Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost  (Read 9304 times)
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 09:54:29 AM

Do you have guys any recommended mining pool that offer low fees but stable reward? I just want to setup my 7TB HDD to mine this coin, I hope it's not too late and my 7TB HDD is profitable.

Try this MASS mining pool https://masscafe.cn/

Thanks, I hope HDD mining will bring profit, If i see that this is good and might be profitable in the future definitely i will add more terabytes to mine MASS, good luck to us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RomiM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 06:06:03 PM

Do you have guys any recommended mining pool that offer low fees but stable reward? I just want to setup my 7TB HDD to mine this coin, I hope it's not too late and my 7TB HDD is profitable.

Try this MASS mining pool https://masscafe.cn/

Thanks, I hope HDD mining will bring profit, If i see that this is good and might be profitable in the future definitely i will add more terabytes to mine MASS, good luck to us!

Good Luck. Please do share your experience of working with https://masscafe.cn/ here. So that others may also be benefitted. That's how we develop a community, where everyone helps the community members.
chitchat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 07:29:06 PM

There is breaking new in MASS Project

We propose that MASS Net undergoes a hard fork and upgrade at the block height of 694,000. Below are detailed notes for the most recent update to MASS Net:   Source

Those who missed the early party, its right time to join the party.
amber332

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:02:57 PM

MASS overview in Russian

john1010

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 04:05:06 AM

Thanks dude, I think i need to explore more and learn more on how to be better to mine and earn MASS, I hope the price soon climb in a good spot, I will start a little and watch for the price goes high.

Buy now if you really wanna get benefited with this coin. Price is down these days and thats the ideal time to invest in any coin. Not many of us avail the opportunity when coins are at there bottom.

I tried several days but seems that mining this coin is not fair enough to get profit or to get good amount of coin, yeah you are right buying this coin is the best option for now and wait for the ath and sure win for the profit.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:43:32 PM

I have got a couple of spare external hard drive would it be possible to mine MASS using those hard drives? If yes, can some please tell me how can I mine using my external HDD?
Thank you
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:23:29 PM

Is there some mining profitability calculator for this?

I don't think there is any such calculator but you can get idea of how much tokens you will get against amount of HDD you bring in there Telegram group. There admin at telegram is very active.
somedude008

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 06:22:15 PM

My 4TB HDD needs approx 7 days to fill and 1) the chain isn't updating while plotting and 2) I'm mining nothing while it plots, despite many 2GiB chunks say they're mining.

I guess this coin already has become unprofitable for solo? What a shame, it isn't even listed on big exchanges.
Following this thread, seems that even pool mining is bad nowadays (plus, I won't provide my phone number for pool mining Angry )

Might aswell look into STORJ with my capacity, but there you'll need good internet bandwith
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 01:49:59 AM

I have an issue with the miner apps, It never detect by windows as severe virus, but when I tried to install it, there's a popup shows that the apps is not aithorize to install even I run it as an administrator.

Do you have any solution for this?

Thanks
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:12:24 PM

I have an issue with the miner apps, It never detect by windows as severe virus, but when I tried to install it, there's a popup shows that the apps is not aithorize to install even I run it as an administrator.

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5KYZdfm/mass-miner.png

Thanks

You can post this query on there Telegram group. There are many MASS miners there and you can surely find solution there. You can join there telegram at t.me/massnetorg.
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 06:10:02 AM

Thanks

You can post this query on there Telegram group. There are many MASS miners there and you can surely find solution there. You can join there telegram at t.me/massnetorg.

I just thought that there are people here who are mining this coin right now, that's why the team is creating this topic is just to aware everyone and also to give some answers, why you send us in telegram and other 3rd party platform? It's better to give your answer here because we are using Bitcointalk so we don't need to bring every inquiries in other 3rd party platform.

just saying.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:39:26 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5KYZdfm/mass-miner.png

Thanks

I just thought that there are people here who are mining this coin right now, that's why the team is creating this topic is just to aware everyone and also to give some answers, why you send us in telegram and other 3rd party platform? It's better to give your answer here because we are using Bitcointalk so we don't need to bring every inquiries in other 3rd party platform.

just saying.

I would love to answer if i know the solution of this problem. I am not mining MASS rather I am investing in MASS. Of course there are miners here too but you have to wait for them to come and answer. On TG one can get immediate response thats why I was just suggesting that, rest is your choice.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:35:15 PM

Thanks

just saying.

This problem is due to the fact that Windows can't verify the publisher certificate. I tried adding it manually to trusted certificates but it didn't work. In addition, according to the information in the certificate itself, it was revoked by the publisher (massnet.org), its validity expired on 14.06.2020.

Upd. In the new version of the miner 2.0, the certificate is updated, valid until August 2021, but it is also revoked by the certificate authority that issued it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
somedude008

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:17:03 PM

You can only hear good things about MASS on every platform. One has to give full marks to dev team of this project they have performed exceptionally good in taking MASS to mainstream adoption. Not many altcoins have achieved what MASS has in very short span of time.

Can't confirm that unfortunately. At least the windows miner is incredibly buggy and slow.

Buggy:
- Try to plot a drive with more than 1TB. It will hang/freeze. Tried on a recent Ryzen CPU with 32GB RAM, EDIT: and on another PC with 8th Gen Intel, > 24h.
- If you manage to start plotting < 1TB space, your already plotted 2GB chunks "mine" according to their status, but nothing comes to your wallet. Tried 3 days with increasing chunks.
- You can't "delete" chunks or stop the plotting process and start in a new directory / drive unless you delete the config folder somewhere in AppData.

Slow:
- Plotting the drive is slow af. I'd need a whole week to fill 4TB.

Additionally, I heard mining is not even profitable anymore, even with a fair amount of TB. Maybe few cents in a month.
AFAIK, there are other PoC coins which look more interesting, for me at least.

I don't want to take a cr*p on MASS here, the concept is not bad. However, I wasted time on this project and if you don't like what I've described, you might not.
fapar

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:43:12 PM

Thanks

In the telegram channel, everyone is busy with airdrop issues and other issues that are not related to the technical part of the MASS.

You can only hear good things about MASS on every platform. One has to give full marks to dev team of this project they have performed exceptionally good in taking MASS to mainstream adoption. Not many altcoins have achieved what MASS has in very short span of time.

Can't confirm that unfortunately. At least the windows miner is incredibly buggy and slow.

Which version of miners (v1 or v2) do you use and when did you install it? Did the above issue occur with the publisher's certificate?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
somedude008

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:35:25 PM

Which version of miners (v1 or v2) do you use and when did you install it? Did the above issue occur with the publisher's certificate?

Version 2, just about a month ago. I used it in a disposable environment (aka: I planned to wipe the windows installation anyway, so I tried MASS before it),
so I didn't have program execution problems, because I just didn't care about security and had all checks disabled in the environment in the first place..

AFAIK, there are other PoC coins which look more interesting, for me at least.
Will you give some examples please?

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't mean PoC specifically (like Burstcoin), but mining with hard drive.  Examples are DENET, StorJ and Filecoin.

But I don't know if they're sh!tcoins, so do your own research. For example, I think StorJ is already not profitable anymore, like MASS.

I for my part am curious about the DENET launch this month.
Bigerio

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:19:27 PM

I for my part am curious about the DENET launch this month.

Ok. Thank you! But this coin is not listed on any exchange... Do you know anything about their plans to list this coin?

It is listed on exchanges

https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT
fapar

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:37:39 AM

Thank you but I speak about DENET Smiley

It is planned to be placed on Uniswap and 1inch.exchange from October 30 to November 15. Denet.pro you're talking about this project, right?

Version 2, just about a month ago. I used it in a disposable environment (aka: I planned to wipe the windows installation anyway, so I tried MASS before it),
so I didn't have program execution problems, because I just didn't care about security and had all checks disabled in the environment in the first place..

Sandbox, I didn't think of that. But for the sake of experiment, there is no desire to launch a VM.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
bigrusd

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 03:55:17 PM

Thank you but I speak about DENET Smiley

It is planned to be placed on Uniswap and 1inch.exchange from October 30 to November 15. Denet.pro you're talking about this project, right?

Yes, it is. Thank you.
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:17:50 PM

I will give it a chance if this token has a big chance later, but I better analyze it first to make sure this project group.

Its recommended to DYOR before you invest in any coin. AFAIK, MASS consensus engine i.e. PoC is one of the main reason why its so successful till date. Not many coins have seen price of 0.7$ in there first month of launch.

Take your time but make sure you don't consume so much time so that it becomes too late. When MASS was in it early days and it was able to mine MASS using less storage capacity, at that time people were thinking whether to mine this coin or not. Today its on exchnage with value of 0.3$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: