Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AI for Trading  (Read 511 times)
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:14:49 PM

Artificial intelligence opportunities grow year by year. Using in trading can make traders life much more easier. AI doesn`t have any emotions, so it can analyze situation in the right way and be better than human trader, but I don`t think AI can do it absolutely without problemsfor now. I see that topic was created about half a year ago, but I haven`t heard any really revolutionary movements in the sphere during this time, so I think AI in trading will be used little later. I know many people use bots, which help them, but I reckon it`s something different.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:50:54 PM

Who promoted AI system on trading, getting rich not because they trade. more precisely they getting rich because they sell the  AI system.

I completely agree, agan  Wink

My reason says the same.

The issue is the dataset.  Selecting the right variables and building the neural net.  A regular user will not have access to millions/billions of previous trades to train the ML algorithm.  

vod, I think here is one of the greatest problems. I do not know why virtually everyone wants to train the AI on previous trades. My personal experience is still young, but so far, our research definitely shows that the data in blockchains are much more valuable than previous trades. Personally, I train AI on the blockchain itself: active addresses, moved amount, fees paid... In this thread we have collected examples recently with Bitcointalk members using lists for data providers whose data could be suitable to train AI.

I think AI have a disadvantage on that...

A disadvantage compared to what, Buttercup123? Ruleset based bots?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:03:02 AM

As I watched the video, it said that there is no assurance it can give a good profit in the long run.
So why would I try it, of course as a capital investors I need an assurance or ROI for it. As I noticed too it was
a Ponzi scheme as well, so be careful to anyone will attempt to try this thing anyway.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: