Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin will be your favorite this season?  (Read 3579 times)
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:24:40 PM

Ripple as second spot for my venture. I just intrigued to this coin on the grounds that in 2017 back I had watched this coin had expanded well. And furthermore I have considered with the current value right now which I mean it is as yet in the lower cost. I have gone through and still gather my setting aside cash to put resources into Ripple, since I'm trusting that its cost will contact more than $3 as its record-breaking high. Other than that, I have gathered also my cash to put resources into bitcoin, seem like I would be a dolt if the bull run showed up yet didn't have a tiny smidgen of bitcoin in my wallet

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:07:20 PM

Ripple as second spot for my venture. I just intrigued to this coin on the grounds that in 2017 back I had watched this coin had expanded well. And furthermore I have considered with the current value right now which I mean it is as yet in the lower cost. I have gone through and still gather my setting aside cash to put resources into Ripple, since I'm trusting that its cost will contact more than $3 as its record-breaking high. Other than that, I have gathered also my cash to put resources into bitcoin, seem like I would be a dolt if the bull run showed up yet didn't have a tiny smidgen of bitcoin in my wallet

I also have the same opinion, that XRP can be a candidate for a coin that will grow rapidly in the future.  because so far XRP already has a very large community, almost all over the world.  it has even collaborated with the banking world in several countries.  I think it could cost over $ 3.  and hopefully it can be achieved.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:52:22 PM

I also have the same opinion, that XRP can be a candidate for a coin that will grow rapidly in the future.  because so far XRP already has a very large community, almost all over the world.  it has even collaborated with the banking world in several countries.  I think it could cost over $ 3.  and hopefully it can be achieved.

I would prefer Cardano over Ripple because Cardano grow 90% in few days and it will cross the 6$ milestone. There is no movement in ripple's price from 2 years, it will grow but slowly and take more time. If you really want to get profit in a shorter period of time then choose Cardano instead of XRP.
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:09:17 AM

2021, is the year of altcoins, where currently most of the altcoins have grown, and developed, it is very suitable to be used as future investments, but of the many altcoins that stand out, I prefer the etherem, because I think this altcoin has the more quality potential than Other altcoins, we can see this from the achievements achieved, such as creating a new ATH, and it doesn't stop there, ETH will go to $2000 in the near future,

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:29:17 PM

In case conversation almost buying and holding modern coins at that point i think ETHER is best for long run,Now Ether is at ATH but still chance to Ether can make incredible history, whereas at the same time the cost of bitcoin is at modern peak.The advancement for something superior has been seen indeed in spite of the fact that in a still limit angle, but at slightest it'll make anybody more certain to purchase more for this coin. When Bullrun then surely it may be a exceptionally great cycle for each coin so that anything coins are chosen by each person I think it's worth buying,Coins with great future and high market cap but still cheap should buy and HODL for future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:21:54 PM

from the past ethereum is my favourite altcoins my friend, because i believe there will be no altcoins that can beat this king of altcoins in the near time
i knew maybe few issue come from users because the high transactions fee, but it doesn't matter for me

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:39:44 PM

Maybe my choice of coins besides bitcoin when the market is bullish this time is TRON which still does not show symptoms of pumping and also ADA coins.
Of course I also didn't miss the ethereum which looks very bullish this time. I think preparing on TRON and ADA coins will give you the opportunity to give
you an advantage when both coins will be pumping. I hope there's good news that will lift the price of these two coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:46:10 PM

Well if we back in 2017 I have one favorite coins that I totally earn much this coin is Herocoin I did not expect these kind of coins that would be grow so much the price but now it back to dip of price. But now its only etherium one of the altcoins that I choose and invest for the time come to reach again in a price of 2k, There some new altcoins right that I followed and search them if they have a future that I earn from investing.

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:53:32 AM

im Favoriting SFP and BNB, which is using Binance Smart Chain Platform that have low gas fee, only $0.2 for each transaction.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:15:26 AM

DOT, ADA have too many advantages to follow in any trend.  The demise of XRP, BCH is creating great concern for DOT.  It inherited too much traction to launch its historic rocket launch this year.  So I will continue to sculpt ADA, DOT and ETH statues (ETH 2.0 is very close).  That creates huge priority and optimism for the bumper altcoin season.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:52:19 AM

from the past ethereum is my favourite altcoins my friend, because i believe there will be no altcoins that can beat this king of altcoins in the near time
i knew maybe few issue come from users because the high transactions fee, but it doesn't matter for me
Correct no one can beat ETH, but you know what, it would cost you a lot of money even if you want to buy 1 ETH on current price. Why don't search other coin which has similar function like ETH? BNB as example. Or maybe Tron, or DOT, or CAKE, or UNI (biggest DEX exchange).
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:16:50 PM

The best altcoin is no other than ethereum, if we said altcoin ethereum is really the best, but in terms of investing for now ethereum is very high at price and we need a big money to buy 1 ethereum this time so in this season we need to find another altcoin that is low at price with a big potential in the near future for us to earn.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 05:42:52 AM

Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.
alternative choices are indeed at the top of the altcoins, I see now that we should not get caught up in things that are detrimental because we are wrong in choosing coins.  so it must be true that if everyone can't afford to be in bitcoin, we can choose altcoins like ETH, BNB or Litecoin
Well that's great I saw the massive rise of bnb and eth during bull season it follows the bitcoin bull run the price of the mention altcoin really reach their new ATH, so I also believe that those altcoin is really good for investment together with the bitcoin, I will still hold eth and bnb I have also hold a few amounts of altcoin like Doge and xrp but I fucos more on bnb and eth because those coin is proven and tested.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:35:39 PM

If you love a coin with better gas fees, more security? Polygon can be an additional option, I love polygon, its difficulty is that  liquidity is still modest. Currently only Accendex, Mxc and Binace support the Matic mainnet. Matic or Sovryn are layer 2 choices that I'm quite biased towards. I'm trying to accumulate them to dissolve into defi.
Some have gone well for today.

Source: https://twitter.com/PolygonDaily/status/1417783147803017218?s=20

mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 01:07:59 PM

for myself combine old coins and new coins. maybe old coins like ETH, LTC and BNB while new coins I like to speculate short term on coins that have just been listed on several exchanges like pancakeswap, uniswap, binance. but for new coins I don't dare to speculate too much because the risk of loss is very high

Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:39:38 PM

i so much love BNB and UNI, there are my favorite currency that i know too well that will be a game changer very soon. But most at times ETH may likely be one the best coin so far, but it is the best time to bag up TRX.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:32:18 PM

If you love a coin with better gas fees, more security? Polygon can be an additional option, I love polygon, its difficulty is that  liquidity is still modest. Currently only Accendex, Mxc and Binace support the Matic mainnet. Matic or Sovryn are layer 2 choices that I'm quite biased towards. I'm trying to accumulate them to dissolve into defi.
Some have gone well for today.

Source: https://twitter.com/PolygonDaily/status/1417783147803017218?s=20
from this polygon ecosystem  , i have wootrade $WOO in my balance. this is great project that will be like binance someday, many feature will developt in near time . Alot traders like this feeless exchanges if they hold WOO and also regularly burning from buyback token that collected from trading fee. WOO tokenomic was very great it is just like binance i am sure.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

As the bears have not gone into hibernation I will just stick to bitcoin, ETH, bitcoin market dynamics will ease the pressure and stress.  While ETH 2.0 is already a huge target to wait for, that's the main reason I accumulate and believe in accumulating profits when going through the bear cycle.. Besides, that's when I'll rummage through everything.  to find new diamonds, ... why can't we go back to looking for opportunities to own sooner like we think of people who already own bitcoin for 0.1 USD.  Jax Network is one of the big projects where you can observe what they do...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:20:51 PM

For now altcoins that we can rely on for the future is BNB because the coin has a high probability of reaching a new ATH in the future, moreover BNB has presented a BSC network that is currently widely used to make transactions because the cost of free requested is very low when compared to ethreum ,then BNB will be my mainstay for the future.

Picking up your chosen asset for investment depends from how you understand the usages of the project,

like you, I also see good future for BNB as the developments for this project is not stopping, plus the exchange

that already been established and still keeping as one of the top exchange traders and investors trust.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:38:51 PM

Actually the top 10 altcoins on CMC are my favorite altcoins this year, because the potential is very large, but because I have very limited capital, I only choose etherem and binance, to invest, because I think these altcoins are very promising in the future.  ,
- If your capital is so limited, you also do not need to split the assets for both projects, instead, the main choice should still be BNB because in a time when crypto technology is such a potential market, Binance is very know how to develop affiliate networks to make money with it, most of the current product promotion has a collaboration with binance, the most powerful product recently is a diagram of NFT projects, relatively promoted

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌