Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantastic Advertising System on The Chain  (Read 206 times)
Kimberlyfraser (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:59:46 AM
Merited by casperBGD (1)

With the arrival of the blockchain era, it is time to make advertising on the chain.

Back in 2018, the digital advertising consortium AdLedger, a blockchain advertising company set up by IBM, Tegna and HadHive, had utilized blockchain technology to increase the transparency in the advertising process and advertisement amount. The rise of the AdLedger has led to the speculation about the viability of blockchain advertising. Due to the immutability nature of blockchain technology and the fact that data is crystal clear and checkable, on-chain advertising systems help advertisers accurately acquire the process of advertising and the actual data on delivered effects. Thus, the problem of false high traffic is solved.

Blockchain advertising companies make use of blockchain technology to transparentize advertising system, so that traffic owners, advertisers and users can achieve mutual trust. However, as centralized institutions, blockchain advertising companies are also affected by regulations and value business interests, which makes the fairness of information release far from enough. At this point, a truly decentralized advertising platform on the chain has become the free territory that advertisers and users both seek.

VDS is a free blockchain ecosystem constructed under the principle of decentralized anonymity. VAD, which plays a vital role in the entire decentralized network of VDS, is a fair ad-bidding broadcast system. An advertising spot is generated every hour or so on the VDS chain. There’re 24 ad-spots for the advertiser to choose from at the same time. Those who intend to advertise need to bid, only bidders with higher quotes gets their edited info published and delivered to every VDS wallet. This is also referred to as the cross- network broadcasting. Among all broadcast info, the highest bid in history will become the Top VAD, which exceeds the display time of about 24 hours until there’s a new Top Ad. Generally speaking, Top Ad enjoys more VAD benefits.

In VDS, everyone has a fair competition in the right to broadcast info, and the content is guaranteed by the code not to be tampered with. On such conditions, VAD completes the iteration from info transfer to value transfer. This is not only because VAD is delivered to the digital wallets of countless crypto enthusiasts, but also because we can conduct business transactions directly according to VAD, and such commerciality will penetrate into the Trust Stamp network, and plays more roles through the trusted interpersonal network, which has committed a deeper lever than the single transmission, and achieved better value.

Moreover, in the decentralized free ecosystem of VDS, there’s no intervention from centralized agencies and no release restrictions for each VAD. A successful bidder can publish whatever he wants on VAD. VDS has created a truly free on-chain advertising system in a decentralized world where any idea or content is accepted. The autonomous ecology of VDS is open and free, and away from the influence of third-party centralized institutions. Only when information becomes more responsive to the needs of ecology can it achieve higher communication efficiency and better advertising effect. Therefore, VAD is praised by many users as the magical advertising system on the chain.

As a decentralized blockchain advertising platform, VAD, the ad-bidding broadcast system in VDS has maintained the ordinary blockchain advertising companies’ advantages in immutable data and accurate delivery, meanwhile, it will be viewed by large audience due to the enormous user base in VDS ecology. There’s no content restrictions in this highly decentralized autonomy. Eventually, VAD, the magical on-chain advertising system, will become more influential and reach more users in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lilialfahas94

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:58:01 AM

VAD is definitely the next trend. On-chain advertising system will become the most influential publicity channel in the near future.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:14:08 AM

I have no idea which  adnetwork are we talking, can you provide the link?

One problem that might exist with such decentralization though is that the adult sites can infiltrate the sites not suited for displaying skins. This is why there are adnetworks which only focuses on single niche because big adnetworks like googleAds are restricting all these from gambling to adult sites.

Publishers can pick which ads can be displayed to their pages?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kimberlyfraser (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:03:40 AM
Merited by enhu (2)

I have no idea which  adnetwork are we talking, can you provide the link?

One problem that might exist with such decentralization though is that the adult sites can infiltrate the sites not suited for displaying skins. This is why there are adnetworks which only focuses on single niche because big adnetworks like googleAds are restricting all these from gambling to adult sites.

Publishers can pick which ads can be displayed to their pages?
VAD is simply one function in the anonymous network of VDS project. Here's its official deep web site: VDSVVVXXMXPSSSZD.ONION
Don't forget to use Tor for the deep web.

To answer your question, as long as you published a VAD, it is written on the blockchain, so everyone with access to VDS wallet can receive it. Your content is the ad inserted into every user wallet.
MannyGo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 07:55:58 AM

Is there any requirement in order to make a VAD in VDS wallet?
Kimberlyfraser (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:21:43 AM

A UTXO of at least 100 Vollar in VDS wallet. Basic, Multisignature, and VID addresses can all make bids and broadcast advertisements, while anonymous addresses cannot.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:08:46 PM

A UTXO of at least 100 Vollar in VDS wallet. Basic, Multisignature, and VID addresses can all make bids and broadcast advertisements, while anonymous addresses cannot.

I consider myself a slightly above average crypto user (I have my own wallet, I always spend inputs/UTXO individually and never use same address, always different change address) but even this I have to say makes it quite confusing for the normal crypto user. I cannot see it getting easily adopted, if it is not simplified.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:31:54 AM

I consider myself a slightly above average crypto user (I have my own wallet, I always spend inputs/UTXO individually and never use same address, always different change address) but even this I have to say makes it quite confusing for the normal crypto user. I cannot see it getting easily adopted, if it is not simplified.

Hard to imagine how things had worked for them but it seems are. I don't wanna go deeper since what I just want to find out is how the advertising works in their system. I find it too risky to install as they only have windows and android app, something to compile for a linux machine might just be a better option. I can't find it.

Try their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101600.0

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: