Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:17:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NAS :: Descendant of NXT 100% PoS|More Exchanges|WinNAS is ready!  (Read 143721 times)
zifcom

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:47:53 PM

The presence of NAS is equivalent to virtual currencies have LTC. Estimates that everyone is seen propaganda film, NAS positioning is LTC, rather than with the NXT, NXT appeared for a long time, but has it ever occurred to you, why don't the NXT price has been rising up? Is the second generation coin too much or itself reason? There is competition there is progress, it can stimulate the NXT author infinite innovation to develop, or with the NAS to together for the second generation coin to contribute,NXT, NAS I have,everyone and not for any node, or conflict with NXT holders, beneficial and noisy here, you should give both sides of the developers support and contribution, if why don't want to fight with the BTC, LTC a scrip to contend for those? Cry

no.

NXTL and NEM are what you describe.

the DEV teams behind NXTL and NEM are visible. 

NAS is - developed by WHO?

WHERE is the DEV team behind NAS?

WHAT am I missing?

If you dispute so didn't also the way. Virtual currency market is in the form of competition. Who is good who is bad, it's not noisy two sentences can is decided by us. I can only say that there is competition there is progress, version? LTC is turn BTC. You can see the result.

Schultereisen

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:49:58 PM

The presence of NAS is equivalent to virtual currencies have LTC. Estimates that everyone is seen propaganda film, NAS positioning is LTC, rather than with the NXT, NXT appeared for a long time, but has it ever occurred to you, why don't the NXT price has been rising up? Is the second generation coin too much or itself reason? There is competition there is progress, it can stimulate the NXT author infinite innovation to develop, or with the NAS to together for the second generation coin to contribute,NXT, NAS I have,everyone and not for any node, or conflict with NXT holders, beneficial and noisy here, you should give both sides of the developers support and contribution, if why don't want to fight with the BTC, LTC a scrip to contend for those? Cry

no.

WHAT am I missing?

i only make money with NAS buy/sell it´s good!
i think in the next week we are again @ 0.00000020

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
aigareth

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:02:07 PM

no.

WHAT am I missing?

i only make money with NAS buy/sell it´s good!
i think in the next week we are again @ 0.00000020

that·s most people do

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:10:28 PM

so why is NAS important? any new ideas? any innovations? I bought some at a rather low price. but i still confused!~

As I understand it, the developer plans to implement functions such as Chat Room, Block Dice, Multi Gateway, Asset System, Simple DGS (Digital Goods Store, Serial number, Game keys, Links, Magnet links, etc). If it'll be done, this coin is really undervalued. IMHO, NAS distribution now looks better than NXT. The current low price promotes this.

The above is great - would like to see this kind of innovation... The below is not...

Quote from: J-L
NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

I would just like to hear from the NAS dev's a confirmation that the critical flaw has been found and fixed in the latest NAS release.... Imperfect is fine, but unsafe is another thing....

Nas_Coin (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:15:47 PM

Hmmm still want some NAS?

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

We've never denied that we're using NXT open source & wesley's UI, we said that NAS is a fork of NXT with sum innovation (chatroom,dgs,multigateway,dice,etc.).
Do honor to NXT community, we're donate them, not bribes. No one to help us solve technical problems, somebody use duplicate hash transactions ATTACK ur NAS blockchain few days ago. but we fixed the issues finally. I think only a few people in the btt can do that, but we wont do this as a counterattack. The best response is to release WinNAS & keep NAS up to date.  Finally, NAS != EVIL.

God bless us! Smiley
brian1997

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:27:12 PM

Glad you find your way, welcome home
brian1997

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

Glad you find your way, welcome home
repusey2014

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:41:59 PM

no.

WHAT am I missing?

I have the same question: WHO is BC_NEXT? WHAT am I missing? and who is l8orre? oh i think it's just a bitcointalk username.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:48:45 PM

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

We've never denied that we're using NXT open source & wesley's UI, we said that NAS is a fork of NXT with sum innovation (chatroom,dgs,multigateway,dice,etc.).
Do honor to NXT community, we're donate them, not bribes. No one to help us solve technical problems, somebody use duplicate hash transactions ATTACK ur NAS blockchain few days ago. but we fixed the issues finally. I think only a few people in the btt can do that, but we wont do this as a counterattack. The best response is to release WinNAS & keep NAS up to date.  Finally, NAS != EVIL.

God bless us! Smiley

Well said. You have done a decent job.
Hope these innovations will come soon.
QingFeng

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:53:54 PM

我只想说一句。。。。NAS万岁  万岁  万岁!!!  不会英语。。。。。
zhangli

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:54:12 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 03:17:07 PM by zhangli

God bless us! Smiley

good!nas_coin
We support nascoin
God bless us!
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:57:23 PM

Why can't compete together? Only healthy competition is good, do not attack, peace, no? Why not make LTC when competing goals? Embarrassed

johnsans

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:57:57 PM

God bless us! Smiley

we need  innovation ,we have innovation ,that's really nas , i hope the fans of NXT have more tolerance for nas
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:59:59 PM

What they hate, what they fear
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:05:21 PM

no.

WHAT am I missing?

I have the same question: WHO is BC_NEXT? WHAT am I missing? and who is l8orre? oh i think it's just a bitcointalk username.

no.

you are EVADING the question. of course BCNext and l8orrw are just bitcointalk usernames. THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION!

the questions are:

where do you discuss and present your ideas?

do you have a forum other than this thread?

how many of you are there?

what are the usernames?

what do the people behind the usernames do in NAS?

how do you implement them technically?

what are your backgrounds? - WITHOUT NAMES OF COURSE, THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION!

Like when I ask you - can you give me a banana? and you say: Banana Juice can be bought at a supermarket.

aigareth

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:07:10 PM

God bless us! Smiley

nice! that's why I love nas

zhangli

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

no.

WHAT am I missing?

no.

you are EVADING the question. of course BCNext and l8orrw are just bitcointalk usernames. THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION!

the questions are:

where do you discuss and present your ideas?

do you have a forum other than this thread?

how many of you are there?

what are the usernames?

what do the people behind the usernames do in NAS?

how do you implement them technically?

what are your backgrounds? - WITHOUT NAMES OF COURSE, THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION!

Like when I ask you - can you give me a banana? and you say: Banana Juice can be bought at a supermarket.

Why should  tell you ,who you are!
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:08:26 PM

Competition is good

NXT VS NAS  Roll Eyes

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:46:03 PM

Why should  tell you ,who you are!

not ME! But people whom you want to convince to invest in NAS !!!
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:10:23 PM

Competition is good

NXT VS NAS  Roll Eyes

so you are actually saying NAS will compete with NXT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: