Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8907 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:01:05 PM

I would always go with ETH over BNB, because ETH has more potential than BNB. BNB is also good for investment but not as good as ETH. That's why most of the people have already made their investment in ETH,  and you can see the market capitalization. All these things make everyone to trust on ETH.
Ortek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:07:05 PM

My choice would be ETH over BNB, I dont even think BNB would come to mind if i'd have to switch to another coin.
Been using ETH for a long time and it never let me down. I also switched to use ETH for payments since the fees for btc went up.
newminerr

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

The day to rise has come.

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:18:07 PM

Both are trust-able platform in my opinion,
And for investors, it's rather good to invest a fair share on every coin with a good and trusted professional team behind it's vision.

The future of both ETH & BNB is very bright & we will be missing one if we only choose the other.
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:49:08 PM

both coins do have good prospects for long-term investment. For me ETH is superior to BNB because various platforms have partnered with ETH and the transaction volume is also still higher ETH than BNB.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 03:59:47 AM

As for my opinion, I would trust ETH more than BNB because ethereum is on the top of altcoins so I think ethereum has a more potential but these two coins have a different kind of use in their platform so still both of them are good but I prefered ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:26:25 AM

looking at the current situation, I am pretty sure that there are more people choosing ethereum than BNB. although both are considered to be premium coins or prioritized, but for now I prefer the ETH. I think that the high ethereum price increase is imminent. maybe the increase can reach a minimum price of $ 350, that's already extraordinary.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 05:48:15 AM

Most voters choose Ethereum, there is no reason do not believe right now.

This the result of votes:

Which coin do you trust?

BNB   - 19 (13.7%)

ETH   - 120 (86.3%)

Total Voters: 139

DoubleEdgeEX

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 06:35:10 AM

BNB - an artificially created coin for the simple cause of trading and reducing fees thus attracting more traders to the Binance platform
ETH - A blockchain, not fintech, focussed token that has opportunities for real life use cases build upon.

For a random, trader, both coins are of interest, but as from a sustainable and long term ivnestment point of view, BNB can be neglected. What if CZ makes a mistake or Binance gets hacked? The price will plummet into oblivion
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 06:55:54 AM

The two main reasons why I trust Ethereum more than BNB, is because Ethereum is decentralized that means there is transparency which leads to trust, also the team are active; but in the case of BNB, only one is lacking. However, that I trust Ethereum more than Binance doesn't mean I don't trust Binance a bit, I do but just that it is limited, the reason I also trust Binance is just the activeness of the team and their way of making sure they maintain their growth thus constantly attracting more users; same can be said about Ethereum as well and with the upcoming upgrade it's also a proof to it.

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:53:31 AM

These two are sure good altcoins to invest, and I also believe that both will be successful in the future, but I would like to ask the community here if which coin they believe will be more successful in the future. I also added a poll so you can vote, this would help people reading this thread to easily determine which coin is better.

Please share your opinion too on why you choose a certain coin.

They are both excellent coins for various reasons, the main ones will surely be that ETH has a very large ecosystem and soon there will be ETH 2.0, BNB instead is a currency of a famous exchange and surely there are price manipulations that do not allow its collapse beyond to a real and useful use

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:56:19 AM

i hold both , and i am not to much familair with BNB , just hold that for safety , but ethereum is a total different story for me , developing on ethereum will most likely never stop and in some weeks/month's we can  aspect ethereum 2.0 coming around the corner so i trust ethereum the most
Jaspion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:08:10 AM

BNB - an artificially created coin for the simple cause of trading and reducing fees thus attracting more traders to the Binance platform
ETH - A blockchain, not fintech, focussed token that has opportunities for real life use cases build upon.

For a random, trader, both coins are of interest, but as from a sustainable and long term ivnestment point of view, BNB can be neglected. What if CZ makes a mistake or Binance gets hacked? The price will plummet into oblivion
on the other hand eth is quite protected and more decentralized, and as you said has a lot more opportunities for real usage
I do trust bnb and I do trust eth
however I do believe in ethereum and their eth, cant say same about bnb
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:32:17 AM

These two are sure good altcoins to invest, and I also believe that both will be successful in the future, but I would like to ask the community here if which coin they believe will be more successful in the future. I also added a poll so you can vote, this would help people reading this thread to easily determine which coin is better.

I personally believe in Eth more than BNB. Because ETH is second only to Bitcoin. Ethereum has become the more complete, more efficient version 2.0 digital currency.
We all know that one of the leading blockchain payment services companies in the world, Bitpay, has added Ethereum cryptocurrency to the global payment system, which has attracted much attention and investment. So I trust and will invest in Ethereum.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:43:21 AM

ethereum is the number two coin after bitcoin, of course many people will prefer ethereum over BNB, and so will I. ethereum is widely used on various sites while bnb may only have fangs in exhange binance

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:41:30 AM

ethereum is the number two coin after bitcoin, of course many people will prefer ethereum over BNB, and so will I. ethereum is widely used on various sites while bnb may only have fangs in exhange binance

I chose ETH over BNB as well. And when I saw the current poll results is actually not surprising to see it. The coverage of users of ETH is wider than BNB. Aside from that, the fate of BNB depends on the exchange. So whatever the exchange will do in the future or whatever may happen to them will affect the fate of BNB, which is quite a scare.
YAPEK

Activity: 168
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:20:38 AM

ETH and BNB are large altcoins, they have their own platforms, especially with ETH, many projects use the ERC20 platform, so I believe both altcoin are for long-term investments.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:49:52 AM

in my opinion Binance can have great potential in the future to defeat Etherum,
even though the price of BNB has already reached ATH in 2019, maybe by 2021 it looks like BNB will dominate the crypto market

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 01:14:08 PM

Total Voters: 143, total page 21 x 20 post= 400+ post/user.
so you are here (200 member) just posted without vote? it's bad.

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:38:01 PM

ETH accounts for 30% of my portfolio, and BNB only accounts for 10%. These are two good altcoins in this market and deserve long-term investment. But for better altcoin selection, I will vote for ETH because they have a bigger community and soon they will implement ETH 2.0 update, very important for ETH.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:46:29 PM

I would love to give more credit on ethereum but I couldn't neglect the fact that BNB is good as always. Practically
speaking I can go with both when choosing between them and New altcoins because I cannot risk anymore to some possible shitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: