Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin will be your favorite this season?  (Read 3579 times)
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:50:44 AM

My favourite alternative coins that I think it will do well this year are ChainLink, ELrond, Kava, Presearch and Tomochain. They all have a quality hands in the project and their Github activities shows this
I also like LINK this year. it seems like a lot of people talk about this asset throughout this year. Market movements are also somewhat better than other altcoins. and another for new altcoin assets, I like the CTSI that finished IEO in binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 02:35:02 PM

Honestly, I really do not like the very highest-rated altcoins that have increased demand in the cryptocurrency market, namely Ripples, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV. I believe that everyone will agree with me that Bitcoin rightfully and predominantly occupies a leading position in the cryptocurrency market and is the number one cryptocurrency in the world. But altcoin such as Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin cash are just a miserable parody of real Bitcoin, and which try to destroy Bitcoin, but always fail. I believe that such altcoins on the cryptocurrency market are supported primarily by speculators and developers, like Ripples, while these coins have no real value. If you are confident in the future prospects of Bitcoin, then this confidence should suggest a real drop in Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin SV in the future. But nevertheless, it is very difficult to find promising cryptocurrencies with a 100% guarantee, such as btc and ETH. Therefore, I want to pay attention to the Hedera Hashgraph project, because this cryptocurrency has shown the best profitability among digital money since the beginning of 2020. According to startup Messari, since January its rate has grown by 214%. Roll Eyes
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:27:08 PM

• BTC
  • ETH
  • BNB
these three coins have been favorites for a long time, especially bitcoin and ethereum. Well, I quite believe that one of the three coins will become his favorite coin again this season, especially bitcoin. if the price could reach $ 20,000 again, then the world would surely re-highlight it.
You are right. now I also add the BTC that I have from other altcoins. correction occurs with a small value. I will add assets even if small. ETH and BNB indeed have the potential to follow the pump if BTC rises. the three best assets I think for investment.

I agree with both of you Calandra78 and Farma. This 3 coins should be in every crypto-portfolio, and I try to have more of
this coins with my investments. I invest in cheaper coins too, but they are more riskier and who knows will they be profitable
in future or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 09:32:42 PM

Since years ETH and BTC have been my favorite, and l choose both of them as favorite altcoins this season. l can see that every member loves just these coins. No doubt they will be more profitable than investing in other coins. There is less risk to gain from these coins, l believe that they will be the best in the future.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:42:19 PM

i'm prefered with Dogecoin and Litecoin this two coin are really great and survive even market situation are bad and moreover of course i can make profit of them  Grin Grin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:08:35 AM

Since years ETH and BTC have been my favorite, and l choose both of them as favorite altcoins this season. l can see that every member loves just these coins. No doubt they will be more profitable than investing in other coins. There is less risk to gain from these coins, l believe that they will be the best in the future.
Of these two coins, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because this coin brings safe returns to investors. Besides, the trend of investing in this market is increasing, so any altcoin can increase prices if the market conditions are good. Of course, you can also consider investing in some more coins in the top 100 CMC because these are very safe coins and will depend entirely on the value of Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:59:49 AM

i'm prefered with Dogecoin and Litecoin this two coin are really great and survive even market situation are bad and moreover of course i can make profit of them  Grin Grin
Be careful because these two coins have no developers, and if the market is not favorable, you will easily face a lot of big risks. I think it is advisable to choose a coin with a project leader because if the project is still active, they will update a lot of news for all investors. Of course, the decision is yours and depends entirely on the value of Bitcoin.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:53:47 AM

I think stellar XLM is my favourite altcoin of all time. Reason it because of its great stability. It doesn't fall below 20% in a whole week chart.  Kiss

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:31:58 AM

I believe  in BTC and ETH. Both coins are very stable and maintain it's top position.  From time to time I like to check out the top coins from time to time.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:17:52 PM

I chose eth, bnb and doge, because I really like the three of them, for doge even though the supply is very much it makes it unique from the others even though the total supply is large, the price tends to be stable and. and for bnb and eth, they are also good enough for long-term investment.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:30:27 PM

I chose eth, bnb and doge, because I really like the three of them, for doge even though the supply is very much it makes it unique from the others even though the total supply is large, the price tends to be stable and. and for bnb and eth, they are also good enough for long-term investment.

I agree, after Bitcoin, there is a huge chance for the ETH, BNB etc. But DOGE is really tough job to predict because the supply of this coin is very huge which we don't see any active developments from this coin, there is some coin in the market where they have higher chances to increase their price in the long term.

StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 01:12:40 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 06:44:50 PM by StephenJH

I believe  in BTC and ETH. Both coins are very stable and maintain it's top position.  From time to time I like to check out the top coins from time to time.
BTC and ETH are always reliable by investors, ETH is one of the best altcoins. But no doubt if you want to make a good profit from ETH investment, you should be patient. ETH needs a bit of time for rising up. It is not an exaggeration to say that it will happen sooner or later, however we should wait for this time, maybe it can happen till the end of the year. l hope it will not take a long time.

.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:54:47 PM

Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.
Lets change the season because we are already in 3rd quarter now.

Though i am still considering Bitcoin as my Main Holding but i will shake some Not good performing altcoins like XRP and Litecoin.

I think i will look for another sets within this week before it ends.

Too bad after the bitcoin halving the crypto prices was not increasing but it's ok I believe my altcoins that I hold the ethereum and binance coin. These two are good to hold for long term and for sure if the bull will come my altcoins will pump.
It already increased but not that Good as what we expected mate.

We have Hit $10,000 level for several times but did not managed to stay longer and always Experiencing denial.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:07:20 PM

BTC and ETH are always reliable by investors, ETH is one of the best altcoins. But no doubt if you want to make a good profit from ETH investment, you should be patient. ETH needs a bit of time for rising up. It is not an exaggeration to say that it will happen sooner or later.
but this season doesn't seem to be for ETH. You can see this year's ETH market is not very good. BTC is better with good market improvement. but for altcoin like ETH, you can see the situation is very slow. the current season may belong to new altcoins which may not be predicted by many people. the current season may be a benefit for traders, not investors.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 09:14:41 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 09:09:01 PM by StephenJH

BTC and ETH are always reliable by investors, ETH is one of the best altcoins. But no doubt if you want to make a good profit from ETH investment, you should be patient. ETH needs a bit of time for rising up. It is not an exaggeration to say that it will happen sooner or later.
but this season doesn't seem to be for ETH. You can see this year's ETH market is not very good. BTC is better with good market improvement. but for altcoin like ETH, you can see the situation is very slow. the current season may belong to new altcoins which may not be predicted by many people. the current season may be a benefit for traders, not investors.
You are right, but l think ETH is always profitable, this year can be bad for ETH. However the event of the market is bad, it is not fair of ETH. l hope that ETH will be better again. But don't forget ETH is still on the 2nd rank. It was just my prediction, maybe when the market would change, top altcoins will be better again. But none can say what will happen, maybe I'm wrong about my prediction.

.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:21:53 AM

You are right, but l think ETH is always profitable, this year can be bad for ETH. However the event of the market is bad, it is not fair of ETH. l hope that ETH will be better again. But don't forget ETH is still on the 2nd rank. It was just my prediction, maybe when the market would change, top altcoins will be better again.
until now I am still waiting for that to happen. however, I would like to see ethereum prices return well to high, even if it's $ 400. I honestly really hope that ethereum prices will rise this year. although this hasn't shown any signs yet, but I'm pretty sure the increase will coincide with bitcoin
StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 07:42:47 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 09:10:46 PM by StephenJH

You are right, but l think ETH is always profitable, this year can be bad for ETH. However the event of the market is bad, it is not fair of ETH. l hope that ETH will be better again. But don't forget ETH is still on the 2nd rank. It was just my prediction, maybe when the market would change, top altcoins will be better again.
until now I am still waiting for that to happen. however, I would like to see ethereum prices return well to high, even if it's $ 400. I honestly really hope that ethereum prices will rise this year. although this hasn't shown any signs yet, but I'm pretty sure the increase will coincide with bitcoin
Every ETH lover is just waiting for this time, but it seems it is not near to us and l would say it is far from us. l hope it will happen so near as possible. That is right ETH has not shown any price increasing or something good else. But l believe it will happen sooner or later, we should rely on ETH. It doesn't matter how long does it take time, if you can be enough patient no doubt you will make a good profit from ETH investment.

.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:02:14 AM

I have warm feeling for Oikos (OKS). There is something with this altcoin, because there must be a reason why Justin Sun was so interested to run an IEO on his Poloniex exchange. Sadly his offer/order was refused and he spread rumors about Oikos lack of security. Now the price went down a bit, but it will recover definitely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 08:47:23 AM

I strongly believe that Kyber is a good choice. It has shown a tremendous growth for the past 6months.

According to WorldCoinIndex Kyber even shown a growth of 588% for this year so far.

Source: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:06:37 AM

Well while surfing the Net i found this link that shows how Kyber Network dominate the whole season of Pandemic so i think this ha a potential for what we are looking now

https://www.coindesk.com/why-kyber-network-tokens-tripled-to-100m-despite-the-coronavirus-recession

I strongly believe that Kyber is a good choice. It has shown a tremendous growth for the past 6months.

According to WorldCoinIndex Kyber even shown a growth of 588% for this year so far.

Source: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview

Tripling the value recently means yeah this is what i will add to my Folio.

Its been several months that i am looking for another currency to be added and now i found what i am looking for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: