Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin will be your favorite this season?  (Read 3579 times)
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:42:59 PM

When it comes to my favorite altcoins this season, BNB and ETH will always top my list. It is with consideration to the massive growth of NFTs listed under them. As the growth of NFTs continue, they will surely affect the value of such coins positively. ETH has been reigning the altcoins for a very long time already and it managed to stay on the top up until now while BNB obviously has the potential of becoming more successful in the future and it is also able to stay close to ETH at the present. Just make sure you fully understand a coin before making an investment or including on your top list.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:01:27 PM

ETH, BNB, LTC and CARDANO. I only trust this old coin and I'm not too sure about the new coin. so I think this is my choice of recommendations and hopefully can give preference to you. I didn't mention why I chose this coin. The answer is that you have to analyze yourself based on your beliefs
typerex987

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:09:43 PM

Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.
Well, of course everything related to Deedy Digital. Deedy is an NFT platform running on the Binance Smart Chain where users can trade, rent out, view, buy, sell, enter NFT lotteries, support and connect with creators.

Deedy Digital offers a solution for enabling a unified and secure blockchain ecosystem for digital content creation and exchange.

The concept behind what they propose is simple:

- Purchase NFTs via the Deedy Market Place.

- Maintain, support and connect with creators.

- Host auctions for NFTs.

- Enter NFT lotteries.

- Take out loans using NFTs as collateral.

- Join virtual art galleries.

- Create and order NFTs.

- Purchase high-value NFTs created by celebrities and verified artists via the Deedy Launchpad.

- Rent out NFTs.

The team is believe that their new approach will help tokenize the content creation industry and revolutionize how digital content creators and users connect and interact. As the world’s first cross-chain NFT marketplace, theyhave built a platform for NFTs based on the Binance Smart Chain, designed to enable an unlimited number of content creators and users to buy, sell, rent out, view and trade NFTs at scale with just a few clicks. They give content creators the means to monetize their content while retaining full control of their creations, user interactions and earnings.

By connecting NFT creators with users directly in one marketplace, Deedy facilitates the monetization of ideas through a new decentralized and democratized model. Deedy believes in giving creators access to a global online marketplace, where they can monetize their content. They are establishing a new paradigm for the $300 billion content sector by providing a platform for creators to engage directly with users.
Stay tuned!
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 10:58:29 PM

Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.

I agree with you, because not everyone can afford to invest into bitcoin, I think we better choose the good altcoins if we wanna invest and make some profit in the future. I think if people want to invest into altcoins the first option they can choose is the top ten alts in the market, we can take a look the rank at coinmarketcap. I think those are the better and safest option to take especially if we want to invest in long term period.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:41:14 AM

Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time
Considering the large profit advantage, I believe that new coins with a variety of platforms like Game + NFT will have a good scenario because it meets the extremely large online demand, Axie is a For example. So right now, I'm just focusing on $PYR, tomorrow they will launch the first full beta. Very good signal when bitcoin is returning to a good trend. I quite love game projects.

Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:46:51 PM

NFT is a very interesting moment in cryptocurrency. Already in 2021, a lot of people are talking about NFT! There is a lot going on in the world and this is a really good time for NFT and for the Deedy Digital project!
Deedy is an NFT platform running on the Binance Smart Chain where users can trade, rent out, view, buy, sell, enter NFT lotteries, support and connect with creators.

Deedy Digital offers a solution for enabling a unified and secure blockchain ecosystem for digital content creation and exchange.

The concept behind what they propose is simple:

- Purchase NFTs via the Deedy Market Place.

- Maintain, support and connect with creators.

- Host auctions for NFTs.

- Enter NFT lotteries.

- Take out loans using NFTs as collateral.

- Join virtual art galleries.

- Create and order NFTs.

- Purchase high-value NFTs created by celebrities and verified artists via the Deedy Launchpad.

- Rent out NFTs.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364

World Family Coin

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 11:26:35 AM

There so much potential coin in this year and it make me a little bit confused to choose the best one. So i decided to pick ethereum as be my favorite and about the price i believe ethereum will beat bitcoin in the top of matketcap sooner or later, but if i can choose another one i will choose dinoswap i think this new coin gonna be big in this year maybe it can be good as like pancakeswap.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 10:30:09 PM

i have medium amount on NFT gaming project and also smart contract platform.  in my opinion smart contract platform will be best place to invest since we see alot new project launched, every developers team will compete each other to growth their ecosysem.Look at solana , matic price since it launched , it great investment for us. in next season i am believe NFT gaming and smart contract platfrom will be destination for investor's money.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Aubameyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Xircus

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:33:45 AM

In this season i put a lot of attention on unibright after seeing he has partnership with Cona and baseledger it make me more interested on this coin and already put my money on that. I think this coin will have very bright future and will be on the top of 100 in CMC very soon.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:55:54 AM

For me personally, it will always be ethereum which will be my favorite all the time. Although the price was dumped in last month but I think this month the price will get better. The price of ethereum now is $2,954.11, it is increasing 60% from its price in July 20. I think the price will more than $3000 soon and be ready for ethereum season this month.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 06:48:03 AM

To invest of course we have a favorite coin and the coin is always we rely on, with the increase that occurred in the last month then many potential coins that have proven that they are indeed worth our continued holding, in addition to bitcoin BNB and ethreum have reached a new ATH although for now the price decline again occurs but for the future the increase will be repeated ,and we have to be in it if we want to make a profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:15:03 AM

If bull rally returns back I consider to buy Ethereum, BNB, Cake and Solana as I already own some. I feel like Ethereum is pulling the trigger this time. We may see huge moves with Ethereum ecosystem. Possibly with new coins. Might be another nft coin project. Or just whole new thing.
jcojci

Activity: 700
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:30:40 AM

The biggest hope will be for ethereum, bnb, but the other altcoin that can rise could be trx, ada, dot, uni. Vet, EOS, CRO, GRT, AMP, Algo could be good too. But that is not my favorite altcoin because my favorite is ethereum and bnb Grin

But if those coins I mention later can increase, I will love it too Grin
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:20:31 AM

My favorite altcoins is eth,Bnb, youc,pyr, this is my favorite altcoins in the seasons because I earned on it. I also love more top altcoins but this 4 altcoins is the most amazing this year Bnb and eth reach new ATH same with btc,and pyr and youc has also an amazing return from my short term investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 11:30:35 AM

what must be answered is the favorite altcoin this year(2021) because 2020 had been hard from the second quarter and 3rd though recovers in 4th and make it high until now.

but my favorite? it is indeed Binance and Ripple lol , yeah ripple is one of the most controversial but i still believe this is not ending , and has too much to climb this year and the next.

My favorite altcoins is eth,Bnb, youc,pyr, this is my favorite altcoins in the seasons because I earned on it. I also love more top altcoins but this 4 altcoins is the most amazing this year Bnb and eth reach new ATH same with btc,and pyr and youc has also an amazing return from my short term investment.
you earned meaning have sold all now? because if not then you will say i am earning from these.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:53:58 AM

To invest of course we have a favorite coin and the coin is always we rely on, with the increase that occurred in the last month then many potential coins that have proven that they are indeed worth our continued holding, in addition to bitcoin BNB and ethreum have reached a new ATH although for now the price decline again occurs but for the future the increase will be repeated ,and we have to be in it if we want to make a profit.
These three coins are worth holding for the long term in any market conditions, the top coins can control emotional behavior as the coin has the potential to recover more during a bullish market, the main coin movement pattern is currently correcting to prepare for a new move to reach the price high.

If you have this kind of trust and you love investing in a long-term set up,

Top coins like Bitcoin, ETH and BNB more likely fits to your investment, this 3 assets  indeed have that high chance to increase its value when a strong bull bounce back and start to run. But depends also to how you see the market, if you have other assets in mind just don't forget to do your DYOR before putting your money.
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:39:28 PM

Litecoin coin at a less expensive cost when contrasted with Ethereum. However, it actually has awesome potential. The advancement for something better has been seen despite the fact that in a still tight angle, however essentially it will make anybody more sure to purchase more for this coin. At the point when Bullrun then definitely it is a generally excellent cycle for each coin with the goal that whatever coins are picked by every person.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 04:46:54 PM

I think irrespective of the season, there are coins which already game changers as well as favourites like ETH, BTC; looking at the market ETH is nowadays growing alongside BTC thus showing the potential it has because most upcoming projects with hype also launches on it thus leading to more price pump. But on the other hand, there are tokens which are only game changers in a particular season or trend, such as we are in NFT trend now, many good and already developed ones like AXS, ALICE, TLM are already enjoying the trend, but what happens when the trend is over also matters too.
So in other words, apart from BTC and ETH which are leading the market into a bull run as we are already seeing and of course the main coins to bear in mind, others I am considering are NFT tokens, getting into them early and following the hype is very important, of which majority of the profits thereof can be channelled into ETH in preparation for the upcoming ETH 2.0.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:26:48 PM

Personally, this time I made a bet mainly on Litecoin, but unfortunately, the growth of LTC this time was insufficient and there remains hope for the second stage of growth, which has already begun and will probably last until the end of 2021. But if we take into account several cryptocurrencies, then I would bet on the same LTC, as well as ETH and BNB. I believe that these three altcoins should show good growth and significantly increase in price. There are certainly other attractive cryptocurrencies, but I have not yet explored their potential yet.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 03:14:17 PM

Litecoin's potential is like being held back by an obstacle. i think and see now litecoin is a big coin but it seems unable to get up and pump. I think maybe someday Litecoin will be able to rise and can become one of the great coins
In the past, too, I have never even seen Litecoin move very fast, because the movement tends to be slow, but Litecoin is among the best coins in the market so Litecoin can survive in any condition from the past to the present.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: