Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin reddit sponsoring Nascar driver Josh Wise  (Read 6125 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:44:49 AM

The difference in my view between labeling one coin a currency and one a ponzi scheme
is simply the developers personal intentions of why it was made and posted in the first place.

A traditional Ponzi scheme does not force people to get involved.. people do it for the enticement of "much profits" and "such Lambo'z" and "very riches.jpeg"
And your incorrect saying no one is saying you'll get rich buying into the whole Doge pyramid. (see picture at the end of my comment)
Going across the web and posting personal testimonials about how you got rich and various people posting a variety of images backing that up is proof enough.
You all took a pyramid scheme and have forever endlessly after the fact tried to prop it up as a currency when you know it wasn't one to begin with.
Doge was put out as a joke ? nope.. It was 1 of a 1,000 released to pump and dump and we all know it too so spare me the symantecs and verbal gymnastics and games.

Long before many of you got here i watched coin after coin have dummy services tacked on after the fact as the #1 method of legitimizing a coin..
ask users that have been around here long enough and if they are honest they should stick up for what i said.. it's a classic routine really.

Anyway i have no doubt at all a court of law in the average nation would consider Doge coin a Ponzi / Pyramid scheme.
Is my comment the exclusive ramblings of a mad man or am i simply repeating what i have watched others say all along ?
http://www.coindesk.com/estonian-central-bank-warns-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme/
http://forexmagnates.com/indias-central-bank-issues-a-warning-against-digital-currencies/

Not an isolated incident i have seen people NOT in crypto post comments on almost every single Bitcoin story i can recall saying it's a Ponzi scheme !
Not including the worlds banks and governments that echo that sentiment..
If you have all not heard that i think you have had your head buried in the sand.
I can got to random sites across the web that have nothing to do with crypto and show the scathing attacks Bitcoin itself gets if i need to..
and that is not factoring in that all these people don't even know what an Altcoin is pretty much because if they thought BTC is a ponzi they haven't seen nothing yet.

I don't see how anyone can attempt to play stupid like you guys do endlessly and yet you keep doing it.. never ceases to amaze me really.
If any typical rational thinking (non crypto) person not was to analyze and attribute a label of either Ponzi / Pyramid scheme or Currency i bet most would say scam instantly.
Many of you are too young and are clueless and probably have no idea who Berni Madoff is or how he was arrested for a record breaking Ponzi and
how people that worked for him were also found guilty..

And you know what guys ? what really bothers me the most about the whole playing dumb / Free Market (abuse) routine.
Is the fact that, just like Madoff you guys don't seem to care your screwing people over financially.. leaving a trail of inevitable victims.
You people have no concern for all the people who already and will have lost money..
as long as YOU guys get to brag about buying Lambo's then "fuck 'em" is what i'm hearing essentially non stop.

The outright denial when say for example the bank of India went and publicly warned AGAINST Dogecoin mentioned by name blows me away !
You Doge cheerleaders are so delusional (or possibly deceitful) that the headline you heard was "Bank of India Recognizes Doge coin" ..wow ! ....much wow lol

explain this..

FUD first & ask questions later™
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:06:59 AM

Bank on India?

Wow credit, so government, many reputable , very doge.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:19:17 AM

Spoetnik, what makes you affirm that this has been made as a pump and dump? Its release was as legit as that of Bitcoin and Litecoin, and they all also fall to the same "pyramid scheme" accusation. The truth is, that it's impossible to distribute a currency that is free from that, especially not one that is deflatory. And since there was no pre-mine, there's nobody on top of the pyramid other than those that chose to mine early, I find your accusation undeserved.

Also, the most important thing that distinguishes it from being a ponzi, is that many don't buy them as an investment, but simply because it's fun. Really, it feels great to tip people on reddit which deserved it, and receive some in return when you make a meaningful post. In my mind, that is the definition of a legit currency. And seeing how much its user are involved with it (the nascar publicity, all the charities), makes one quite safe in knowing that they will support doge for a long time, no matter what its market price will come to, so it can only prosper in the long run.

You people have no concern for all the people who already and will have lost money..
One doge is still worth one doge. And the only way to lose money with it is to buy solely as an investment, which it is not, then panic sell during a dip (that will recover eventually). Do the world leaders and the banks that warns against cryptos apologize for inflation and bail-outs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: