Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 05:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price is dump??  (Read 2772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bukata

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:07:04 PM

In this situation it's either I convert to any stable coin or I hold on until market recovers. But the best is convert to USDT and buy back later
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:26:31 PM

Many people have many trading strategies so do we , i would likely to say make your own strategies to have some profit  don't follow others. Do your research , invest on your own. So it's best to try to stay stay calm as possible. Repurchasing when prices are downed in the market is a good solution if can afford it . That's it.

gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:00:22 PM

Many people have many trading strategies so do we , i would likely to say make your own strategies to have some profit  don't follow others. Do your research , invest on your own. So it's best to try to stay stay calm as possible. Repurchasing when prices are downed in the market is a good solution if can afford it . That's it.

I think there is nothing wrong if you have the results of research on cryptocurrency price movements from other people so that the difference can be used to compare what methods of analysis are more suitable and more appropriate because if there is no material for comparison then you will never know how to read price movements cryptocurrency

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:04:50 PM

this is a market where everyone involves is either buying or selling. the choice is different. when the sells are high, the market dumps and when the buyers are high, the, price of the token increases. the choice is yours to know what to do in times like this. a trader buys more when prices dumps and wait for market stability to sell back.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:18:41 PM

In crypto buying and selling exist. But they are some certain parameter that determined the efficacy of either one of them. In crypto patient is required for profit to be made buy when the price is low sell when it's high, because one cannot survive without his environment so what is happening in a particular time influence one decision when price is dropping one can hold because what goes around comes around. But Patient is required because if one sell as at that time profit might be minimal or loss or break even to make profit patient can be introduced
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 08:34:05 PM

all depends on the potential of the token, if it has a good development but the dump price then hold until the price recovers. if the token does not have much progress then sell immediately, even if you lose at least not lose all the money

wowz2010

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:37:40 PM

The basic solution in times as this for traders is to Hold their/your capital in fiat or stable coin then wait patiently, then you get into the trade after there has been few more rekts or tokens has reached the bottom.
What do you think? Is it a smart move at this time?
at this moment there are plenty of room to sell your holdings.
when big dump will happen you better cash out all of your crypto and then  rebuy when btc has fallen down enough (enough for your preferences of course)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:49:25 PM

Selling at lost is a big risk so once token dumped of anyone I think best is to watch and monitor the team as some people sells immidiately at lost. But it's better one checks the project and coin he or she is buying so as not to buy a coin team can dump on users without any plans of improvement. Investors wants more of news and partnerships than anything.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:53:39 PM

In this situation it's either I convert to any stable coin or I hold on until market recovers. But the best is convert to USDT and buy back later

It was a wrong decision. Never move or panic when prices collapse. Because if you cut a hole at the bottom then you have lost in this market. It is best to stay still and wait for the market to recover, every action when the price collapses will make you lose more.
DrawAthens031

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:00:53 PM

Let us work together and find out ways and prevent tariffs. we must choose a coin that has good potential, we must choose the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.  Because through this we can facilitate our business operations as well as others will benefit.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:00:40 PM

If you are a trader, than When price is dump we must choose a coin that have good potential in market , we must choose the top coins in CMC . The real investor only sees when the price going down wait for his time  to make some profit . The theme is Sell in Bull ,buy in bearish. Because he knows stable coin investment will back when market hits in its top . Wait take our time,observe than go ahed when price is dump .

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:46:27 PM

It is not so easy to have a lot of time to study for the cryptocurrency market .If you are trader hold your old coin for next wave . Again be prepared to invest always hold on with for quick purchases when price is down , wait for next bounce there will be big profits waiting for real investors . Always do the best analysis, research , its my opinion thanks .

AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:25:33 PM

Your curiosity correlates with recent times. I think the speed of a market depends a lot on the buyer general and the market committee. As a result, hope will only take place when the value is returned to its previous profitable position.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 07:38:25 PM

You are very right. The best is to stay in stable coin and buy when you feel the bottom has been reached. If it goes lower again buy more. That's a simple way to trade price dump.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:03:36 PM

When the price goes down, it's really good to buy as much as possible, it's just very hard when to buy, as you never know when cryptocurrency has reached the bottom.
For that, it's always up to you when and how much to buy. Personally, I try to do this with strong proven cryptocurrencies. You have to decide for yourself.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:51:23 AM

We will need to doing something but depend on what coin we deal with.
If the dump happening on a good coin, we should buy it because the price usually recovering quickly.
Trader is recommended to trading good coins with good volume and liquidity so they won't lose too much if the coin price dump.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:07:45 AM

You are very right. The best is to stay in stable coin and buy when you feel the bottom has been reached. If it goes lower again buy more. That's a simple way to trade price dump.
Its an effective way to prevent losing further if the price drop. However I still prefer to hold it in bitcoin and let it stay there since im a long term hodler and switching to stable coin is not in my option. Thats why its a must to have a plan when something similar happen in order to not end up in a situation where you lose your money or the price of coins go dip.

Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:19:41 AM

Though it's 50/50 you might decide to hold and sell in future to make more profit because the major determinant of coin dump or not is  demand and supply. It may later rise in the nearest future, but in some cases it's better to sell better still convert it to stable coin.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:51:36 AM

just now a decline occurred in ethereum prices from the range of $ 200 to $ 180, and I am still waiting for this moment. however, I believe that every year there will be a potential high point for every crypto price. so, I will still wait for that moment, and determine whether I will sell it or keep holding it. sometimes it's very difficult to hold tokens when the price drops, so we need to hold on.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:37:33 AM

When the price is dump is a very crucial stage in trading, it requires proper temperament and likewise crisp decision making.
For some tokens, you need to be patient and wait for another bull run e.g etherum, bitcoin .

For some tokens, you need to cut loss, and this can be low rated altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: