Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shit bounties are getting attention and hype! Stop doing these bounties!  (Read 814 times)
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:59:16 PM

2. Bright Nuclear Bounty:
Maybe they are better in photoshop, so, they designed a photo to create a hype that they are gonna list in many top exchanges like OKEx, Lbank, Hotbit and so on. Okay, just visit their website, you will realize how shit this project is, the website interface is the same type as the Hitmex whitepaper, I mean a kid developer made that website!
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228558.new#new

You're right about this project,  their graphics got my attention when i was scouting for projects in the bounty section, i bet they've got a good graphics designer but the exchange list they put up on their various write-ups gave me a doubt about the project and my curiosity kick in immediately. I proceeded to their telegram group to ask my first question by saying do they have any official agreement between those various exchange and they tried evading my question several time untill one of the admin messaged me privately saying they don't have any agreement yet and solicited i delete my questions from the groups.

Normally,  it's not right for a project to bring up list of exchanges when they don't have any agreement.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:37:36 PM

This thread is very helpful for analyzing to choose bounty campaigns. This is also very important for novice bounty hunters, let's care more about your choices before your join campaign or your hard work will end in vain. Quality first, please. The OP has given a brief description of why the campaign should be avoided, so please consider it. We cannot fully predict the truth, but suspicion is necessary. Avoid joining rotten and suspicious campaigns, make sure it's official to avoid fraud.

I was quite surprised when many bounty hunters registered for the Ozcar campaign, wasn't that very suspicious and the team looked very unprofessional with the team's edited profile carelessly? come on, use your logic.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 02:34:21 AM

This one is highly suspicious, I dont even know if Ripple even aware with these guys using their name as fork of this new bounty. Rewards is also high since it will fork xrp coins but the value will be different from the original surely. We will see. Even team profile has none. Beware!
Yes, I really need to be vigilant, I see in this forum that a thread has given a warning about this project. Don't waste time and always learn before joining bounties because it will waste time and give false hope
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:05:07 AM

This one is highly suspicious, I dont even know if Ripple even aware with these guys using their name as fork of this new bounty. Rewards is also high since it will fork xrp coins but the value will be different from the original surely. We will see. Even team profile has none. Beware!
Yes, I really need to be vigilant, I see in this forum that a thread has given a warning about this project. Don't waste time and always learn before joining bounties because it will waste time and give false hope

besides giving false hope, it can use up our time and mind, so sorry after we realize that the project was cheating. therefore we must be diligent in learning to be able to distinguish real projects from fraudulent projects

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 04:03:05 AM

The first three campaign is handled by same manager. I think some of the listed one is okay but of course we should be cautious when picking up some campaigns. I dont like the ripple decentralized as the project exhibit none proof of sincerity. I think the developer of that has probably have grudge on ripple for creating a total reverser of the ripple project. Anyway, just dont do it if you feel, since no team, no whitepaper and their objective is quite contradicting.

muhammadrafi560

Activity: 174
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:57:17 AM

Yeah agreed! Bounty hunters are having quite difficult time out there. Is there any set of procedure to identify quality bounty campaigns. Because it will help newbies to stay away from these time wasting activities.

█  [   DEFI project with Staking Rewards   ]  █
⬣      Dextrust.org      ⬣
─────    A Community Driven Decentralized Exchange Platform   ───
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:16:11 AM

Most people do not bother to do some research and due diligence before promoting a new project and that is a big reason why there have been so many scams in this sector because they can get free promotion, raise funds and disappear, i think it is high time that we start to pick and choose projects seriously so that we promote only real and legit projects.

Most only hope that the project that the campaign will follow will launch on the exchanger and quickly sell it. But now there are many campaigns that don't pay to the campaign participants and I think we need to be careful in choosing the campaign we want to participate in
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:55:16 AM

I know!But how we can know which bounty has potential and what is shit?Even the legit ones has the possibility to fail.We cant  be sure that  the bounty we join are legit nor just a shit.Many projects now are failing only some become successfull.If you would join then choose  wisely and ready yourself for the outcome.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 561

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:01:28 AM

I know!But how we can know which bounty has potential and what is shit?Even the legit ones has the possibility to fail.We cant  be sure that  the bounty we join are legit nor just a shit.Many projects now are failing only some become successfull.If you would join then choose  wisely and ready yourself for the outcome.
Before choosing a bounty that must be considered is

1. Bounty manager
2. See the project website, must have a good team and partner

I think those two things are enough to avoid shit project

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:24:00 AM

1. Bounty manager

dont forget about product acceptance in crypto market, if they have both of factors but not about this i am sure crypto community will not hold for long term. investors prefer hold for projects that developting blockchain technology that might be adopted in any field in future.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:31:45 AM

Yeah agreed! Bounty hunters are having quite difficult time out there. Is there any set of procedure to identify quality bounty campaigns. Because it will help newbies to stay away from these time wasting activities.
Actually this is difficult to identify a quality bounty campaign, but that does not mean it cannot be identified, one way is to look at the composition of the project team and see and read the whitepaper and with whom the project collaborates, because the project does not collaborate with any party. it will also be difficult to succeed.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:14:50 AM

1. Bounty manager

Well, those two things are enough to help us choose a project. but, there are other things when I identify the project, namely the market for the token, currently IEO is quite good in probit, while IEO in p2pb2b, vindax, latoken, and others, I avoid. a good project also has a market. however you identify it, the potential for a scam still exists, but this can minimize the scammer.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 02:25:01 AM

besides giving false hope, it can use up our time and mind, so sorry after we realize that the project was cheating. therefore we must be diligent in learning to be able to distinguish real projects from fraudulent projects

I agree, it must continue to learn to see a good project, because very much to be considered but that is also no guarantee. But it would be nice to always choose a project from the best BM, to further minimize
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:55:37 AM

Your words are all right. Without a good project, people will lose their capital.Such awareness needs to be postulated. Investors can be aware of this.Anyone who is afraid of losing capital. We need to be aware of it.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 03:51:40 PM

Ozcar has a scam allegation already so that one is already out of the contention. The team members have been photoshoped,  getting proper suits and made them look professional. It is inevitibale since there are still plenty of bounty hunters don't do their research properly, (I, myself is included in those lists) and solely relying on instinct or hoping that the project would turn out to be successful.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 03:03:14 PM

Well, those two things are enough to help us choose a project. but, there are other things when I identify the project, namely the market for the token, currently IEO is quite good in probit, while IEO in p2pb2b, vindax, latoken, and others, I avoid. a good project also has a market. however you identify it, the potential for a scam still exists, but this can minimize the scammer.

It is best to avoid IEO projects in exchange of p2pb2b, vindax, latoken because indeed the average sales there end in failure or scamer, in fact I have never invested or traded on a low exchange except selling bounty tokens that have no progress in the project then I will sell it at a low price, therefore it is worth avoiding some projects that look at low exchanges.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 03:26:45 PM

Presently it's true that most bounties are shit, but then there are still some good few you could lay your hands on though presently most of these good once have low reward as bounty pool,also if you want to know why some hunters are still doing the bounties you term shit is because they probably didn't do research or they just want to do them because nothing really to do.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 03:42:53 PM

The altcoin bounty hunters are passing a very hard time, no doubt. We had a very few good bounty campaigns! After Cartesi, I am still finding another good bounty to do hard.

The number of bounty campaign is very less now, maybe this is the reason for that people are doing shit bounties, which is absolutely not a good decision! I want to mention those projects that look shit in my eyes for valid reasons. As we can proudly share and spread good bounties, so, I believe I can mention those shit bounties name too. If you have a different opinion, I respect that, and you may continue those bounties!

Hitmex, Ozcar, Bright nuclear, Ripple Decentralized bounties are pure shit. Everything in these projects is fake or lies.

1. Hitmex has no good team, by reading their whitepaper I felt a crypto kid wrote that! Their exchange volume is an absolute fake, to be honest, I did not find a single good thing in this project that can impress me to do it. Bounty hunter, read their whitepaper, so, you can relate it.
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226883.0

2. Bright Nuclear Bounty:
Maybe they are better in photoshop, so, they designed a photo to create a hype that they are gonna list in many top exchanges like OKEx, Lbank, Hotbit and so on. Okay, just visit their website, you will realize how shit this project is, the website interface is the same type as the Hitmex whitepaper, I mean a kid developer made that website!
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228558.new#new

3. Ozcar:
6 Million USD worthy bounty campaign, an ICO project that has zero vision. You don't believe me? Visit their website and read those words, please! You will realize that! They don't have any potential partner, advisor! It seems they bought a crypto theme and built the website! They attached a photo in the website that Ozcar has been covered by the Yahoo, Forbes and other top media platform. I asked to provide the link, not a photo. You know what, they failed to provide those!
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5229268.0

4. Ripple Decentralized:
Have you remembered about ETCV, Ethereum Vision bounty last year? A fake and scam attempted were taken by the scammer. There is no connection between Ripple and Ripple decentralized too. Rather this Ripple decentralized bounty is just not only shit, rather a scam. So, stop doing this from right now.
Bounty Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5229448.0

However, If you need good bounties suggestion, see this thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228629.msg53916917#msg53916917

Do your own research and kindly reply in this thread. Good Luck to everyone!
You Nailed it OP, HITmex is an absolute scam project, the bounty campaign was managed by a single scammer that owned over 10accounts on this forum and I'm glad he was busted later, if you are good at research you can easily spot bad projects
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 03:55:08 PM

Ripple decentralized is a scam and also hitmex exchange too, the bounty manager called kakatua have been given red trust because he introduced too many fake projects that was crafted by himself and maybe his team, there are still other ba projects in bounty section, be careful
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:43:26 AM

Unfortunately many hunters don't share your views because those project you mentioned above are already having bounty participants applying, so you see this type of project will always have there way because some people don't listen or care to do a little digging before joining this bounties.
yes, you're right some bounty hunters doesnt check about the project they just join the campaign if they feel like about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: