Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview List of Exchangeable Bounty Campaign  (Read 5629 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3157

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 09:02:22 PM

Distribution of rewards from Persistence Bounty Campaign, in USDT and in XPRT will be sent 30 days after end of campaign. This is the decision of the project owners and I don't think it will change.

So sad.
#XPRT token raised double, from $3.5 when the campaign starts on $7.6 at the moment. On the day of payment, there will certainly be a higher price, so campaign participants will earn a smaller amount of their token. they are not currently stimulated to increase the value of the XPRT token.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:51:35 AM

Distribution of rewards from Persistence Bounty Campaign, in USDT and in XPRT will be sent 30 days after end of campaign. This is the decision of the project owners and I don't think it will change.

So sad.
#XPRT token raised double, from $3.5 when the campaign starts on $7.6 at the moment. On the day of payment, there will certainly be a higher price, so campaign participants will earn a smaller amount of their token. they are not currently stimulated to increase the value of the XPRT token.

I know what you mean .. This is a form of both way security. In case the price drops, participants will still get the equivalent value in $. In my opinion, this form is the most fair play.

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:05:40 AM

So sad.

It is sad?!

At least you know how it will be calculated upfront and you can accept it or not.

Take a look on UnitedCrowd bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5311966.0

✅ Token distribution for Bounty hunters is directly after the sale has ended
‼️ KYC don't need

After bounty end they make 3 months lock period for bounty hunters and everyone must pass KYC

But the worst thing is that they said the bounty pool is no longer 12,000,000 tokens but is counted only in EUR and it is 250,000 . The amount of tokens will be calculated based on the price of the distribution day. The problem is that the price of the IEO increased by 20 times during that time !!!
So count yourself how many have been lost bounty hunters by their manipulations!

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 12:03:51 PM

So sad.

I know what you mean .. This is a form of both way security. In case the price drops, participants will still get the equivalent value in $. In my opinion, this form is the most fair play.
And what's more important is that Bounty Hunters will be surely pays and will surely have a real value , Not like those promising Big bounty but in the end will be scammed, or will be paid by Shitcoin that will never be tradable because of being scammer.
for me ? i will gladly accept even how much value at least i will be paid and worth waiting.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3157

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 02:02:37 PM

So sad.

It is sad?!

At least you know how it will be calculated upfront and you can accept it or not.

Take a look on UnitedCrowd bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5311966.0

yes of course it is all a matter of choice. You also no need to accept this UnitedCrowd bounty if you think that is not okay.

since I am in Persistence Twitter campaign, and I got to know the whole project a little better, just pointing that the price of XPRT growth does not suit me at this moment. I think the long term for him, so I would like as much of the token as possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Noynoyliit

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:48:25 AM

Akiko, can you check out this airdrop from NCH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5334147

Token is already listed in 4 exchange sites Latoken, Dcoin, Mercatox & Uniswap
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 10:46:46 AM

Are you serious calling the OP when He has no care about the thread now because since His account has been tagged about being cheater he did not come back to update this thread and I'm sure he has no care about helping people again here.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 04:08:00 AM

OMG, this is so sad that OP is not active anymore. By the way guys I just joined a bounty campaign where payments will be paid in ETH and not with their NFTs. As for the investors, this is good that this bounty will not be paid using their tokens but instead paying via ETH so no one will dump the NFT tokens.

Are you serious calling the OP when He has no care about the thread now because since His account has been tagged about being cheater he did not come back to update this thread and I'm sure he has no care about helping people again here.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 10:21:23 PM

OMG, this is so sad that OP is not active anymore. By the way guys I just joined a bounty campaign where payments will be paid in ETH and not with their NFTs. As for the investors, this is good that this bounty will not be paid using their tokens but instead paying via ETH so no one will dump the NFT tokens.

But from where you got this update? This bounty was put on hold and not running anymore. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5334147
I am more surprised to see that you are its campaign manager. Did you just post that to reach the weekly post quota for the signature campaign in which you are subscriber? Lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x