Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIST] HQ posters renting out their signatures, avatars and p. text.  (Read 2977 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:56:15 PM

I guess 60 in the last 120 days is better than 100.

Are you still working on the OP, or are you really the only one who qualifies?

My alt account is still available for rent BTW Smiley

I had a busy day today and it looks like it will be the same tomorrow and Friday. The op is still under construction, of course im not the only one in the list, just had enough time to change the rules, update the template and to add me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:56:25 PM

I guess 60 in the last 120 days is better than 100.

I think no problem with 100 merit in 120 day, restricted minimum will save this thread from unnecessary application and lists.

Well, it appears that I will will have to stop slacking off then and start posting regularly, and post something actually worth while. Does giving away 100 merit in 120 days count?  Cheesy
masulum
Legendary

Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:06:08 PM

Well, it appears that I will will have to stop slacking off then and start posting regularly, and post something actually worth while. Does giving away 100 merit in 120 days count?  Cheesy

Haha, so its depend on Iasenko view bro, of course it will be different if someone try to renting their signature ?not a campaign), they must have a quality posts than a merit. I agree with that. From this, i agree if 1 member get 50% or 100% because merit give away will not be accepted here, see lot of member get huge merit because of competitions. I think they are not eligible as good posters as point for this thread.

Contact me: on Telegram
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2210

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:39:40 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 02:16:13 PM by Timelord2067

Have managed to update most of my details, however LoyceV's images don't work *edit* they work fine now.  Many thanks.

Sounds like fun - sign me up:

| User | Avatar | Signature | Personal Text | Payment in
| Received merit
| PM the user |BPIP stats | Trust score |
| Notes |

Timelord2067
Campaign or
Sig+Avatar package
❌ In Campaign ❌
Will consider
BTC / BTC (LN)
365+
(65+ in last 120 days)
Games Section OK
Alt coins (Limited)

Timelord2o67
⭕ï¸ ❌ ⭕ï¸ N/A Yet ❌ ⭕ï¸ ❌
AVAILABLE - FR ✅
Will consider
BTC / BTC (LN)
As Above

Updated 13/Mar/2020 Wink

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 04:45:04 AM
Merited by masulum (1)

Haha, so its depend on Iasenko view bro, of course it will be different if someone try to renting their signature? not a campaign, they must have a quality posts than a merit.
he has the right to decide, we have the right to propose our opinion for him to choose, it doesn't matter if you speak your mind. Merit is a criterion to increase rankings, so for those who have reached the highest rank (more than 1000 merit), they will not bother too much in the earning merit, but they have acquired a large amount of merit, meaning their articles are of high quality.
Therefore, @iasenko, I propose a new rule for legendary member, anyone at the legendary member needs to earn a minimum of 60 merits within 120 days or earn a total of 500 merits (Or other quantity more suitable).
@bones261 is a prime example  Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16315

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 06:53:57 AM

Have managed to update most of my details, however LoyceV's images don't work
You need to post your request in LoyceV's Trust score images - request them here (and use in a post/table/BBCode) first.
Unfortunately, I can't do magic with PHP to create the images on the fly, that's why a separate request is needed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:02:43 AM

Have managed to update most of my details, however LoyceV's images don't work
You need to post your request in LoyceV's Trust score images - request them here (and use in a post/table/BBCode) first.
Unfortunately, I can't do magic with PHP to create the images on the fly, that's why a separate request is needed.

Mu bad - I wasn't aware of this - I'll endevour to pass on the message to the next person that asks.  I've just got something else to do (Australia has just imposed a nation wide ban on assembly )sporting fixtures etc) of more than 500 persons effective Monday onwards) then get this sorted.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:10:45 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2), KTChampions (1)

Hey guys, I have no time at the moment to deal with the list, maybe next week. It's a bit crazy situation here in Norway with this corona virus thing. The kindergartens, schools, everything is closed and almost the whole country is under quarantine. The panic is much more frighten than the virus itself.
I'll lock this thread and see how it goes later, sorry guys for the inconvenience.
Stay safe!

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 07:49:23 AM

Ok the list is updated. Everything seems to work well.
I've updated the rules so if you didn't meet the 60+ merit but you are exclusive user like staff member or Merit source or alt account of an exclusive poster ( I think I'll make a separate list for those alts with lower ranks ) you still have a chance to end up on the list.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:18:12 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2020, 04:29:43 AM by amishmanish

Here is mine.. I think this list will get long, before long..

| User | Avatar | Signature | P.text | Payment in | Received merit | PM the user | Link to Post |

amishmanish
IC
IC
FR
BTC only
100+

Edit: Updated 19-03-2020
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:29:51 AM

Here is mine.. I think this list will get long, before long..
~

Thank you but the format has changed, have you seen the Second post in the thread for the code?
I'll fix it for you anyaway Smiley
Should look like this >

amishmanish
FR
FR
FR
BTC
60+

you fixed it,good Smiley

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:44:54 AM

you fixed it,good Smiley
Yeah, i was a little clumsy the first time. Hope i saved you some work there..lol..Thanks for doing this.. Cheesy
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1357

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 12:50:47 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 01:31:07 PM by efialtis

Looking for that... "Indecent Proposal" I can´t decline - provided I qualify Smiley Ty!

| User | Avatar | Signature | P.text | Payment in |120d merit | PM the user |BPIP stats | Trust score |

efialtis
FR
FR
FR
BTC

Nb. Not in a paid campaign right now Smiley

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:58:18 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 01:41:57 PM by iasenko

Looking for that... "Indecent Proposal" I can´t decline - provided I qualify Smiley Ty!

| User | Avatar | Signature | P.text | Payment in |120d merit | PM the user |BPIP stats | Trust score |

efialtis
FR
FR
FR
BTC

You have done a good work but according to the rule in the OP you should not wear a payed Singaure and Avatar from one campaign.
We can wait when your campaign is over Smiley
~
-If you are already in signature and avatar campaign, you won't be listed,this is only for those who are available.  
~

Edit: Added to the list after the change of the avatar. Not currently in any campaign.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:00:51 PM
Merited by TheBeardedBaby (1)

Perhaps users who are advertising here can have their own "signature" available in the OP that has something along the lines of "This Signature is available for rent - Visit the HQ Posters renting out their Signatures, Avatars and personal text thread"

e.g.

Code:
[center][size=12pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230631.0][color=black]This Signature is available for rent[/color] - Visit the [i]HQ Posters' renting out their Signatures, Avatars and Personal text[/i] thread today[/url][/size][/center]

BTW "REnTING" is spelt with an "N"  Roll Eyes

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 08:14:10 AM

Perhaps users who are advertising here can have their own "signature" available in the OP that has something along the lines of "This Signature is available for rent - Visit the HQ Posters renting out their Signatures, Avatars and personal text thread"

e.g.

Code:
[center][size=12pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230631.0][color=black]This Signature is available for rent[/color] - Visit the [i]HQ Posters' renting out their Signatures, Avatars and Personal text[/i] thread today[/url][/size][/center]

BTW "REnTING" is spelt with an "N"  Roll Eyes

The idea about the signature sounds interesting for sure, this will help those who are looking to advertise on not so big scale to find participants,  I will think about it.
Thanks for spotting typos,much appreciated.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:26:07 PM

bones261
FR
FR
FR
BTC only

I'll post my application, again, since I just got my 60th merit in the last 120 days. However, I read the OP and my original application that I deleted would have got accepted anyway. Oh well, now I have the required merit and don't have to rest on my laurels.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:20:45 PM

~
I'll post my application, again, since I just got my 60th merit in the last 120 days. However, I read the OP and my original application that I deleted would have got accepted anyway. Oh well, now I have the required merit and don't have to rest on my laurels.

You are on the list, but it should not be any issue to apply even before you reached the 60+ received merit, because you are on DT1, for me those are exclusive users and deserve to have have free entry.
I even updated the OP rules for case like yours Smiley

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:27:38 PM

You are on the list, but it should not be any issue to apply even before you reached the 60+ received merit, because you are on DT1, for me those are exclusive users and deserve to have have free entry.
I even updated the OP rules for case like yours Smiley

Not sure about the table formatting...

I've just ticked over 75 merits in the last 120 days - I have a question about the OP:

* - If you can't meet this criteria but you are somehow exclusive member (Merit Source,DT1 Members,Staff Member,  Alt account and your main account meets the requirements, have earned more than 500 merit in total but not been quite active lately) I can consider your application as well.

Does that mean my mobile alt qualifies as the main account has more than 65 merits in the last 120 days? (...and is DT1)  Grin  Cool  Huh

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:31:57 PM

Not sure about the table formatting...

Thanks I fixed it, damn almost never check what I have posted. Turns out that I left a open table tag and some row tags as well Cheesy

I've just ticked over 75 merits in the last 120 days - I have a question about the OP:

Does that mean my mobile alt qualifies as the main account has more than 65 merits in the last 120 days?  Grin  Cool  Huh

Yes you do qualify to be on the list Smiley I'll update it soon Smiley

Edit > I just saw that your alt account is a Member and I have restriction to Sr. Members and above but.. since you helped me a lot with finding mistakes in my posts, instead of giving you merit ( I'm out of it again ) I will add you to the list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: