Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will coronavirus encourage people to use crypto more thoroughly?  (Read 1101 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:45:33 PM

Crypto adoption was bound to increase overtime and i think with this pandemic the adoption will speed up so i guess post pandemic crypto will be adopted worldwide that is why i see huge surge in demand and value of top coins in next 2 years or so that will result in parabolic increase in the price of top coins.
With a pandemic like this, many use crypto in transactions or use it in other ways, so I am sure that adoption will be faster if more people use crypto during the pandemic and continuing, I am sure there will be more demand in crypto and of course this will be a new breakthrough going forward his.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:54:57 PM

It may not just come now but this coronavirus brought more publicity in crypto and many now wish to invest and yes, Cryptocurrency would be a major bank for everyone because how easy and less risk in this coronavirus period but with this awareness gotten in Cryptocurrency global we should expect more good news.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:55:22 PM

I'm not sure if the virus will make more people use crypto, if anything people will become more aware but I think it will still be difficult to change people's perspectives. In my opinion having more people on board with crypto in general is a slow but nonetheless progressive improvement!

Yes. Progress will be slower than many of us expected, but at least we'll get there. There's no denying that people are looking for alternatives to Fiat in a decaying global economy. They might as well choose Gold as their safe-haven asset in times of turmoil or Bitcoin altogether. The social distancing measures will encourage people to interact more in the online world, leading towards the discovery of crypto and Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is considered as the "Currency of the Internet" because it's the most widely used "medium of exchange" in cyberspace. With a deflationary model, most people could find Bitcoin attractive than anything else. Other cryptocurrencies like ETH and XMR will become widely used by people worldwide because of the features they provide for decentralized finance.

I believe that the COVID-19 outbreak has accelerated the development of CBDCs like never before. This will bring curiosity into everyday people in knowing what crypto and Blockchain tech are all about. Once CBDCs are launched, there could be greater exposure to decentralized cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world. We've seen how people's interests surged into crypto since the start of the pandemic. Most people searched about the Bitcoin halving on the Internet, as indicated by a web article. Binance on the other hand, said that there were new accounts created on its platform. All of this leads me to believe that coronavirus will encourage people to use crypto more throughly the longer it takes to disappear from the face of the Earth. Just my opinion Smiley

I like your optimism. However, pls, I would like to know what CBDCs mean.
The current trend of the market already shows that more people are coming to invest in crypto, although, it might not really have much effect now, we can see some changes already.
If governments would accept t use crypto as a control measure for the current pandemic, since there are controversies on decentralization, which will relinquish them of their power, they may likely want to create their own centralized digital currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: