Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda = scammer / extortionist - nullius = twat double standards cheater  (Read 657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:08:48 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2020, 10:47:14 PM by bonesjonesreturns

So since it is undeniable that lauda the scammer lied that the was no instamine with xcoin/dark because he had bags of it to dump on others. Not only did he claim he was there on the launch so he could say there was no instamine (although it was irrefutable and proven) he viciously attacked members that correctly said there was an instamine.

After lauda finish dumping his bags he then admitted it was an instamine scam coin.

He lied and tried to deceive others for direct financial gain = scamming  

All the bold is lauda, not only the super size bold.

Imagine how lucky those handful of linux miners that instamined 2 million in the first 24hours are Smiley so lucky the reward was HUGE, so lucky no windows miners, so lucky the diff was jammed down super low, so lucky the minting got slashed by 75%.... lol they were VERY lucky. I know you were one of these lucky people.

Really? you and your crystal ball seem rather useful. Buy 50k drk right now then if it's impossible to lose. Price is 950000 Impossible to lose? let's see.

To be fair though the thread is regarding the 2 million instamined drk in the first 24hours. If dark rises to 1 on coinmarket cap or sinks to 100 really does not change the facts presented in the OP regarding the shark like instamine and slashing of the minting.

Personally i consider it to have a lot more dev and community behind it, so although it could be a bubble now about to pop (which i think it is) it could actually be reaching fair price per coin now the minting is going to be so low. Who can say. However it was not a fair POW distibution, it was a captive instamine that was then pumped to a HUGE captive instamine later on. One of the most disgusting displays of outright greed from any coin dev and community.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong. I see a big correction back to 300000 or less in a few days.

Let's see what happens, but investing now in drk would be VERY risky. I wonder if you are selling right now. If you are smart you will be. I would estimate you have 300k or more DRK yourself. I know you have a lot of hardware and operate linux so you could have way more than that. I bet you're unloading a chunk at this point.

Anyway i no longer really care about drk as i did before, the dev really would have gone through with the airdrop i know it for sure, he took a big risk saying he would go through with it and then being forced by the community to pull out. Let's see what happens. He realised his mistake and tried to make up for it. Sadly it was too late and investors were never going to let that happen, although long term it could have been a smart move.

I am more against drk setting a bad example to other devs who think they can instamine 12.5% in 24hours with no pools or windows wallets, then decide to cut their minting by 75%. Drk may have got away with it to a degree, other new coins must not be allowed to do so.

Let's see what happens with it, will it rise further or crash down. NOBODY really knows.

There was no instamine. Stop this nonsense. In this case you don't know what instamine is.You could have bought almost 10k DRK back in the day for a single Bitcoin, tell me how much that is worth now?
How would you know what I'm operating? Reading my posts around are you?

LOL, you're spouting rubbish.

Someone could come and take everything away from you anyway, forget DRK and masternodes, it's all pointless, throw yourself off a cliff now mate before it's too late! Roll Eyes
Try finding me then. With this IP you'll end up in some 3rd world country probably. Cheesy
MNs are fun, that's why I'm hosting multiple. Cool

If you really want a useful tip then check out Darkcoin. Have a look at the marketcaps today: 7    Darkcoin   $ 18,135,084   $ 4.23   4,284,401 DRK   $ 1,604,453    +54.70 % Wink

Why invest in a coin that is already up so much?

An insider tip is to get in from the start. Like when drk was 10 cents Wink
I still consider it fairly undervalued, I bought more 1 hour ago. If the media catches this tonight, you will see this growth increase.
Remember when dogecoin spiked, what was that 2000-3000%? Wink

if darkcoin is scam. why people buy and the price is rising?
i still don't get it..

Because it's not a scam.

If it was, it would have been dumped to kingdom come and die 10 times over.

History tells the story... 5 months and growing strong.
It's definitely not a scam. 4,286,653 DRK   isn't 50% of the supply either. Only butthurt people are saying such a thing. How about you find me a coin that has such a strong development (features) like DRK?

I think it proves the opposite that only those in on the instamine are claiming it is not a scam Smiley

Please do yourself and drk a favour, keep quiet the storm is blowing over. You constant excuses and justifications for the method of release are doing more harm.

If you really believe coins are best released with no windows qt and no pools. Put a thread up about it and settle it once and for all. See what the rest of the community says about it.

I challenge you to do it now?

ALL COINS SHOULD BE RELEASED WITH NO WINDOWS QT AND NO POOLS. VOTE NOW. POW IS FOR LINUX ONLY FROM NOW ON.

make that your title.

Wrong. You seem to be applying the term scam to everything. Even if it was instamined, which it was not, it still is not a scam. Go look up words definitions.
Yes, average users with minimum knowledge still use windows only. Pools shouldn't be used in any coin IMO.
Complain some more and keep missing out on the money.

Cheers.

Closure or loss of some earnings...hmmmm. No big exchanges will risk it if they try and ban it. It won't have this much volume after the pump is done.

Don't be such an obvious pumper, at least pretend to consider some possible negatives. The fact you believe there was no instamine is the best part.

I'd rather be closed than submit to the foul government. There is no pump going on. We have just started to get the attention of some media, wait for the full impact. There was no instamine, I was there.

Anybody else have trouble withdrawing from crypsty? I've been waiting a bit now, updated to latest client, etc. and nothing.
Nope I withdrew recently DRK and BTC and both transactions have gone through without a problem.

I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam. :)

DASH
Instamined scam.

ETC
Original Ethereum.

ETHEREUM
Centralized bailout scam.

LTC
Silver to Bitcoin.

XRP
That's not even a cryptocurrency.

Have u heard about Recoin? i purchased 700$ but planning to do more. what do u think about investment like this?
You are an idiot. Stop investing in shit that nobody uses/wants/needs.

What does this gobshite alt or pal of lauda the member nullius do as soon as he wakes up from a very long sleep??
He immediately  makes up a reason to red tag the member that busted lauda for being a scammer?? On what grounds did he trust abuse that famous scam hunter??

For having empathy??

Apparently nullius (laudas bitch or alt)  says having empathy = red trust if you  have busted lauda for scamming.

Here is the evidence of Laura scamming. Have a look.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5229739.msg53948198#msg53948198

This a direct lie from lauda to deliberately scam investors into buying into a project under the false premise there was no instamine!!.

Now we see nullius the double standards hypocrite bitch of lauda. Who is supporting lauda and running around looking like a lauda is trying to punish another member for a similar but less serious crime?? This person is not lying like Lauda?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231181.0

What is theymos going to do about these scammers like lauda who have infiltrated  and entrenched  themselves on the trust system? As if there is not enough evidence of lauda scamming extortion and trust abuse to black list it and his supporters. ??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213587.0
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:02:53 PM

So since it is undeniable that lauda the scammer lied that the was no instamine with xcoin/dark because he had bags of it to dump on others.

Do you have evidence of any of the following:

1 - That Lauda said that xcoin/dark(?) is not an instamine coin

2 - That Lauda had xcoin/dark (how did he get it would also be useful information)

3 - That xcoin/dark was an instamine coin (I am not familiar with this coin, and am really not even sure which coin you are referring to).
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:25:13 AM

So since it is undeniable that lauda the scammer lied that the was no instamine with xcoin/dark because he had bags of it to dump on others.

Do you have evidence of any of the following:

1 - That Lauda said that xcoin/dark(?) is not an instamine coin

2 - That Lauda had xcoin/dark (how did he get it would also be useful information)

3 - That xcoin/dark was an instamine coin (I am not familiar with this coin, and am really not even sure which coin you are referring to).

The evidence is contained within the link, but since lauda was a prime pusher of xcoin/dark/dash ( the same coin/ project) you could start where he joins darkcoin/dash thread and follow his posts, mining dark, buying dark,  telling others to buy dark, saying he has many master nodes of dark.  Then saying 3 x or more in different posts he was on the launch and there was no instamine and couple of other times.  Then later admitting the project was an instamined scam. Not that this was not proven when he was claiming it never happened.

You can take all of that as true. Let's continue with you accepting that.
I will then get the quotes after I debunk your angle you think you have.

Not going to search through 1000's of my own links and notes until i hear your defense.

You can take what I have said for now as if you have seen the quotes.

Not sure what sly angle you have come to wiggle your new master out of his undeniable scamming.

You've obviously got some funny excuse to attempt to get him off.

Just present it now and I will debunk it and make it look ridiculous.

To the  imbecile I deleted : no more silly irrelevant speculation. I'm deleting anything that does not specifically deal with my core points.

So do you think is better stay or leave the market now? I bought 100 DRK at 55 now we are about 60. What you think gonna happen?
I bought in much lower on time, but I'm still buying from time to time. I'm expecting that the price will continue to rise steadily.
Anyone who hasn't invested in DRK is making a mistake.

There are lot of posts demonstrating lauda had a good amount of dark/dash when he was claiming the was no instamine.

Only thing that saddens me is I didn't buy more, esp when it dipped to .0025 for a bit recently.

Well, looks like you're all on your own there.
Everybody else here got all the DRKs they wanted with absolutely no regrets at all. In fact I feel like I got too many.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:49:32 AM

There are lot of posts demonstrating lauda had a good amount of dark/dash when he was claiming the was no instamine.

Only thing that saddens me is I didn't buy more, esp when it dipped to .0025 for a bit recently.

Everybody else here got all the DRKs they wanted with absolutely no regrets at all. In fact I feel like I got too many.

Something is missing from this quote.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:10:54 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 08:48:00 PM by bonesjonesreturns

Why do you feel like this? I have a lot (more than all other altcoins combined), yet I feel like I need/want more.

Hi yes a  copy paste error the correct one is much better

Yes I though it weird him saying he had too many. that didn't sound like he was driving people to buy more dark.  He says he has a lot but want even more. That more like the dark lover and proponent lauda.

Ah this member. Ok I though I post this one. I don't think the lauda wasn't holding dark is an Avenue to explore. It is quite undeniable.

He is a scammer you are a scammer supporter.
Until he is not abusing trust, with his gang of scammer supporting pals and will operate within a transparent object standards he will be hearing about it.

There is no attacking innocent honest non scammers and getting away with it.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:13:12 AM

Why do you feel like this? I have a lot (more than all other altcoins combined), yet I feel like I need/want more.

Yes I though it weird him saying he had too many. that didn't sound like he was driving people to buy more dark.  He says he has a lot but want even more. That more like the dark lover and proponent lauda.

Ah this member. Ok I though I post this one. I don't think the lauda wasn't holding dark is an Avenue to explore. It is quite undeniable.

Until he is not abusing trust, with his gang of scammer supporting pals and will operate within a transparent object standards he will be hearing about it.

Am I misunderstanding you or are you calling me a scammer supporter?
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:02:49 AM

Anyone supporting proven scammers are scammer supporters
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 06:10:07 AM

Anyone supporting proven scammers are scammer supporters
You are saying about supporters, but we all know people were having alts. The extorning thread was opened a long back, but Theymos not yet taking care....

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Cleobet
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Cleobet.io - Online sports betting

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:40:02 AM

Profile Lauda is controlled by the same person that owns efialtis
Check the topic, were user efialtis is trying to ruin our website, without any proof.

This user efialtis, is also the same person as Lauda and tyKiwanuka (and probably he owns muc more accounts).

I am not surpised he is stated as a scammer, and he is hired to ruin companies on the forum. God may know for what reason..

( ( (   100% WELCOME BONUS ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT ) ) ) )
█████    CLEOBET.io    █████
►   BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK         ►   LIVE BETTING
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 03:29:36 AM

Check the topic, were user efialtis is trying to ruin our website, without any proof.

This user efialtis, is also the same person as Lauda and tyKiwanuka (and probably he owns muc more accounts).

I am not surpised he is stated as a scammer, and he is hired to ruin companies on the forum. God may know for what reason..

I don't know your specific case. Maybe you are competition for for his gambling site.
In meta board there is a thread for dirty turds like lauda and his band of scammer supporters.
Post of there if you have evidence they are ruining your account and website for no reason.

You can see from the evidence provided in this thread lauda is a scammer.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:51:26 PM

can you provide proofs for this case ?
i cheked the topig but there is no proofs for this
there is to much users that support lauda and repeating she's behavior
but for evidence need proofs
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:28:02 PM

can you provide proofs for this case ?
i cheked the topig but there is no proofs for this
there is to much users that support lauda and repeating she's behavior
but for evidence need proofs

Why proof? Lauda says you don't need proof, that is too late right?
You just need high probability.  So other members that consistently  protect and include lauda on dt are alts according to lauda. Or if you share the same views as lauda on lauda or laudas enemies you are his alt.
Nullius is his alt and many on fortunejack are his alts.
You will never have irrefutable proof that would be impossible.

Besides under the silly rules anyone you think is less trustworthy than average?
Anyone supporting scammer lauda certainly satisfy that condition.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: