Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold On To Your Vertcoin Hats ...  (Read 1115 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:20:19 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 02:28:50 PM by Armis

Like all roller coasters at the very end of the ride it levels out and coasts to a stop before starting all over again.

Well, The Vertcoin roller coaster ride did a huge and very steep climb, followed by another steeper and taller climb ... HOLD on to your hats my friends ... where're about to --- WHE...E..E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E....

The thing about rides like that, the steeper the climb the more likely you will get, [wait for it] VERTI-GO. hahahahaa

enjoy

You are all invited to join The Speculation Club
HysonCorp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:27:48 AM

Was an interesting ride.
but was too artifical for me after studying.

probably was just 1 guy buying.
then miners will dump, everyone will dump.

I will be glad to be proven wrong, but I decided not to join this ride.
unlike the Doge run at all.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:36:48 AM

Was an interesting ride.
but was too artifical for me after studying.

probably was just 1 guy buying.
then miners will dump, everyone will dump.

I will be glad to be proven wrong, but I decided not to join this ride.
unlike the Doge run at all.

the Doge might be down but when coins that the smooth or round peaks and valleys it's easier to see what's coming.  And given the volume it's a fairly safe way to make money going up as well as going down.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:26:18 PM

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 02:31:43 PM

Because people saw this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJN3sHLZS0

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:58:35 PM

nice video,  clearly a promo vid for Vertcoin, sorry it took such a beating recently, noticed when it first started how people were tripping over one another to get some, oh well.

I'll buy some soon, but I'll wait for it to come down to earth first.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:18:50 PM

nice video,  clearly a promo vid for Vertcoin, sorry it took such a beating recently, noticed when it first started how people were tripping over one another to get some, oh well.

Vertcoin is one of the very few coins that exercised a high level of confidence in the early trading untill it bit the dust. It was clearly the most resilient coin after LTC and I am waiting for it to rise. There is a lot of activity, lot of volume and a lot of potential.

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:39:06 PM

Vertcoin is one of the very few coins that exercised a high level of confidence in the early trading untill it bit the dust. It was clearly the most resilient coin after LTC and I am waiting for it to rise. There is a lot of activity, lot of volume and a lot of potential.

Mindless vert propaganda.

This thread reeks of it.

I would support the coin more (its nothing special code wise) if the community could think for themselves and didn't spam every site i go to.

Producer
felment

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:41:09 PM

I would have more confidence in it if the prices rises were slow and sustained, rather than brief spikes.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:10:01 PM

I would have more confidence in it if the prices rises were slow and sustained, rather than brief spikes.

that's likely an indication of singular action, or worse concerted action, either way it is not indicative of diversified activity.

that's what happens when a coin, any coin has a large dependency on hype, hype moves people, but when you have too much hype people get numb to it, and realize that they are being played.  

Btc was the first to do it and so everyone else simply borrowed from the play book.

If you don't do it you will not get the necessary running start needed for lift off.   Over time everyone finds their place they simply need to keep moving forward.

Sadly, after they make it to an exchange they think the show is over, but what they should do is to give it a practical application.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: