Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all projects are bad  (Read 562 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:37:53 PM

From my perspective if a project fail i think its because the team behind the project it self. They dont have a strong concept or being greedy in mid time. Bounty hunter just doing his job and wait for the payment. Its not bounty hunter responsibilty if the project ended fail.

I do not agree with you.

The bounty hunter area of responsibility also includes responsibility for the failure of the project, to some extent.
After all, it is Bounty hunters who bring new investors into the project.

The better we will do our work, the better the content we create will be the more likely we will see more investors in the project.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:59:18 AM

No disputes truly, because in all sincerity, not all projects are bad.
But majority are bad and that is not good enough.

The core purpose of crypto currency altcoin projects are to create value for all, but it has become a profit oriented venture for both developers and investors.

Just ensure to do your own research, and avoid the bad eggs amongst altcoin projects
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1768

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:23:29 AM

Most investors have failed in 2018 and 2019, this is caused by projects that do not meet their targets to enter several markets that have failed, That is why the current project lacks the trust of investors for them.

But there are also those who find success for some projects, it's mostly investors from among themselves including the team to develop projects to be successful, not counting on outside investors, if most current projects that rely on outside investors have failed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:48:51 AM

This is right,being a developer takes a great deal,putting up innovation and making it work is another thing,then also making People believe in your project,I understand all that,but then every developer should try their best with good and unique concept,and a a good marketing team,I believe the project will gradually excel.
for now ... the developer must work extra because of the impact of the previous 2 years, where in 2018 until 2019, we know for yourself that many project scams even though the concept and project team are well conceptualized, now investors have experienced a crisis of confidence with the crypto world

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:45:47 PM

This is an interesting topic to discuss. And I also have own opinion here. You know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:46:22 PM

This is an interesting topic to discuss. And I also have own opinion here. You know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value

Hello. I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general? Interested to know your favorites
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:47:33 PM

Hello. I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general? Interested to know your favorites

One of the most advanced solutions I am aware of is definitely Carnomaly. In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. And rebates are rather high, up to 30%. I recommend you also to have a look at their website, cause a lot of info is available there
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:48:07 PM

One of the most advanced solutions I am aware of is definitely Carnomaly. In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. And rebates are rather high, up to 30%. I recommend you also to have a look at their website, cause a lot of info is available there

From your words sounds very attractive, thank you for recommendation. I will have a look shortly and share my thoughts
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:09:33 PM

That's right what the OP said, not all new projects are bad and many developers are honest and serious in carrying out their projects. Especially for now finding funds from investors is very difficult, so for those developers, the current situation is the most difficult time in creating and developing new projects, so many new projects fail and the image becomes bad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:46:17 PM

In this case, what matters is how developers behave after that. I believe that if they apologized to their investors and explained the situation well, no one would say anything bad about them.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 03:01:13 AM

indeed not all projects are bad but only fate is always unlucky because it always finds a bad project. of all the many projects, only a few are good and the rest are bad. that's why many people say that all projects are bad because never find a good one.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:17:14 AM

indeed not all projects are bad but only fate is always unlucky because it always finds a bad project. of all the many projects, only a few are good and the rest are bad. that's why many people say that all projects are bad because never find a good one.
They'll never find if they won't work hard enough, there's still a lot of good projects in the market now but only those investors who are really smart can find that one, the thing is, it does not pump right away after the IEO, it depends on the market and since the market is not yet bullish, it will take time but as long as the team are capable of working and they are really working, I don't think it's right to call those as bad projects, we need patience for the projects we are investing as they are a start up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:43:20 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 04:49:17 AM by Gotumoot

To say the truth it's not easy to be a developer, not all projects that failed are bad, they might not just meet their expectations
They failed because they don't have enough funds to spread awareness to thier project. That's why many bounty hunters don't think to promote them because of low payments. And also creating project now are risky because many bounty hunters and investors victim of scam campaign before. That's why if you are developer you need to have huge fund to promote your project and also you need to be transparent because this is the number 1 needs to gain more trust.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:59:32 AM

To say the truth it's not easy to be a developer, not all projects that failed are bad, they might not just meet their expectations
They failed because they don't have enough funds to spread awareness to thier project. That's why many bounty hunters don't link to promote them because of low payments. And also creating project now are risky because many bounty hunters and investors victim of scam campaign before. That's why if you are developer you need to have huge fund to promote your project and also you need to be transparent because this is the number 1 needs to gain more trust.
For me project failed because their funds are not enough for the demands of the joiners, that is one of the reason why project become bad in the eyes of people. So we should very careful of choosing a project because there's a time can encounter a project that only used us but don't get any from them. It better to find project that gives you transparency about their created project.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:46:35 AM

Yes thats right,Not all projects are bad but also good projects rarely come.Some are only shit,some failed There also some successfull projects but dont paid the hunters.This is so sad,Good and legit project are hard to find now.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:31:23 PM

If am a developer and I build a project but aren't meeting my expectations, the only way out is to keep going because people will always say whatever they want and the best way to keep them shut is to win at the end. You are right that's what is happening but yet some projects see it as a means to shut down then going away with the little funds remaining while blaming the community or rather people for talking down on them. I think when a project faces issues, it is best to ask the community their opinions to know where the problem is coming from then make amends if possible get an advisor. No man or team is an island hence the reason to seek others opinions.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jeremy Franklin

Activity: 185
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:40:26 PM

Obviously, i have seen many good projects struggling to attract users or business, i think in the end luck matters a lot as well, it is just like if we have same business shops at a specific place that are adjacent one will be making masdive sales, a couple will be doing fine while others will be struggling so yes there are many factors involved for the success of a business or startup.

No luck doesn't matter. Only the project matters and if the developers have the right strategy. But first of all the project is what matters most! If you have a shitty idea for a useless shitcoin, you won't obviously attract anyone with that. If you have a new, game-changing project you will have success. Unfortunately 99% of all Altcoin projects fall under the category of useless shitcoins without any purpose.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:21:58 PM

Befoee thinking of setting up a project, any developer should have think it through. It's always good to have developed your idea and test it before coming to anouce a project and also for funding. But opposite is the case . Developers just write something on paper and then start a project and start asking for funding . After a while they now say they didn't meet their expectations.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:51:36 PM

Befoee thinking of setting up a project, any developer should have think it through. It's always good to have developed your idea and test it before coming to anouce a project and also for funding. But opposite is the case . Developers just write something on paper and then start a project and start asking for funding . After a while they now say they didn't meet their expectations.
indeed at this time many developers are like that, they are only concerned with raising funds while the planned projects and concepts are not too mature so that many investors are disappointed and prefer not to invest again. so that finally made the name cryptocurrency not good anymore because many people do scam.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:24:16 PM

indeed at this time many developers are like that, they are only concerned with raising funds while the planned projects and concepts are not too mature so that many investors are disappointed and prefer not to invest again. so that finally made the name cryptocurrency not good anymore because many people do scam.
there are must discussion group from blockchain expert which is reviewing project worth to launch or not. if there is no reviewing from outside of developer, they will careless about project quality and all concept just written in paper only,,not applied in their developtment. this kind of projects will create investors fearlessness to invest their money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄