Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are so close to HALVING !!!are these dumps CONNECT to halving time???  (Read 554 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:08:43 PM

I believe that by now you must have known the reason why the price crashed. The crash has been linked to a lot things and the pandemic is part of it. Let’s hope that there’s going to be a change soon, the price has been struggling to reach $11,000 but, it crashes and drops back to below $4000 and recovered to above $6000. This is a serious bad situation and I’m really hoping that the situation be stopped for good. The problem now is that there haven’t been a cure for it yet, but this will all end.

The halving is going to be on May, that’s about one month from now and by then we will see what happens. If there is no scheduled halving then we might have faced very big dump but fortunately people kept their faith on halving and this must be the reason why bitcoin market is recovering right now.

I wouldn't be confident about the recent price jump of Bitcoin right now since the price movement of it doesn't show signs of reversal. This might just be the volatility we are seeing or a dead cat bounce due to the massive overselling we have seen recently. Just keep in mind that I don't see this as a recovery at all the price might even just pump because the people who have shorted it way up are now trying to accumulate Bitcoin again but other than that I really don't see BTC going up for a while.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:24:41 PM

Halving will not cause a drop, there is no mathematically possibility that makes sense. Do not get me wrong I am not saying price will not fall after halving or anything, maybe as soon as halving happens price doesn't go up as much as people expect and in return people will say "I was hoping so much! I am going out, I am sick and tired of this waiting!" and sell their coins and when enough people sell there will be chaos and it will trigger even more selling and so forth.

Basically it is a long term thing but halving itself can't cause a drop, it is anti-inflation thing that just means there will be less and less bitcoin printed everyday so how could that drop the price? Surely this was due to economical crisis world is in and that's it, nothing else related to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: