Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++  (Read 6629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (26 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
epicmine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 07:12:14 AM

New EPIC CASH mining pool online with promotional fee 0.1% https://epicmine.org
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 06:29:58 PM

New EPIC CASH mining pool online with promotional fee 0.1% https://epicmine.org

.1% fee?  That's GREAT!  Epic Cash remains the most profitable mining algorithm in the world and especially so for ProgPoW GPUs dual mining Epic and other Coins.

Thank you for yet another quality application offered by super cool supporters in the Epic Cash community!  Cool

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:42:51 PM

For anyone who missed it earlier this week, two significant announcements:

Kadena and Polygon (MATIC) partnering with Epic Cash.

Polygon (MATIC) Ann

https://twitter.com/0xPolygon/status/1390333039557824512

Kadena ann

https://twitter.com/kadena_io/status/1388279669015957509

Still a great time to mine Epic Cash.

Come see what we're all about.

https://t.me/EpicCash

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 04:06:06 PM

Wallet release is the #1 community priority right now.  The current wallet design also represents a logical lead-in to a mobile wallet transition.  Our community continues to grow.  We have a small army of technologically inclined super troopers.  I estimate our numbers to be over 2000.  So far, Alaska is still small but I've got five people mining and holding epic.  I'm just one introvert and I know at least 20 less technical people that I'll send epic too when there's a mobile wallet.  And I know there are people here singlehandedly responsible for hundreds of current new community members who will bring in thousands when a mobile platform is released. 

Wallet and mobile wallet is the first and last thing developers talk about.  But that doesn't mean opportunities are lost.  Veriblock, kadena, polygon, and many more partnerships are underway.  Thousands who use stellar and bsc may soon have epic on our radar.  RADAR, love that word.  Radio detection and ranging.  Reminds me of one of our talented web devs, @blacktyg3r EPIC-RADAR Official Group
https://t.me/epicticker and epiccundme.com from @Yogadude. Point being is that we are doing all the right things to grow our community.  When people finally listen we'll be another "why did I never see this coming" coin.  And the truth is we've been here for anyone to see since the beginning.  Fair launched and announced on the primary announcement vehicle that anyone who knows anything about crypto has used since 2009.  In this regard, it's another example of how Epic Cash follows the bitcoin standard.  Grass roots organic community growing from the ground up.  Community members on the phone, sending emails, scheduling meet ups, web and application developing. 

Cex, no doubt is on the horizon as are gambling platforms and even more fiat ramps than we already have. 

And... The first thing that @maxfreeman4 @PinsertIco @rehrar Diego, @poolboy51 and many others are laser focused on is the wallet and a few other VERY critical and invitational technical pieces that will flow into the wallet and other parts of Epic Cash development.  Everyone doing what they can.  I helped with some mac testing recently and even made some of my first github updates towards moving the wallet forward.

A wallet and most critically, the mobile wallet, will instantly patch us to a community sized over 50k.  It's hard to imagine a community  that size not being on some notable centralized exchanges and even free of listing fees.  That's what a mobile wallet gets us and it will come.  It doesn't have to come by this summer to keep EPIC relevant but that would help the near-term community growth and coin price.  I would like to see the mobile version not later than July on both Apple and Android but I can't say definitively it will happen.  Mobile wallet is the primary target.

Come check out out community https://t.me/EpicCash

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
coinhammer

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 10:40:02 PM

I am really liking and respecting these meaningful steps that are evolving the Epic Cash ecosystem. You guys are not hyping, just steadily progressing in the right direction! Just wish more people knew about the project here on Bitcointalk.

I understand that Bitcointalk is a shadow of its former self, back in its earliest days it was all people who were working together finding use cases for Bitcoin and looking for ways to improve it. Since then most of those people left and what flooded in are shills and pumpers for the most dubious stupidest forks of Bitcoin and thats the majority of the traffic here today.

Epic Cash stands out in this sea of crap as one of the truest o Satoshi's principles projects. Mimblewimble implementation is clever, with its privacy combo, its secure and ultra light blockchain that doesnt store a lot of unnecessary data on its users. Plus what Epic Cash did with multi algo distribution deserves a separate level of respect - implementing RandomX before Monero, combining RandomX and Progpow and Cuckoo into the most egalitarian mining Proof of Work out there. Having the ability to attract people with CPU and GPU mining capability opens Epic to the Gaming community and that is a huge and awesome segment of tech savvy population. Now with all the strategic alliances in the works, and imminent availability of ECR and EIOU tokens, the next level of evolution is visible on the horizon and it is super exciting!!!

All I can say is, I am fortunate to have found Epic Cash when I did. Buying it, Mining it, HODLing it  Grin
Good Luck to All of Us!
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 12:12:56 AM

Hashrate leasing is available on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/313533882703

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 07:50:56 PM

https://epicmine.org/ has pool servers in Europe and US and could use a few more miners.

Mining on Nvidia cards along with some other profitable algorithm continues to be the most profitable mining option in all of crypto.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 03:30:49 AM

There is a renewed interest in Epic Cash.  Come find out why https://t.me/EpicCash

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/epic-cash/

It is early for Epic Cash.  Buy some and see what's up in 2028, known as the singularity for Epic Cash. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:32:46 PM

Available to trade on Vite, BSC, Stellar, peer-to-peer.  Credit/Debit card can be used to purchase on Stellar.

It is still early.  More exchanges and mobile options are coming.

Telegram is the most active forum https://t.me/EpicCash

and there are sub-groups in telegram

and reddit, facebook, youtube, twitter

EPIC is still the most profitable to mine.  If you want other coins it's best to mine and sell epic to exchange for some other coin.

Partnerships with Polygon (MATIC), Kadena, Veriblock.  ECR DAO governance token is coming along with many other tokens.  Epic Cash will be a vast ecosystem with attractive financial use cases.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
TD891

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 09:25:22 PM
Merited by EpicCouncil (1)

I've been a Member of the Freeman Family for almost 1 year now, i believe in this Project.
It's the best Project with the best Community, the People are always friendly and ready to help  Smiley

Epic mining with my gaming PC is very easy  Grin

I would like to see more Exchanges in the Future but that will come.

Buying & Mining & Hodling Long Term Smiley

Epic Cash is still unknown, but hopefully that will change.

I look forward to the Future and I am proud to be a Freeman  Cool Epic Cash is Epic  Wink

Greetings from Germany & Keep up the Great Work  Grin

grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 04:07:13 AM

I've been a Member of the Freeman Family for almost 1 year now, i believe in this Project.
It's the best Project with the best Community, the People are always friendly and ready to help  Smiley

Epic mining with my gaming PC is very easy  Grin

I would like to see more Exchanges in the Future but that will come.

Buying & Mining & Hodling Long Term Smiley

Epic Cash is still unknown, but hopefully that will change.

I look forward to the Future and I am proud to be a Freeman  Cool Epic Cash is Epic  Wink

Greetings from Germany & Keep up the Great Work  Grin

Right on! I agree.  Epic Cash is tops in the blockchain world.  Fair launch.  no ICO.  No paid influencers.  100% community developed.  

I'm looking forward to a nice mobile wallet for my friends to use

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
EpicCouncil (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 08:52:27 PM

👋😎 EpicFundMe.com UPDATE and REMINDER:

EpicFundMe.com is a tool for everyone! The idea was to provide a service platform for people to be able to directly fund projects, businesses, causes and each other without cumbersome and excessive mitigation. So far EpicFundMe.com has grown and tens of thousands of Epic Cash were given by people with means to people who EARNED them.

Since Epic Cash is the medium powering the funding mechanism, we started with the Epic Cash community, but feel free to share it with people you know! As our mass adoption grows, we will be simply connecting hard working people with merit and needs to people with means. By participating in EpicFundMe.com you are contributing to the mass adoption of Epic Cash!

Since all we are doing is connecting people with needs to people with means, it is up to the people with needs to convince the people with means in the merit of funding them. People with needs must create compelling case of merit backed by evidence (links to YouTube, GitHub, etc..) to justify the funding. The people with means need to make sure, that what they are funding is real and trustworthy. We are simply creating the engine that puts people together.

We went for a simple, minimalistic and fast loading design – compelling picture, name, category, short description, kudos (a measurement of merit), and last date active. These are just the tools; the strength of the evidence is up to the people asking for funding. It is their job to do the honest convincing! EpicFundMe is still in Beta and we are working on improving it and will be adding more features based on community feedback.

So to summarize:
✅ In order to award Kudos (upvotes) you need to register, but no registration is required to simply browse the entries
✅ In order to earn Epic Cash you need to make a profile, this among other benefits lists you in the index and gives you a link you can share: https://epicfundme.com/111-epiccash-official-on-youtube
✅ Since you are competing for attention against other people of merit, you really want to put in some work showcasing and explaining why you deserve Community’s hard earned Epic Cash
✅ Lazy Entries get ignored – there is no free lunch!

Feel free to join EpicFundMe channel for questions comments and Suggestions https://t.me/EpicFundMe
😎👍Enjoy Responsibly!
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:35:38 AM

👋😎 EpicFundMe.com UPDATE and REMINDER:

EpicFundMe.com is a tool for everyone! The idea was to provide a service platform for people to be able to directly fund projects, businesses, causes and each other without cumbersome and excessive mitigation. So far EpicFundMe.com has grown and tens of thousands of Epic Cash were given by people with means to people who EARNED them.

Since Epic Cash is the medium powering the funding mechanism, we started with the Epic Cash community, but feel free to share it with people you know! As our mass adoption grows, we will be simply connecting hard working people with merit and needs to people with means. By participating in EpicFundMe.com you are contributing to the mass adoption of Epic Cash!

Since all we are doing is connecting people with needs to people with means, it is up to the people with needs to convince the people with means in the merit of funding them. People with needs must create compelling case of merit backed by evidence (links to YouTube, GitHub, etc..) to justify the funding. The people with means need to make sure, that what they are funding is real and trustworthy. We are simply creating the engine that puts people together.

We went for a simple, minimalistic and fast loading design – compelling picture, name, category, short description, kudos (a measurement of merit), and last date active. These are just the tools; the strength of the evidence is up to the people asking for funding. It is their job to do the honest convincing! EpicFundMe is still in Beta and we are working on improving it and will be adding more features based on community feedback.

So to summarize:
✅ In order to award Kudos (upvotes) you need to register, but no registration is required to simply browse the entries
✅ In order to earn Epic Cash you need to make a profile, this among other benefits lists you in the index and gives you a link you can share: https://epicfundme.com/111-epiccash-official-on-youtube
✅ Since you are competing for attention against other people of merit, you really want to put in some work showcasing and explaining why you deserve Community’s hard earned Epic Cash
✅ Lazy Entries get ignored – there is no free lunch!

Feel free to join EpicFundMe channel for questions comments and Suggestions https://t.me/EpicFundMe
😎👍Enjoy Responsibly!

Epic Cash is 100% community developed.  Grassroots efforts like epicfundme.com and the multitude of value-adding startups it supports are what will turn Epic Cash into a household name.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
chainganginc

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:21:54 AM

wtf happened this network is jacked up.
MajorMiner

Activity: 147
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 05:38:17 PM

wtf happened this network is jacked up.

LOL yeah the Difficulty Adjustment been going up since more and more miners are joining Epic Cash...
You can see it on the blockchain explorer:

Thats what happens when Epic Cash becomes more and more popular...

"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." -Aeschylus
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:06:57 AM

Definitely difficult to mine right now.  And the price hasn't changed much.  Only on one exchange too.  I think this is coiling up to explode.  Just my opinion and I've been wrong before.  But when considering what Epic Cash has with it's small supply, PoW model, growing community, growing partnerships, technical development, token releases, and considering comparisons to competitors like bitcoin gold it's hard to imagine this not getting recognition it deserves.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 04:03:22 AM

Still kickin'

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 04:10:18 PM

Epic Cash implements Mimblewimble in innovative ways.  It was forked from Grin coin but has a totally unique PoW implementation compared to other Mimblewimble coins.  And if you don't understand Mimblewimble yet, it is basically the next major step in Elliptical Curve Cryptology (ECC) technology which is the same proven technology Bitcoin uses to secure transactions.  With Mimblewimble, this technology is used to make transaction amounts 100% private.  

Epic Cash is not part of Epic Games or ANY corporate entity.  We are 100% community led.  No paid influencers, no premine, not a security.  And we aren't 'just' EPIC which is our store of value coin that was released first.  As far back as 2018, the Epic Cash team has been developing an ecosystem which is just now beginning to materialize with ECR tokens making their way into markets connected to Ethereum, Wanchain, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, etc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085420.msg48689901#msg48689901

Web: http://epic.tech
Miners: t.me/EpicMiners
https://github.com/epiccash
Twitter: twitter.com/EpicCashTech
SM: http://epic.tech/social-media
Markets: https://app.vite.net , Stellar , BSC
Link collection: https://linktr.ee/Epiccash

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 06:24:01 AM

So many amazing things happening with Epic Cash.  The community grows by the day.  Awareness is GROWING. 

Bitmart listing is imminent.. expected by December. 

V3 has been released marking significant features:  Enhanced integration to exchanges and mining pools, easier opt-in addresses, non-interactive transactions, and this knocks down barriers to releasing an S-tier mobile wallet and other partnership integrations such as coinkit. 

Our talent pool is DEEP!  Talented coders, business leaders, integration experts, marketing experts, finance experts, amazing artists, professional graphic artists.  And we are everywhere in the world.

Mimblewimble is the way!  Epic Cash is bitcoin perfected!

Web: http://epic.tech
Miners: t.me/EpicMiners
https://github.com/epiccash
Twitter: twitter.com/EpicCashTech
SM: http://epic.tech/social-media
Markets: https://app.vite.net , Stellar , BSC
Link collection: https://linktr.ee/Epiccash

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:14:47 AM

here's what I see as catalysts and things that exist already but aren't even priced in:

1. Energetic community knocking on doors, ringing phones.  Persistent, calm, patient.  Making friends.  Even a few haters

2. Fair launch with a voluntary fund raising mechanism enacted via PoW mining... AND... AND... AND... a large share of that will transfer to DAO governance control.  No Premine as so many competitors in this space have done.  And sure, there are examples of altruistic premine use.  BUT there are so many more who used the premine for things far outside the bounds of actual development, to put it kindly.  This can't be understated as a fundamental value.  People need to remember this when paying hundreds of dollars to subscription services who carry out modus operandi that matches so many so called "signals" groups.  AKA P&D.  The selection of premine coins, the use of specific exchanges, and the promoted hype to suck people in.

3. Long lasting infrastructure via fiat and network ramps.  Bitmart is a bridge people!  It's a fast and easy bridge to send assets cross-network.  That made it very easy for me to move ERC20 to MATIC networks and I'm thankful for Bitmart's leadership on this front.  These kind of friction reducing onramps is WHY this project will survive this coming and many more Winters to come.

4.  This community won't stop making connections when winter comes.  We'll settle in with hot coco or whatever keeps us warm and we'll spread that warmth like wildfire compared to other projects. 

5. Realization of the ecosystem.  When EIOUs start being redeemed for a full $1.  When DAO governance proposals are made and passed.  When ECK's full potential is leveraged toward design improvements and 3rd party audits.  When people begin issuing loans to themselves and gradually build confidence in this personal banking feature provided by Epicentral.  These are realizations that will continue to grow our community of store of value (EPIC) hodlers. 

6. Innovative and bold developers.  First to randomX, haters can suck it!  L0 innovation too.  You know... there are "layers"

7.  Comprehensive and thoughtful.  PoW and distribution model instantly proved this to me. 

This community is resilient.  It is planting seeds for future forests. 

This is a blockchain project worth following and actually using.  I think people will see that and participate.  And that's all it takes to go to various logarithmic denominations.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄