Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it have volume ?  (Read 840 times)
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:58:37 PM

Fake volume are no doubt very popular in crypto space today and many investors don't bother to check this critical part when doing research on projects, this is why the most recommendable coins and tokens are top altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:30:48 PM

in fact, traders who are used to trading every day do not really care, they are only looking for profit from the rise / fall of the prices of these currencies.
I don't want to try, but coins like these that have risen and fallen a lot won't last long.
only pumping and unloading schemes for profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:19:52 PM

Coins that go up so high don't usually last long, usually only for pump and dump systems. I have seen this case
increase and then fall in several consecutive 2 day coins and there has been no price movement at all for almost
3 months and afterwards experience the same thing when the first pump occurs.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ampere (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 03:34:48 PM

Because if you want to be rich overnight, then it is advisable to have a balanced and prudent proportional rate.

Truth is, if you have the best balanced and proportional rate, but with the mentality that crypto currency is a get rich scheme where you get rich over night; then you are in for rekts severally.

You need to understand that crypto can indeed fetch you so many profits, but not overnight; there are thorough process, researches, training's, and self restraint that has to be put in place.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:12:16 PM

You hit the nail on the head,this is obviously true if you follow some coins that have done greater percentage,you find out that there isn't any volume , perhaps those manipulation coming from the team,or you see them using bot ,so before any one jumps into a coin,do your own research.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:29:37 PM

Fake volume are no doubt very popular in crypto space today and many investors don't bother to check this critical part when doing research on projects, this is why the most recommendable coins and tokens are top altcoins
That's right, the top Altcoin has real volume as it is and is not fake like the new Altcoin on the market, so now many new projects are difficult to succeed because investors have more confidence in the old Altcoin than the new Token project.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:43:54 PM

No, you are not wrong, You are absolutely true. Because I noticed it many times and I am sure it is very easy to manipulate the CMC volume, this is why shit projects holding better place than good ones! If you buy a shit coin at a high price, CMC will show 600-1400% gain but you should always check the volume before smile! I thought after Binance acquisition CMC will be changed, but I was wrong!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 06:20:02 PM

That's right, the top Altcoin has real volume as it is and is not fake like the new Altcoin on the market, so now many new projects are difficult to succeed because investors have more confidence in the old Altcoin than the new Token project.
Altcoins no longer have as much trust as they once were. I myself believe only in the TOP 10 coins and I think that Bitcoin will not lose its level of domination below 60%.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 07:24:40 PM

Altcoins no longer have as much trust as they once were. I myself believe only in the TOP 10 coins and I think that Bitcoin will not lose its level of domination below 60%.

i would not say that i believe only in top 10, because there are in top 10 coins that i do not trust, but also there are tokens that i trust below position 400 on CMC, i am following development, news and similar, and look at projects that offer usable and viable products on the market, relaying only on top 10 is not good from any points, and most important is the way this list is made, based on coins in circulation, and not relaying on total supply of coins
big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:59:30 PM

I simply can't believe there are so many people hodling on ripple for instance.
it has almost zero usage and is not profitable at all, so I guess it fakes volume to retain its users
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 03:51:54 AM

trading volumes at crypto exchanges serve two purposes. First, they help avoid slippage or drastic price movement in a cryptocurrency’s price upon a significant sale. Second, they are testaments to the trustworthiness of a cryptocurrency platform and indicators of user trust. Trading volumes are also important indicators of price movement: an increase in trading volume is generally considered a precursor to a big price move.

though some time volume are not necessary to be concentrated upon because they are fabricated by some buffer who claim to be investor they invest and they later withdraw and later come back to square one. but it can be consider is some cases
ampere (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 10:19:29 AM

I simply can't believe there are so many people hodling on ripple for instance.
it has almost zero usage and is not profitable at all, so I guess it fakes volume to retain its users

You need to understand that there are several reasons why people hodl; and it is usually tagged or pegged to a spectacular reason.
Hence the need to hodl.

Instead of wondering why people hodl, why not find out why ?
You could find a gem while researching and learning.

Moreover; we all have special reasons to hodl, so just dyor.
Eplus_Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 11:58:08 AM

Volume is very important when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. Coins with high trade volume seems to have more better reliable price than those with low trade volume. Again, coins with really low trade volume are mostly scam coins or eventually turns out to be shit coins.
If I see a coin rising by the rate you said 40-60x , then honestly, I wouldn't regret at all if I didn't invest on those coins. That is some clear sign of manipulation taking place. I would instead be glad I didnt invest, since I am pretty much sure I wouldn't be able to sell the coins back later.
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 11:21:42 AM

It is important to always follow a policy where there is no opportunity for fraudsters of any kind. I say this because if an investor is interested in investing a portion of his assets then he must understand that he loves the business, but that does not mean that the investor is interested in the coin pump. So I would say that you are more likely to pump coins and think about them more broadly. Thanks

DrawAthens031

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:08:13 PM

There are more than 3000 coins in the market and it is not possible to monitor or invest in all coins or tokens at a time. It's better to focus on the coins we have and if we are able to trade to maximize profits. So to be honest, I recommend to conduct save  trading activities. If you will buy some token on over price then according to buy rate price will show big increase to gain some benefits .               

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:30:53 PM

Sometimes, as a trader or an investor. you wonder why you miss out on tokens that does 400-6000 % increase.

You will also wonder how it missed your grasp, but do you bother to check if it has volume ?
Do you bother to check if it has buyers ? Do you further find out, if it a true pump ?

Be patient, and figure out your research functions well.

I hope i was able to present my views. do correct and suggest further opinions too

Your views are valid. A friend mentioned a coin to me some days back, saying he wants to buy because its pumping. I laughed hard after asking him if the major reason why he wants to buy was because of the mad pump, he said yes. After reviewing the coin, it was trading on a shitty exchange with only 72$ as volume, this is a trap for the gullible. We just need to be careful in making trading decisions.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:44:25 PM

Sometimes I wonder why some shitcoins pump hard up to 1000% with low trading volumes below 10k$. It looks more like the team pumping with bot action and then dump on greedy traders who will place huge buy orders. We just need to be careful not to fall prey to such and also build a good trading strategy that works for you. Never jump on pumps or reget why you missed out. I really appreciate the points made by OP, atleast newbie traders will learn.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 06:26:25 PM

volume is very important to keep prices more stable, look at the coins that are in the top rank of the coinmarketcap,
and see the price is more stable and better than coins that have low volume, but low volume can also have a positive effect, which is easy to manipulate prices

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 07:35:27 PM

volume is very important to keep prices more stable, look at the coins that are in the top rank of the coinmarketcap,
and see the price is more stable and better than coins that have low volume, but low volume can also have a positive effect, which is easy to manipulate prices
therefore avoid a coin or token that has a low volume and if possible avoid coinmarketcap too because I think if we do volume research there it will be a little difficult because there is too much manipulation on shit exchange and it is better to use another crypto monitoring site.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 07:41:23 PM

You are right and i always check how many buy orders are there and how big they are, volumes and liquidity are 2 major factors that can predict future price pattern as well also if some coin has low or no volume and buyers it is definitely not a coin to hold or trade.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: