Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price is dump??  (Read 2772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:28:49 AM

If you think the token/coin you're holding have potential and ability to be on top in the market, well, waiting patiently is the only key and the only thing you can do if there is a crash in the market. The wait will all be worth it after the market recovery but, if you think such coins/token does not have any future, then it will be best to just convert it to fiat money.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:42:53 AM

i was impressed why this thread is a self mod when the question is only pretty easy to answer lol but yeah easy to answer means more lead to spam but i try to gave my own precise anwser here  . the question " what to do in price dump " doesnt really have a general answer but for me it depends still on the user  . when price dumps people think that the answer is panic selling but no not all are doing that . i dont rush to sell when i see the market is crashing rather i just sell my coins whenever i wanted to buy something  and the value of the coins could be on dip or pump , idc anyway  .
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:18:16 AM

It depends on your analysis whether if the price will keep falling or not. Whenever I am late on converting my crypto into stable coins, I just hold and buy the dip. Everything varies from person to person since each of us has their own experience and strategy in trading. It is easy to give an opinion but once you are in the situation it is really difficult to decide. Just don't be swayed by emotion and think critical before doing anything.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:13:14 AM

I'd rather try to calm myself and don't panic because I might sell my coins when the price dump, but I'll just keep waiting till the bear market gets better.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 428

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:58:47 AM

I'd rather try to calm myself and don't panic because I might sell my coins when the price dump, but I'll just keep waiting till the bear market gets better.
A good decision should be so when prices fall and a lot of panic occurs and wait until the market conditions improve is the right decision because not everyone is able to be calm when prices fall, wish you luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wildwest

Activity: 1728
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 07:13:54 AM

If the current situation is better we secure our assets and wait until the normal time is back and if you want to switch to USDT it is also very interesting if it is in the crypto compare, and we can also choose stable coins even though this dump is currently All of us depend on each other's beliefs, we all certainly don't want to be hurt with the current circumstances.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 07:20:08 AM

The basic solution in times as this for traders is to Hold their/your capital in fiat or stable coin then wait patiently, then you get into the trade after there has been few more rekts or tokens has reached the bottom.

What do you think? Is it a smart move at this time?
It depends on your way of defining the bottom. There are a lot of ways to confirm that; you should have to choose the right one. In order for you to do that, proper application of technical analysis should be performed which requires skills and time. It's still a risky move because your evaluation might be wrong which happens to a lot of investors/traders.
ahmedtanjid

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

Living my life.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 07:20:55 AM

In that situation I better hodl. I don't get panicked because I know whether I get panicked or not this won't give me a solution. So I hodl. Sometimes it's better to believe in future and also believe in luck.

████████████ This is my Life████████████
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 07:30:13 AM

In that situation I better hodl. I don't get panicked because I know whether I get panicked or not this won't give me a solution. So I hodl. Sometimes it's better to believe in future and also believe in luck.
Hold is always a good choice, if the market collapses and we can't get out in time then it's best to keep calm and hold them for a while. If we are holding good altcoins, they will surely recover soon, this market will not be able to die easily.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:41:52 AM

depending on how the project works, if the token generated from the project is good and has a real product then I will maintain the investment at the same time even if the price drops low, because I believe there is still a possibility to raise prices again. but different from tokens that are difficult to develop or difficult to increase in price, so sell immediately even if you sell at a loss.

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:07:49 AM

A good trader always sets a stop loss. And with a sharp drop in price, he already gets his hands on stablecoins or dollars. And then when the price falls even more experienced trader begins to buy the necessary coins in several batches. Sitting in stable coins you can save your capital, but you will not earn anything.

A good trader always sets all those basic things,,, Entry, Exit. Exit means either take profit or stop loss. It's the most basic thing on earth but every trader also falls prey to silly psychology,,, they set a deep stoploss thinking already it will never hit, and when the trade is SO close to it, they move the stop even lower,,, and again and again that it is pointless.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 01:11:36 PM

2 situations for 2 people Wink.

1. A newbie investor - He will browse the internet and suddenly he saw the price of Bitcoin dumped followed by a couple of articles coming from different shitty media channels that is telling negative to Bitcoin. He will suddenly feel panic and will use his smartphone or pc and will go to exchange and sell his Bitcoins even though it is a loss.

2. A pro investor - Simple. He sees dump as a buying opportunity instead of selling opportunity.

In short, being a contrarian here is the key. Instead of following the herd which is mostly newbie investor, just follow what professional ones are doing and that is just doing the opposite of what the most investors are doing Smiley.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:12:09 PM

A good trader always sets a stop loss. And with a sharp drop in price, he already gets his hands on stablecoins or dollars. And then when the price falls even more experienced trader begins to buy the necessary coins in several batches. Sitting in stable coins you can save your capital, but you will not earn anything.
in this condition stable coin could give us profit if our local currency were down. i see usdt rate in some countries rise alot , and traders that buy it in previous crisis get profit alot. many currency rate in several countries drop sharply in this condition , and stable rate could gain more than 10%.

It is very good when you can buy stable coins for the currency of your country directly on the exchange. Because if you deposit the currency on the exchange every time, and then withdraw it, then the profit is eaten up by fees for transactions.

I found an exchange where I can trade my national currency against the dollar, and I can already make a profit from it.
kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:39:20 PM

The actions that follows after a price is dumped depends on the individual. Trading teaches you to understand the emotions of the market.
If you can do that rightly, then you have no problem.

The safest way remains converting to usdt right before the dump.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:59:24 PM

When the market started to go red it was always better to change your assets to a stable coin. But you have to do it correctly. If you run already in loss then I always suggest to hold to your coin if you thing that was a great project. Then it will sure that in time it will give profit. But I always wrong to stand out at low time. Your asset would not recover. Many people have many strategies , iwould say make your own don't follow others. Do your research , invest on your own. That's it.

FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:43:47 PM

I do not know what you will do when you are on the boat when you are on the boat quite a distance from the shore. However, I think it is important to try to get further help with the signal by maintaining a negative attitude. I would suggest one, because you never want your wealth to be subordinated to others. So it's best to try to stay as calm as possible.
Repurchasing when prices are downed in the market is a good solution if can afford it .
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:08:07 PM

The buy-sell market will always remain under price hike. A trader will aim at a commodity or coin when prices rise he will sell the goods or coins he has purchased and, when depleted, will incline towards buying. However, if there is a tendency to buy at a lower rate, then you should concentrate on monitoring the market with the purchase closed, mean while securing some assets is a good move because buy in the lowest position that is a good advice for this kind of situation.

AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:06:55 PM

If I want to give a solution from business considerations, I would say that the movements of the coins should be surveillanced until the price increases.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 07:11:46 PM

First, if you don't want to lose too much when the price falls. You need to set a stop loss for all altcoins you have purchased. And if you do not set a stop loss, you do not need to panic when the price has gone too deep, just calm down and keep patient. Certainly prices will return in the future

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:12:02 PM

This is why having more resources is important. One loser has the chance to start with another. And if there is less resources, then it becomes difficult to adjust.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: