Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price is dump??  (Read 2769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:41:22 PM

In my opinion, one of the basic steps as you say is holding a coin when the price is falling. but if we have other capital and can predict if prices will rise again in the near future, then it's better to buy as much as possible. so we can get satisfying benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:18:52 PM

when price dumps this way, you can eiher invest and hold for long term or if you already have a dumped coin, all you need do is wait and be patient for it to pump back. as we all know at this time, the market is not stable and will not advice investing till its safe to buy or sell. but before you buy, ensure to know the project is safe to do so. dont invest in too good to be true project so you dont get too much loses. stay calm and safe.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 11:11:00 PM

Best thing to do when price dump is to wait and sell when it comes up but some panic to sell and rebuy so it's all about choice anyway.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 01:23:07 AM

The basic solution in times as this for traders is to Hold their/your capital in fiat or stable coin then wait patiently, then you get into the trade after there has been few more rekts or tokens has reached the bottom.

What do you think? Is it a smart move at this time?
If youre talking about some Coins from an ICO when the price got dump .
Then the best way is to sell it AsAp because it is very hard to predict the price of the Ico coins . You might regret it if you wait for it.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 01:34:11 AM

In a dumping i will strictly watching the market and looking for signal of a bounce back, when a bounce back is confirmed i will buy coins that i have researched about it before and they must be good coins, in the past they had to show quick recovering after a dump. BNB, ETH, BTC, EOS are coins like that.

strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 01:36:36 AM

Best thing to do when price dump is to wait and sell when it comes up but some panic to sell and rebuy so it's all about choice anyway.
in current condition we dont know when price will drop and bounce. investors and traders prefer to hold fiat and quit from market for a while. for trader that used cold money maybe current condition didnt give effect to them and still able to buy cheap coin in market. waiting cryptocurrency price go to near lowest price will be good decision that have less risk.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:04:34 AM

in current condition we dont know when price will drop and bounce. investors and traders prefer to hold fiat and quit from market for a while. for trader that used cold money maybe current condition didnt give effect to them and still able to buy cheap coin in market. waiting cryptocurrency price go to near lowest price will be good decision that have less risk.
I don't know where the low price is because the market is now under control and will definitely put you at a great risk in the near future. I think people should limit their investments and only hold fiat because this is the best way to secure your assets during this difficult time. Of course you can buy some cheap coins but think carefully because most altcoins are dependent on the price of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:13:34 AM

Holding fiat is a wise choice and will definitely give you a lot of opportunities to buy cheap pennies but first of all the market needs a major correction over the next few months. In my opinion, the value of Bitcoin is starting to drop more and has dropped to $3800 in the past few weeks so the possibility of repetition is very high. In addition, current investment needs have been greatly reduced now and the risk is likely to be higher than I expected.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 10:55:47 AM

when a very fast dump occurs - it is best to just wait and see what will happens next. if you do not set up a stop loss and the dump was very strong then just wait. Patience is the key to success in this market.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 11:57:17 AM

holding crypto in form of stablecoin provides a good advantage to your holdings. With stablecoin, your assets are less likely to be affected by the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. So, if you intend to hold long term your crypto and if you trust the effectiveness of their economics, exchanging them into stablecoin would be a good idea.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:06:17 PM

Indeed, most are still in choosing stable coins to secure their assets from the collapse of the crypto market, plus the global economic crisis that continues to hit by this pandemic, but I think short-term traders will not waste this because they want to make a profit every day. and at the current prices up and down enough that they will take a few percent profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:10:06 PM

I always have cut loss strategy whenever I go with trading, if there will be a dump then I can easily letting go my coin because it is part of my plan. I already learned from my mistakes when I did not let go my position where I did not follow my plan that result me to have huge losses. When there is a dump, I'll manage to cut it before I get a regretting decision again. Learn how to cut losses even if it is stable or volatile coin.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:15:15 PM

holding crypto in form of stablecoin provides a good advantage to your holdings. With stablecoin, your assets are less likely to be affected by the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. So, if you intend to hold long term your crypto and if you trust the effectiveness of their economics, exchanging them into stablecoin would be a good idea.
Stable coin is very necessary to be holding at this time. It's minimize your lose over this period of time but not all time it's worth it, sometimes its better to hold and be patience for the results. If the price is low, its also the right time for us to invest and analyze the market when at what will it be going.
We all know that it's difficult to catch the bottom of the trade, a lot of people are trying to catch this moment, a turning point where the market will swing and return to original shape.
Everybody missed out this exact moment and avoid being emotional when this kind of situation. It's always happened all the time.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 01:26:33 PM

It's an extremely difficult decision to take when you suddenly come online and discover your asset has drastically been reduced, you will be faced with either to sell off and wait for more dip or just stay put and hope the market recovers. This is never an easy operation as you may entirely lost out while in a stable coin and the coin suddenly spiked.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 01:39:25 PM

The basic solution in times as this for traders is to Hold their/your capital in fiat or stable coin then wait patiently, then you get into the trade after there has been few more rekts or tokens has reached the bottom.

To be frank, I think that the event should be viewed from two different perspectives because it would not be correct to comment on this issue through the eyes of a single investor.
The first perspective will be for the investor who is waiting for the right investment opportunity and waiting with stable crypto money or holding cash. Since these investors have not yet made their investments, they should research after a possible downturn scenario and invest from the point where the market starts to recover. These investors will either miss the opportunity if they do not trade with the right timing or if they trade with panic, or they will lose even though they buy at low prices. That is why when investors have the right opportunity to enter, these investors must take action immediately.
The second perspective will be for investors with existing investments. Since these investors' current investments will be in a loss situation, they should not panic and make decisions according to their opportunities. For example, in addition to the existing investment, budget can be added and the average cost can be reduced by purchasing at lower levels. On the other hand, if a good analysis is made, it can turn its existing investment into cash and a new buying opportunity can be expected. Of course, it will be more difficult to do all this in the panic situation than normal conditions, so it may be preferable not to take action as another alternative.
I think that there is only one conclusion that should be reached from both perspectives, which is not to panic. You can also get the opportunity to open effective positions by doing the right analysis before your transactions.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:13:20 PM

It's an extremely difficult decision to take when you suddenly come online and discover your asset has drastically been reduced, you will be faced with either to sell off and wait for more dip or just stay put and hope the market recovers. This is never an easy operation as you may entirely lost out while in a stable coin and the coin suddenly spiked.
Indeed, many things will rapidly come into your mind and block you from choosing right decisions which makes the situation even worse but for me having it in a stable coin is much more safer than the other options you have mentioned. In this crisis we are experiencing i think it is not likely for a coin to have a sudden spike in price so while you are thinking much more deeper of what your next move is, put your assets in stablecoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:45:21 PM

At this time, it is advisable to either hold your fiat or convert to USDT... In some other cases, you can hold and wait for the pump season to come. This is not a period to invest in stock market or cryptocurrency market. Tho this whole time will pass, but who knows when? All we can do is wait and be patient for the good season to come back to the cryptocurrency space and stock exchange market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 11:19:09 PM

A good trader always sets a stop loss. And with a sharp drop in price, he already gets his hands on stablecoins or dollars. And then when the price falls even more experienced trader begins to buy the necessary coins in several batches. Sitting in stable coins you can save your capital, but you will not earn anything.
in this condition stable coin could give us profit if our local currency were down. i see usdt rate in some countries rise alot , and traders that buy it in previous crisis get profit alot. many currency rate in several countries drop sharply in this condition , and stable rate could gain more than 10%.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lue wang
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:41:47 PM

Last dump of this month was very quick, you hadn't enough time to think or move to exchange. Because to stay in fiat currency or any stable coin, you have go a exchange. By this any people can be successful, don't need to learn anything from others. To take this smart move, always be active on market situation.
iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:54:59 PM

If you are holding top rated altcoins and you want to hold for long time then don't be panic hold your coins.on the other hand if you are holding which is not top rated nor well known better to sell those coins and convert your money to fiat it will help you to stop your loss. I always try this for others altcoin for top rated like ltc,eth,bnb,btc I don't care about their pump and dump ( my personal opinion).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: