Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Intelligent Masternodes?  (Read 942 times)
nightflightcourt (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:52:03 AM

Stakenet's using masternodes for some interesting purposes

1.) High liquidity
2.) Code agnostic dApps
3.) Native Lightning compatibility

It's a powerful mix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:40:11 PM

Base on the image provided it says that bitcoin transactions are expensive/high fees.

But if you are using electrum wallet, you can pay as low as 1 sat per transaction which can be confirmed within the next blocks. So, how can you say that it's a high fee if you're only paying for 1 sat. You can increase it if you want a little quicker.
nightflightcourt (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:24:20 PM

Base on the image provided it says that bitcoin transactions are expensive/high fees.

But if you are using electrum wallet, you can pay as low as 1 sat per transaction which can be confirmed within the next blocks. So, how can you say that it's a high fee if you're only paying for 1 sat. You can increase it if you want a little quicker.
As nice as that may be, people need Bitcoin transactions to be fast and cheap.
XSN's solution is capable of effectively solving the Lightning Network's current liquidity problems so people can buy actually buy coffee with Bitcoin and have it be as easy as paying with cash.
jossiel

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:36:12 PM

XSN's solution is capable of effectively solving the Lightning Network's current liquidity problems so people can buy actually buy coffee with Bitcoin and have it be as easy as paying with cash.
I'm not oriented with XSN's solution but I'm aware of the project and if it's good enough, then it's commendable on your side.

But my concern about bitcoin's transaction for being high as you have said, I'm just clarifying that you can send it as low as 1 sat and get confirmed within few moments. And with lightning network, yes, we know how effecient and quick it is as solution to network traffic.
nightflightcourt (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:06:35 PM

I'm not oriented with XSN's solution but I'm aware of the project and if it's good enough, then it's commendable on your side.

But my concern about bitcoin's transaction for being high as you have said, I'm just clarifying that you can send it as low as 1 sat and get confirmed within few moments. And with lightning network, yes, we know how effecient and quick it is as solution to network traffic.
Ideally we can build a fast, interconnected, decentralized ecosystem out of it all.  Grin
jossiel

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:51:37 PM

But my concern about bitcoin's transaction for being high as you have said, I'm just clarifying that you can send it as low as 1 sat and get confirmed within few moments. And with lightning network, yes, we know how efficient and quick it is as solution to network traffic.
Ideally we can build a fast, interconnected, decentralized ecosystem out of it all.  Grin
If that is so that's interesting.

Where can we see the updates that Stakenet is working for specific projects or ideas that you have mentioned?
nightflightcourt (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:51:06 AM

But my concern about bitcoin's transaction for being high as you have said, I'm just clarifying that you can send it as low as 1 sat and get confirmed within few moments. And with lightning network, yes, we know how efficient and quick it is as solution to network traffic.
Ideally we can build a fast, interconnected, decentralized ecosystem out of it all.  Grin
If that is so that's interesting.

Where can we see the updates that Stakenet is working for specific projects or ideas that you have mentioned?

I've been beta testing the wallet since September. It's made notable progress in that time. Soft autopilot LN channels (no downloading full chains), TradingView integration, bot integration, and Lightning swaps work on LTC/XSN. A high volume test will be commencing rather soon.

They host a beta testing group on their discord (link)
Ask to join in the main chat and they'll let you in. Dev updates are posted there first too.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:02:14 PM

Here's a preview of the DEX for anyone interested

Wh00re

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 01:45:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AzoqSqF.png

It looks sick, where do I try it out? Beats any DEX UI I've seen thus far!
nightflightcourt (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 08:17:30 PM

XSN/BTC and LTC/BTC orderbooks now up.  Grin

Flux0z

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:08:19 PM

XSN/BTC and LTC/BTC orderbooks now up.  Grin

That's sick! This is from what I know one of the last things we need before launching this beast, so it wont be long now! Didn't have time to pay attention to their latest updates, but this is refreshing to see, progress is made!  Cool
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:30:56 PM

Pretty damn cool. When exactly is this DEX planned for release, and where do I get to try it out? It looks amazingly sick from the screenshots I've seen shared so far. From what I could read they've integrated trading view as well? That's pretty damn useful, since I'm a day trader.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:57:21 PM

Pretty damn cool. When exactly is this DEX planned for release, and where do I get to try it out? It looks amazingly sick from the screenshots I've seen shared so far. From what I could read they've integrated trading view as well? That's pretty damn useful, since I'm a day trader.

You need to join their Discord server, and ask for an invite to their private testing group. Not sure if they take anymore new members right now though.

No real ETA is established, but a safe prediction is around a month, as I don't see much bugs reported anymore, seems to work smoothly at this point.
nightflightcourt (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:06:10 PM

Here's the MNs running a DEX that natively executes instant BTC/LTC swaps!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc
Flux0z

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 06:06:59 PM

Here's the MNs running a DEX that natively executes instant BTC/LTC swaps!  Grin

Imagine when USDT (Tether) implements Lightning to their chain. You'll be able to tether up in seconds whenever you see a massive BTC pump. As this will be available as a phone app, you'll be able to tether up while on the go. Absolutely mind blown!!
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:47:37 PM

I'd love to see actual trading bots executing orders on the DEX itself. Since we'll have a DEX aggregator combining DEX order books from other DEX's (such as Komodo), liquidity will be of no problem if you want to do some arbitrage. Pretty exciting to see how it plays out
Marckolind

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:46:08 PM

You need to join their Discord server, and ask for an invite to their private testing group. Not sure if they take anymore new members right now though.

No real ETA is established, but a safe prediction is around a month, as I don't see much bugs reported anymore, seems to work smoothly at this point.

Forgot all about this thread.

Well, thanks I'll try to reach out and hopefully will be allowed to test this beast. It looks sick!
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:49:39 PM

you did spoke my mind concerning the bitcoin speed of transactions. Just as we beckon on adoption. If the 8 billion people on earth massively adopt bitcoin, will btw still remain the primary mode of transactions in the digital sphere due to it slow network? We all saw what happened to ethereum at its peak some months ago

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Flux0z

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:50:52 PM

you did spoke my mind concerning the bitcoin speed of transactions. Just as we beckon on adoption. If the 8 billion people on earth massively adopt bitcoin, will btw still remain the primary mode of transactions in the digital sphere due to it slow network? We all saw what happened to ethereum at its peak some months ago

Bitcoin in it's current state wouldn't be of much use if the entire world started using it tomorrow. Transaction fees would be CRAZY high, and transaction speeds would be weakened as well.
The Lightning Network is the answer, and Stakenet building on top of it, will ultimately enhance the BTC and LTC chain massively.
Marckolind

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:00:24 PM

The way Stakenet uses the Lightning Network will benefit everyone involved with their dApps. It's pretty cool, and I believe it will scale absolutely perfect with technically "unlimited transactions/second"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: