Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of good marketing  (Read 550 times)
doctor877 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:33:16 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Alot of projects in this crypto space lacks good marketing. Gone are the days where people use top personality to market their project for people to invest.
Some project have product but zero marketing. This makes them still undervalued and unnoticed.
Good marketing and a good community will bring a great progressive result for a project.
The crypto space values the community so much because they play a great role. Having a good community is Paramount and part of good marketing . Also listing on a good , popular, relaible exchanges is a form of marketing that will Introduce a project and it's product to a wide range of people.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 10:37:11 AM

Yes, good marketing can either make you or brake you.

Take for example Tezos and Cardano.

Note: Next part is purely my opinion, so please no flame wars, etc;

Cardano has 0 marketing. They promise a lot, but they have no media to back it up. The do have a solid team which is slowly but surely pushing forward.
Tezos on the other hand, has great marketing. They say they achieved everything which Cardano promises (or are close to do it). This is of course BS, but people buy in because of the hype and marketing
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:20:03 AM

Instead of marketing, i will use media hype.
There are several crypto currency projects with good products but without hype. Then they end up listing on shit exchanges before dieing with such good prospect.

This is a good call, for crypto currency projects to maintain and engage their community well.

GOOD PRODUCT + GOOD MARKETING = HYPE AND GOOD VOLUMES In my own opinion
momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:53:00 AM

Good marketing was especially needed in 2017 then people was ready to invest in every ICO with good PR team
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:20:18 PM

Alot of projects in this crypto space lacks good marketing. Gone are the days where people use top personality to market their project for people to invest.
Some project have product but zero marketing. This makes them still undervalued and unnoticed.
Good marketing and a good community will bring a great progressive result for a project.
The crypto space values the community so much because they play a great role. Having a good community is Paramount and part of good marketing . Also listing on a good , popular, relaible exchanges is a form of marketing that will Introduce a project and it's product to a wide range of people.
Potential of the project and marketing go together but in the long, the potential of the product will rule, it's very important for investors and supporters to check what's real and what will remain after the hype is gone because a poor project cannot sustain hype in the long run, it will be exposed eventually.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:30:01 PM

Of course advertising is important for a project get succeed,if no one knows about your project then you can't expect investors for your project.

Different levels of marketing available for crypto space and most effective will be IEO from most reputed exchanges and all other methods lost its hype at the moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:34:30 PM

I believe marketing is one of the important aspects of any cryptocurrency projects and development, But it's just a part of the complicated function in the cryptocurrency development, and if the project team will approach it in more balance and calibrated strategy such as a working product and services to offer plus a good marketing strategies I'm sure it will be getting a positive results soon.  
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 01:47:07 PM

The gap here is I think the way projects market themseleves.
For example, the recent xx coin is promoting themselves with the name of David Chaum while there's nothing mentioned about the project itself in the marketing slogan or illustration. That creates a gap. Some people may avoid because of the way they promote while some may get decepted.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 01:59:46 PM

That's coincidence I think. We know that not all good markwting have good projects. Some of them are just creating hype to have people interested with their project. I have seen this many times and almost all of it are doing the same. Its only rare to see projects that are good in terms of concept and use cases and utilized a good marketing. There is no perfect one and always missing out something.

An effective marketing will always be the exchange crowdfunding. Binance, Kucoin, Okex, Huobi and Gate are the mainstream players for perfect marketing.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:00:13 PM

Yes, good marketing can either make you or brake you.

Take for example Tezos and Cardano.

Note: Next part is purely my opinion, so please no flame wars, etc;

Cardano has 0 marketing. They promise a lot, but they have no media to back it up. The do have a solid team which is slowly but surely pushing forward.
Tezos on the other hand, has great marketing. They say they achieved everything which Cardano promises (or are close to do it). This is of course BS, but people buy in because of the hype and marketing

Yes, I think for now people prefer to invest in a project, be it as good as anything else, the choice is that they still prefer to invest and enjoy the increase in the value of the currency, instead of actually using the benefits of the project.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:15:01 PM

That is why I salute the CEO of bitwings, they indeed have high quality marketing idea and that's why I think the project will worth all the waits, from one country to another, now in the United States of America

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:26:06 PM

The challenge about low or poor marketing is finance. Those project with use case with no proper marketing lacks financial strength and not that they are desirous of being that way. I know many many good projects that have been listed in one exchange and for years, they are still wishing to go into another exchange.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:59:27 PM

Some projects think that marketing is not required as when their product will launch people will tell eachother so it will auto market through word of mouth marketing but i think this kind of marketing is seen for only exceptional products and platforms that are one in dozens so all other projects need to spread the word and i think blogging, vlogging and targetted advertising can do the job.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:08:48 PM

I agree with you but to an extent. Yes good marketing is good but using top personalities is what I don't agree with. Before now, most projects always leverage the services of these personalities even though they might not care about the project but their own pockets. Rather I think good marketing starts with the community, if a project have a good community, the community in question will contribute their own quota in promoting the project to friends and families, but this must be on the basis that the project is worth it. Also, marketing through exchanges can't be overemphasized because it is very important but most projects hardly cares about it which in one way or the other limit the growth of their project.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:39:31 PM

In cryptocurrency, a wide network can have a big effect on project development. With a large number of people and communities that are connected can increase popularity, it is possible for the project to be widely known. Of course, it must really be supported by a quality project. To get an effective marketing strategy, it requires a plan, consistency, target market, and the most important thing is funding. Those are all factors that influence each other. An effective way for marketing is to collaborate with influential companies, coupled with the support of a bounty campaign to enlarge the masses.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:02:05 PM

Good Marketing really have a vital role with regards to the projects' success. Even there is a great product or services that the team has to offer but don't have good marketing team then I think they are just like fishing without a lure. I think it has something to do with a good network of individuals who supports the project.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:17:44 PM

Good Marketing really have a vital role with regards to the projects' success. Even there is a great product or services that the team has to offer but don't have good marketing team then I think they are just like fishing without a lure. I think it has something to do with a good network of individuals who supports the project.

or maybe they have no resources to provide good marketing of their product. because if they do, why would they do not want their good product or services known by potential customers? financial capability is a vital factor in pushing their marketing activities. Because if you have promising product, it would be easy to market it. and that requires funds to pay those people that can introduce your product to the public. nothing is free nowadays.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:58:32 PM

Marketing can be the most important job to make a project successful in this market. If a new project gets the attention of the community, it will surely be greatly Fomo
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 12:07:01 AM

Isn't it weird to talk about marketing in context of decentralized open-source software? Marketing is usually done for companies, and companies are centralized, so it's not a coincidence that coins with strong marketing like TRON or EOS or XRP are also very centralized, while the most decentralized coins, like Bitcoin, have no marketing at all. If a cryptocurrency needs marketing to be successful, then it's a poor cryptocurrency in the first place, because people would have found and used it on their own.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 12:28:30 AM

between product and marketing must be interconnected. for example a good product, but bad marketing then the product will not sell in the market and has no liquidity. conversely, a bad product but a good marketing, it can also make the popularity of a promoter or marketer go down, and he will also lose if promoting a scam project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: