Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cordbit.com exchange is it scam ?  (Read 145 times)
CryptoEurope (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:17:43 AM

Day ago i got this message to my discord pm.
https://i.ibb.co/DR1zFqd/Discord-message.jpg

So i registered to cordbit.com and posted the code inside exchange to claim and withdraw funds but I got this message the account frozen and needed some deposit.

I contacted support and got this reply:

2020-03-10 10:03
support
We have an automated system that does not allow you to withdraw funds without a verification deposit of 0.02 btc. I'd love to let you withdraw without a deposit, but I can't do that.After the verification deposit of 0.02 btc, your account will be unfrozen.

Anyone know this exchange ?

Is it legit ?

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:20:27 AM

snip

No it's not , and any deposit you make there will mean you'll lose your money , these scammers have literally been trying this for a long time with hundreds of different "exchanges".

CryptoEurope (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:26:51 AM

So exchange legit? Well, exchange support team told I won that bitcoins so i can't understand why are they not allowing me to withdraw any amount if that is legal win ?
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:29:35 AM

So exchange legit? Well, exchange support team told I won that bitcoins so i can't understand why are they not allowing me to withdraw any amount if that is legal win ?
You didn't understand my message , so I'll point it out , IT'S A SCAM

suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:29:21 PM

I received an invitation also via discord today:

The "exchange" at first glance appears to be fairly "normal" but there's just a few things here and there that are odd:

and finally, the links at the bottom-right for the app stores just don't link to anything:

I didn't even bother to register, figured this was indeed a scam. Take a look through the "news" section and see the "articles" they have posted lol.  Grin

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: