Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Method to download encrypted .mpd  (Read 452 times)
packwood (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 09:35:16 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 06:20:29 PM by packwood

simple

lot of you are bragging about tool capable of downloading from netflix etc
so here's the deal, I send you a website link that is not even close to popularity as netflix/amazon etc

prove you can download the video from the site and teach me how to download

name your price

I pay BTC

suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 05:30:59 AM

I'm interested enough to take a look at what you need. Send me the details please.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
packwood (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:55:21 AM

I'm interested enough to take a look at what you need. Send me the details please.

sent you a message on Discord
maclovin1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:08:05 PM

User 'packwood' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting. Wink
packwood (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 04:36:37 AM

User 'packwood' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting. Wink

fixed
Railai

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:00:59 AM

This sounds really hard. If you don't have a decryption system the job is basically impossible. I can create one but I am not sure about your budget. The work is fantastic, it might be 25-35 hours of work * 35$ each hour at least.

Are you up for it? If yes

@vmatasari

She's crazy like a fool.
packwood (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:02:59 PM

job is basically impossible. I can create one

guess you want money up front too?

Railai

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:01:37 AM

All of it actually, I don't believe in half right now as you are a newbie. All of it upfront on max of my suggestion of speding time. I guess 1500$ or 2500$ would be an acceptable price for what you want.

As I see usual md downloaders from the network won't work as so, you have to create a system. That is work an money.

She's crazy like a fool.
packwood (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 02:26:58 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 02:38:05 AM by packwood

All of it actually, I don't believe in half right now as you are a newbie. All of it upfront on max of my suggestion of speding time. I guess 1500$ or 2500$ would be an acceptable price for what you want.

As I see usual md downloaders from the network won't work as so, you have to create a system. That is work an money.

"you have to create a system" ..
your work is to modify already existing python scripts to spit out keys for decryption, that's not a lot of work if you know what you doing .. you obliviously do not!! or just trying to play me for a newbie?
guess again

you called it 25-30 hours of work without even knowing what .mpd looks like?? lol

and I should trust you and pay up front??
thanks, but no thanks

suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 05:27:22 AM

well actually based on what I know from the limited research I had done last week when we spoke I believe the system has to do something like the following:

1. impersonate teh legitimate website in some manner and present itself to the key server
2. get time/account/whatever sensitive key (you can't just get a key once and they voila decrypt every file on that website)
3. retrieve the drm protected movie (in this case it involves all that .mpd combining fuckery) potentially just read the stream
4. "transcode" the audio/video into a non encrypted format, most likely frame by frame - no clue about audio but it's probably no issue to just "listen" to it and output an audio stream to a file to be recombined with the video frames afterwards.

so yeah, a bit more complicated than just a "script" imo

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
packwood (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:52:11 AM

well actually based on what I know from the limited research I had done last week when we spoke I believe the system has to do something like the following:

1. impersonate teh legitimate website in some manner and present itself to the key server
2. get time/account/whatever sensitive key (you can't just get a key once and they voila decrypt every file on that website)
3. retrieve the drm protected movie (in this case it involves all that .mpd combining fuckery) potentially just read the stream
4. "transcode" the audio/video into a non encrypted format, most likely frame by frame - no clue about audio but it's probably no issue to just "listen" to it and output an audio stream to a file to be recombined with the video frames afterwards.

so yeah, a bit more complicated than just a "script" imo

anyone reading this topic... this should really tell you all you need to know about netflix amazon download tools

bunch of people looking to scam
not a single person that reply to me is capable of doing this.. not saying that this can't be done.. but on this forum, you won't find people smart enough to do this.. you'll find once who will re-sell tools written by someone else or just scammers
and if you don't wanna give money upfront... they just start telling you in theory how big the "project" is and needs "this and that" to be done

the once smart enough to solve this.. they keep it as a secret and not looking to share.. respect to them

I am not replying to this topic anymore, since this won't get me anywhere
killengin88

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:46:23 AM

Add me skype live:.cid.a1ee1610fb10cb13
Or telegram @topdigitalgoods
We can do it

Lmao, If you weren't a scam it would be better I think. Smiley
packwood (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 02:30:01 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 04:01:02 PM by packwood

I said I wont be replying to this topic anymore ... but just wanna say I was wrong

there are people on this forum capable of doing this, not looking for money up front (rather when script is completed) and not asking for payments in $1000 ..in advance

if the person who wrote the script for me wants to take a credit.. by all means.. please reply and I will confirm

BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:40:00 PM

I actually completed hundreds of paid projects and hundreds more in house and I can tell you that this is a waste of time and not doable.

first never trust an OP with 10 posts asking your to do something and then show them how its done

second there is no feasible way to do this

even if you cracked the encryption, this is just a user editable key so the second the logs have a download without a matching user, all the admin has to do is change the encryption by one byte and you're back to starting over. If spitting out decryption keys was as easy as he thinks why not hit Bank of America instead of a loser mp4.

I said I wont be replying to this topic anymore ... but just wanna say I was wrong

there are people on this forum capable of doing this, not looking for money up front (rather when script is completed) and not asking for payments in $1000 ..in advance

if the person who wrote the script for me wants to take a credit.. by all means.. please reply and I will confirm
Playl

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:43:22 PM

Just be carwful of smith_94 he’s a scammer and admin are with him by the looks as they don’t respond to messages and allow him to have threads locked so people can’t warn others
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: