times has this happened and the scheme does not stop working if fraudsters use it again and again. Please be careful not to fall for such tricks - this is 100% deception.

Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:22:18 PM

And that's because someone thinks that investing in crypto can make you rich overnight. but not for me I know that crypto is a profitable investment but if the project is real like BTC, ETH, BNB etc. Be a wise investor.

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:41:06 PM

Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
This is not a big deal. Anyone can buy fake likes and retweet with cheap rate.

This is an old style of scam. But very difficult for the newbie's to figure out. Generally they fall a victim to this type of scam.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: