Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8912 times)
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:21:20 PM

I believe in ETH because it has a long history as well as technology developed under the Blockchain's development line as well as the crypto curencies market. Moreover, ETH is also the technology that other currencies have developed, providing many solutions for cryptocurrencies. BNB is just a floor coin, of Binance and it can be controlled by Binace itself. This goes against the ideals of Blockchain: decentralization, transparency.
roman100

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:23:19 PM

Ethereum wallet. You'll be shown the public address to which you can send your funds. After sending your Ethereum to your Coinbase select option and make sure your currency is set to Ethereum. Bitcoin's purpose is to be the virtual currency of the internet, and it uses the blockchain to do this.
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:30:06 PM

as you said both coins have good prospects for long-term investment, but if I have to choose one of them I prefer ETH because some people think that ETH is the mother of all altcoins.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
Hidden Heart

Activity: 257
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:49:40 PM

Etherium is my best Crypto currency coin, after Bitcoin i liked etherium coin. And i always hold eth on my crypto currency wallet and it for Long time. And Binance Coin (BNB) is not bad, also i like bnb coin, it is not a Bad Coin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:32:49 PM

as you said both coins have good prospects for long-term investment, but if I have to choose one of them I prefer ETH because some people think that ETH is the mother of all altcoins.
ethereum priority is above BNB. so, if we are told to choose between ethereum and BNB, then ETH will be the first choice. although I believe that many people hold this coin in the same amount. Personally, I hold ethereum in a greater amount than others, even for bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:39:02 PM

Etherium is my best Crypto currency coin, after Bitcoin i liked etherium coin. And i always hold eth on my crypto currency wallet and it for Long time. And Binance Coin (BNB) is not bad, also i like bnb coin, it is not a Bad Coin.
Yea both coins are good and have some good potential for giving good profit but most of traders and investors love to have Ethereum as they believe this is much better and good and have very good background for giving good profit and in near future this can give again good profit to investors.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:48:18 PM

For me, Ethereum is far better than BNB coin.BNB is the community token of Binance exchange. And it has very limited function and it is the king in just Binance exchage.
I believe so, BNB is created under ethereum blockchain (this is the first of) it was out last 2017 and we can't deny that it went perform well initially months after, then amazingly and satisfying when you look to its recent chart. But there's ethereum which I think will be the future of digital payments since it is made to deal that way. Nevertheless, bnb coin is worth investing imo,  because it's on the top 10 for market capitalization.
On the other hand,Ethererum is the king of  Altcoins.Many cryptocurrency  has adopted the ethereum blockchain.Yaa some crypto has also adopted BNB coin.But the number is very few.
some call it queen, after bitcoin but yeah we can consider it the king of altcoins.
If anyone  want to store coin then my choice  goes to Ethereum and it is the number 2 coin in cryptocurrency aside of Bitcoin.Btw keep bnb for near future is not a bad option either.You can keep both or trade both.
I think it is usual for us to keep ethereum and bitcoin, me I have these both aside from other altcoins that compose the 20% of my portfolio.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 06:21:23 PM

Right now, almost every one agrees that Ethereum is the king of the altcoins. If Bitcoin is the gold among the cryptocurrencies, then Ethereum is like the silver. Back in 2017, Ripple managed to briefly overtake Ethereum and become the no.2 coin. But that didn't last long, and ETH roared back within a few months. Even with all the bugs and disadvantages, Ethereum is miles ahead of all the other altcoins.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 07:16:45 PM

Personally i respect Binance and its success so far but for me binance is limited project and it sometimes seem to be like a private company to me while Ethereum network is the real deal for blockchain revolution, afoption and usage worldwide in every walk of life so i am surely choosing if i have to select one from these two, also investment wise i think Ethereum has huge potential from here.
yeah, and maybe this is just my speculation developer who are swapped their token from Ethereum Blockchain to BinanceChain is just one get priority to be listed in Binance Central Exchange and Binance DEX, Ethereum still can't compare with BNB because both have different segment and community

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:27:05 PM

yeah, and maybe this is just my speculation developer who are swapped their token from Ethereum Blockchain to BinanceChain is just one get priority to be listed in Binance Central Exchange and Binance DEX, Ethereum still can't compare with BNB because both have different segment and community
I think the use of the two platforms is the same. The winner of the competition between Ether and the Binance coins will be determined by the amount of adaptation of each platform. I prefer the business concept of binance. They are clear about the purpose and direction of their business. At the same time, Ethereum is just a open source platform.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1712

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 10:27:31 AM

ethereum priority is above BNB. so, if we are told to choose between ethereum and BNB, then ETH will be the first choice. although I believe that many people hold this coin in the same amount. Personally, I hold ethereum in a greater amount than others, even for bitcoin.

All those who trade on the Binance exchange must hold the BNB coin. Because it is not only a good tool for trading, but also has many useful properties when holding. These include reducing the Commission for trading, as well as participating in Binance IEO events. Nothing like Ethereum can offer.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:54:44 AM

You can put your trust on ETH the coin has proven itself through the years, BNB is a token that can devalue really quick if something happens to the exchange.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:35:21 PM

Eth already proven to be a worthy coin for long term investment. Even the price is declining it can manage to bounce back once the market is recovering, and now investors are waiting for the launch of eth 2.0 that is set to happen this year. Many investors are looking forward for its impact to eth because it can influence the price to turn up.

ETH is and will always be the winner no matter how hard altcoins try to take down its place as the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. Ethereum has long been trusted by people in the mainstream world for a very good reason. It's been a tried-and-tested blockchain network with years of development and innovation. You don't get that with Binance's "BNB" cryptocurrency, as it's the "new kid on the block". People will always go for the decentralized route, as it gives them freedom over their own money. Despite claims from Binance that BNB is decentralized, it's all the other way around. I believe that BNB will only be useful for exchange operations than anything. It does its job remarkably in providing trading discounts for Binance customers, serving as the "fuel" of Binance Chain, among other things. But it can never replace Ethereum because of the aforementioned reasons.

While most people will trust ETH more than anything else, Binance's "BNB" cryptocurrency will still have its supporters in the mainstream world. It's all a matter of one's "tastes" or preferences than anything else. Businesses and companies might find BNB attractive for IEOs or STOs because of its scalability, while ordinary people will find ETH attractive for mainstream payments and smart contracts because of its decentralization. The latter will always be the winner, but BNB can prove to complement it in every way. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:54:21 PM

Both of these coins are very trusted. Cause they both are here for a long time and both of these coins have a great market and reputation. Ethereum is the most popular and most used platform based token. Sonthere is no reason you don't trust eth. Andbin other hand bnb is not just a exchange based token now. Binance has its own chain it's own dex best ieo platform and the biggest exchange. And only one coin that is bnb. So both are highly trusted but in terms of profit if I have to pick one I would go with bnb maybe.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:45:26 PM

that's an interesting choice. so I personally would choose both Ethereum and Binancecoin, because we know that these two altcoins have great potential for investment in the long run. although they have differences but both have their own platforms and profitable for future investments.

Sharktail

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:07:26 PM

I believe both, they both are big coins and both have good advantages in some aspects, especially in terms of investment or platform. how about you guys?
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:48:58 PM

if required to choose between BNB or Ethereum it relative

for long term i choose ethereum with have potential go to the moon like few year ago especially at 2017, and i'm sure ethereum can passed the ATH at 2017 in the next bullrun

but for mid term i choose BNB this coin moving so fast in market especially when Binance released ann for doing new IEO

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:35:37 PM

I think ETH, i don't know because BNB is really good too but my feeling said if ETH will be some really good Coin and Ethereum launched Ethereum 2.0, so i choose ETH for that reason.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 01:56:11 AM

Both of these coins are very trusted. Cause they both are here for a long time and both of these coins have a great market and reputation. Ethereum is the most popular and most used platform based token. Sonthere is no reason you don't trust eth. Andbin other hand bnb is not just a exchange based token now. Binance has its own chain it's own dex best ieo platform and the biggest exchange. And only one coin that is bnb. So both are highly trusted but in terms of profit if I have to pick one I would go with bnb maybe.

That's certainly true, mate. While Ethereum is still the most trusted cryptocurrency, Binance Coin has a lot of potential to grow into a "force to be reckoned with". With the capital Binance has, it can make Binance Coin reach new heights. I'd expect people to become more accustomed with BNB, as they use it for trading discounts and other perks on the centralized exchange. A good thing BNB has over ETH is its unparalleled scalability and low fees. Binance's native cryptocurrency could become highly attractive to businesses and companies alike looking to issue security tokens, or even loyalty points at a fraction of the cost. Speed and low costs are of the essence in order to drive mainstream adoption of Blockchain technology all the way to the moon.

Nonetheless, it doesn't hurt "hodling" both coins for the long term. I've witnessed high gains with BNB as its prices skyrocketed within a short time frame. ETH, on the other hand, is still below its ATH of $1,000 per coin, struggling to get past the $500 range. This could be an indication that people are tired of waiting for ETH to scale after so many failed promises. Until PoS becomes a reality, ETH might stale in price while BNB will benefit the most. Only time will tell us what will happen with both cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:51:52 AM

I think ETH is more popular and more stable coin than BNB. Though BNB is also a good coin but ETH is better. ETH is the best altcoin and will lead the cryp world after Bitcoin. People are investing more and more in ETH. Many of them are holding it for future because there has a possibility to increase its value at a large scale. Already its price is increasing gradually and it may double after the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: