Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is fake shit  (Read 1236 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:30:11 PM

Stop crying, stop trading and start learning something about real cryptocurrencies. We are at the very beggining of the new form of money, and if you don´t believe in it, then you should leave because it would cost you a lot of nerves.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:07:38 AM

Stop crying, stop trading and start learning something about real cryptocurrencies. We are at the very beggining of the new form of money, and if you don´t believe in it, then you should leave because it would cost you a lot of nerves.
For me crypto it's worth it but those who disbelieve to it are the ones that need to know the Crypto much more, I can't blame those people maybe because they encounter a not good situation in crypto, so they think it's fake. It's better to not mind them as long as we know the truth and believe to crypto, it's best for us if we continue to learn more about it because the more the knowledge we have, the more we can get huge earning from it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:42:28 AM

what do you mean against the owner of an unlimited token, I guess people trade on the exchange to benefit from buying coins such as btc and altkoin, not against the owner of the exchange with an unlimited supply of tokens. Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 08:14:50 AM

The whole Crypto industry is shit and absolute fraudulent.

Trade is a joke as you basically trading against the Exchange using their unlimited Tokens and your own Fiat against you.
No matter how many customers a Exchange have they are not all on at once so using their fake Volume its very easy to Trade against the few that is in any given room at one time.
Total Centralized Crime and fraud. I have no more faith in this shit ,its only a empty promise that attracts people to invest and then see their Funds held tight, while you try to fool yourself to look for patterns . Every avenue of Trade is now perfected by the Central crime syndicates creating Tokens just to dilute your buypower keeping control. Even BTC is their puppet.

Enjoy getting fleeced around every turn.
If not blatantly robbed you are Trading against them owning billions of Tokens ,Impossible. Any fool can get lucky but in the long haul you will lose.
The system is now to perfect its stupid.

The amount of movement available to them in Markets is stupid now. Every Order has immediate effects that cant be considered normal Trade only fake Volume Trade .
To Exchanges all over i say enjoy robbing the poor but you will have your day in the sun im sure many enemies you make
While you are keeping yarning about how crypto is shitty the technology is turning the lives of many around, if I have to say the truth well crypto do turned my life around for the better and I'm glad I'm a part of this technology, learn from your mistakes, you need to sit and figure it out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:09:00 AM

The scamming will continue for as long as there will be naive newbies who believe that they can invest in "good project", and it seems there's still plenty of such people. Nowadays most people know about the dangers of shitcoins, ICO scams, pump and dump and so on, but somehow they believe that they posses the skills to avoid it. and this is where they are wrong. My advice is just stick to Bitcoin, it can't be manipulated in the long run and it's the least risky coin in this whole market.
In my opinion people also can stick to top 10 altcoins which also have a really good background and allow people to also save money in this manner. And probably will have a higher chance to increase the $ income because of the higher chance to grow up if main bitcoin will grow up

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:08:47 PM

The scamming will continue for as long as there will be naive newbies who believe that they can invest in "good project", and it seems there's still plenty of such people. Nowadays most people know about the dangers of shitcoins, ICO scams, pump and dump and so on, but somehow they believe that they posses the skills to avoid it. and this is where they are wrong. My advice is just stick to Bitcoin, it can't be manipulated in the long run and it's the least risky coin in this whole market.
In my opinion people also can stick to top 10 altcoins which also have a really good background and allow people to also save money in this manner. And probably will have a higher chance to increase the $ income because of the higher chance to grow up if main bitcoin will grow up

What you have specified is right, in the same way, there will be huge market fluctuation what was happening today. There is no guarantee we will be in safe hands even though we purchase top 10 coins in the market, but in the long term, we might get huge if we don't get panic when the market is in a downtrend.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:54:28 PM

fraud will always exist in any industry and will not be lost.. in crypto scams quite a lot so be careful in investing. Examples such as exchanges that always manipulate volume to attract interest and offer investment with annual profits. entrust your assets to coins that already have a history in the course of cryptocurrency
Yes, at this time there are many exchanges that experience scams, so that for novice hunters and new investors must be more careful to believe in new exchanges or exchanges that offer a lot of profit, because basically they only want to take money at everyone in crypto.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:34:40 PM

Trade is a joke as you basically trading against the Exchange using their unlimited Tokens and your own Fiat against you.
No matter how many customers a Exchange have they are not all on at once so using their fake Volume its very easy to Trade against the few that is in any given room at one time.
Total Centralized Crime and fraud. I have no more faith in this shit ,its only a empty promise that attracts people to invest and then see their Funds held tight, while you try to fool yourself to look for patterns . Every avenue of Trade is now perfected by the Central crime syndicates creating Tokens just to dilute your buypower keeping control. Even BTC is their puppet.

If not blatantly robbed you are Trading against them owning billions of Tokens ,Impossible. Any fool can get lucky but in the long haul you will lose.

The amount of movement available to them in Markets is stupid now. Every Order has immediate effects that cant be considered normal Trade only fake Volume Trade .
To Exchanges all over i say enjoy robbing the poor but you will have your day in the sun im sure many enemies you make

It is not strange, but you are right! The creation of assets that have no real value, other than bloated due to manipulation, really looks very doubtful. Based on this, we can conclude that the created cryptocurrency is needed only for real money. The exception is the cryptocurrencies to which the product or service is tied, and then if this product and service is in demand. But here you should not be surprised, even without cryptocurrencies there are many fex assets in the stock markets that are right now showing their real face. In general, everything is much simpler. Investing in cryptocurrency is the same risk as other investments. If you are an investor, then use only those funds that are ready to lose.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 02:03:35 PM

i don't think the OP was referring to any particular coin but the whole crypto space and the manipulation going on in it, clearly the message was about exchanges and how they blatantly manipulate price, judging from today's market situation, i think we are going to see more people like OP confirming their believe that crypto is highly manipulated, at the moment, it is impossible to say the reason fro this huge dump, many people attribute it to the virus, but truth is that!
as it is now, both btc and shitcoin are all affected.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 04:42:13 PM

i don't think the OP was referring to any particular coin but the whole crypto space and the manipulation going on in it, clearly the message was about exchanges and how they blatantly manipulate price, judging from today's market situation, i think we are going to see more people like OP confirming their believe that crypto is highly manipulated, at the moment, it is impossible to say the reason fro this huge dump, many people attribute it to the virus, but truth is that!
as it is now, both btc and shitcoin are all affected.

Manipulation of any cryptocurrency is not possible without the help of an exchange. I still remember the case of IOUX, where there was massive manipulation. It was listed in only a handful of exchanges, and the main exchange in which it was listed disabled the IOUX deposits for an extended period of time. This created an artificial shortage of the coin and the prices in turn increased by almost 10x due to that.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:58:38 PM

I'm beginning to feel this same way. Within an hour bitcoin lost over 2k Usd for no reason. There was no sort of announcement to would've triggered such loss. While Bitcoin was losing value some other tokens were pumping on Binance exchange. Its all a game here.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 07:07:53 PM

Maybe like this when I also get a case in the form of a scam, which will blame everything. But if from the beginning it has been planned with a good strategy it will be able to minimize what makes conclusions like that. Indeed, lately there are still many scam cases. Always think positive and wise

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:25:59 PM

I think you were fooled by a SCAM project, otherwise I don't see why you would be so angry at the entire crypto industry. There is nothing true about what you say. The crypto market is a special thing and currencies such as BTC, ETH and others are even used for trading, product payments, etc. So you can't say that everything is fake, when some people have been using BTC for years.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:35:48 PM

No it’s not, why people stay in crypto if this is all fake? Maybe you fooled by fake project. Me i am not once but many times fooled or scammed by fake projects yet i am still here though i am not active at all, i still visit the market and see if there’s changes. I am willing to join again in any campaign but every time i try, i doubt if this is worthy of time.

Jennygirl

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:34:45 AM

I understand when people get frustrated about the industry owing to their losses and investment in scam projects. The truth is that most new projects are baseless and unprofitable, trading on the other hand is risky and requires increasing skill and knowledge. My take in this industry is to trade when convenient and stick to the best Altcoins and Bitcoin.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 09:40:10 AM

In any case, the number of fraud among new projects in the cryptocurrency market has significantly decreased, compared with 2016 and 2017.  Already today, cryptocurrency users and investors have become much more attentive and smarter, doing a thorough analysis of all available information in order to determine the prospects of a new project and identify fraud.  But it seems to me that more people are dissatisfied with the cryptocurrency due to the fact that they do not receive the income they hoped for, since the cryptocurrency market does not show bullish run, as it was in 2017.  people hoped for faster and more profit, and not for the results of long-term investments.
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:52:02 AM

Lol...the first thing I checked when I saw this post was to check the poster. Only a "Newbie" and a naive one as such would have such a low mentality about cryptocurrency. Too bad if you were scammed by some fake projects out there or if you lost some money due to the dip. But one thing is, if you dont have a background knowledge of how cryptocurrency works, it would remain shit and fake to you. Its always advisable to do diligent researches on whatever you want to go into.

I still maintain that, crypto is one of the best things that happened to me. And I count myself lucky for exposing myself to the innovations brought by blockchain and cryptocurrency.

safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 10:00:25 AM

The perspective of people about crypto varies differently. The way many people see crypto is as if they are just chasing shadows but to others it is an investment of clear reality and profit.Your opinion or view about crypto will not stop as many who believe it a good investment with realizable profit because they have benefitted from it.If you have never been a beneficiary of the benefits in crypto before, it is possible for you think it is not true.Though many times, it is all about loss or gain which rule also applies to other investments in life. I will say if you are not knowledgeable enough to know how crypto runs,you are likely to always be at a loosing end.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 10:04:21 AM

corrected answer, being you talked on altcoin board, standing apluss for you.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 01:18:59 PM

The perspective of people about crypto varies differently. The way many people see crypto is as if they are just chasing shadows but to others it is an investment of clear reality and profit.Your opinion or view about crypto will not stop as many who believe it a good investment with realizable profit because they have benefitted from it.If you have never been a beneficiary of the benefits in crypto before, it is possible for you think it is not true.Though many times, it is all about loss or gain which rule also applies to other investments in life. I will say if you are not knowledgeable enough to know how crypto runs,you are likely to always be at a loosing end.
I think that now will be a very good time for those who can afford to buy cryptocurrency at low prices. I’d better place orders for myself at the level of 4500-5000 dollars for Bitcoin. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: